Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 360 of 497

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Tour of Arlor: The Sequel | Community Contest

  1. #341
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,153
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    158
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    102
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

    Default

    This a forum event not a energy based event idk why people are just suggesting more and more and arenít content with the vanity, be grateful that theyíre giving us that at least sheesh


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tackled For This Useful Post:


  3. #342
    Junior Member leanin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    United States, Oregon
    Posts
    46
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    14
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    are we able to get a late start to this?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #343
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    202
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    32
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tackled View Post
    This a forum event not a energy based event idk why people are just suggesting more and more and arenít content with the vanity, be grateful that theyíre giving us that at least sheesh


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Iím pretty sure everyone is grateful for the updated vanity but being proud of making it to top3 and wanting to show it is not a crime. After all, it is a non-energy forum event which makes it much harder to accomplish (no buying energy, impossible to bot, difficult to tie, making sure ss are valid aka following rules, heck even extremely time-consuming for remiem) and itís unique.

    But if devs think itís not worth it to make a badge then so be it. Iím only suggesting, not begging.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to IExposedYou For This Useful Post:


  6. #344
    Senior Member arcanefid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,245
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    126
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    682
    Thanked in
    321 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IExposedYou View Post
    Is it possible to get badges for top 3 per week or top 3 overall?
    Itís a bit disappointing to not be able to show off the effort we have put into running and making it to top 3.
    Possible badge for top3 per week: a combination of the last bosses of the two expansion maps. Maybe with a number indicating the week
    Possible badge for top3 overall: an icon that represents Kalizzaa Or remiem lol
    -1,000

    We knew what the prizes were before event started. Why should they change the prizes in the middle of the event? Maybe because you or your friends are in top 3? If there were badges for rewards there would be way more people running from the start.

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arcanefid For This Useful Post:


  8. #345
    Senior Member arcanefid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,245
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    126
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    682
    Thanked in
    321 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IExposedYou View Post
    I’m pretty sure everyone is grateful for the updated vanity but being proud of making it to top3 and wanting to show it is not a crime. After all, it is a non-energy forum event which makes it much harder to accomplish (no buying energy, impossible to bot, difficult to tie, making sure ss are valid aka following rules, heck even extremely time-consuming for remiem) and it’s unique.

    But if devs think it’s not worth it to make a badge then so be it. I’m only suggesting, not begging.
    The crime here is that you're asking for it after week 3 ended, and only because you're greedy.

  9. #346
    Senior Member Scll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Habibty Linda
    Posts
    1,418
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    354
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    250
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    -1,000

    We knew what the prizes were before event started. Why should they change the prizes in the middle of the event? Maybe because you or your friends are in top 3? If there were badges for rewards there would be way more people running from the start.
    Welp, agreeable. Rewards shouldn't be changed mid event. However sts changed the top 10 overall seasonal rewards to top 10 per class last season 60 days into the season. Made it very unfair for all the top 10s who worked hard and sts made it 10 times easier. I'm only agreeing on this 1 cuz sts doesn't get their things right and maybe I'm first overall points wise. But I totally agree with ya.

  10. #347
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    202
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    32
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    -1,000

    We knew what the prizes were before event started. Why should they change the prizes in the middle of the event? Maybe because you or your friends are in top 3? If there were badges for rewards there would be way more people running from the start.
    True, youíre right. It is indeed wrong to ask for it at this time.
    But then again, my suggestion includes two options. One being weekly top3. So there are 3 more weeks to participate and get it. But I understand 3 chances have been lost already.

    Anyway, devs please ignore my suggestion. Iíll take the blame for this.

  11. #348
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    202
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    32
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    The crime here is that you're asking for it after week 3 ended, and only because you're greedy.
    See above response.
    I agree with you itís wrong but you need not call me greedy when all Iím doing is suggesting something.

  12. #349
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    202
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    32
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    -1,000

    We knew what the prizes were before event started. Why should they change the prizes in the middle of the event? Maybe because you or your friends are in top 3? If there were badges for rewards there would be way more people running from the start.
    FYI, we did not know the current prices before the event has started.

    Only after feedback/requests/complaints have the prices changed during week 1:
    -vanity
    -egg rarity
    -top3 per class

    After these changes more people were running, especially rogues and mages in week2 and week3.

    And as you can see now there are always the same people running for now. I want to see more competition. And as you said, if a badge is included who knows if a new player enters next few weeks and gets top3 because he/she knows a weekly badge is included.

  13. #350
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    To your right
    Posts
    1,344
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    773
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    373
    Thanked in
    208 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IExposedYou View Post
    FYI, we did not know the current prices before the event has started.

    Only after feedback/requests/complaints have the prices changed during week 1:
    -vanity
    -egg rarity
    -top3 per class

    After these changes more people were running, especially rogues and mages in week2 and week3.

    And as you can see now there are always the same people running for now. I want to see more competition. And as you said, if a badge is included who knows if a new player enters next few weeks and gets top3 because he/she knows a weekly badge is included.
    Maybe in the next contest.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #351
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    202
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    32
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    Maybe in the next contest.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yup. Itís too late now and really unfair for players who were available during first 3 weeks and not now going forward.
    Also Iím not trying to cause more drama by suggesting this -.-

  15. #352
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    159
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Naaaa ima die week 6 fosho

    Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

  16. #353
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    31
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    155
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Hello @Remiem it says im missing Grog Beach but as you can see in ss i did complet it twice can u help please?

    Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

  17. #354
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,153
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    158
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    102
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IExposedYou View Post
    Iím pretty sure everyone is grateful for the updated vanity but being proud of making it to top3 and wanting to show it is not a crime. After all, it is a non-energy forum event which makes it much harder to accomplish (no buying energy, impossible to bot, difficult to tie, making sure ss are valid aka following rules, heck even extremely time-consuming for remiem) and itís unique.

    But if devs think itís not worth it to make a badge then so be it. Iím only suggesting, not begging.
    Yeah no hard feelings Iím just saying man


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  18. #355
    Senior Member Ride AL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    728
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    64
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    53
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Hee hee, that would be super cool, but trust me when I say messaging 66 people to figure out what egg they want and then granting them all would be....a nightmare. ^-^ But if you guys like eggs, maybe I can do more contests with egg prizes.
    +1111111 for this remi!!i would love to have more fun contest!

  19. #356
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    18
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Up

    Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

  20. #357
    Forum Adept Fiasaria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    inmortal demon grotto, chilling with the dark crow
    Posts
    315
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    130
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    22
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

    Default

    :s i have send my runs for week 2 and week 3 but i dont appear in either, in week 1 it says i was missing jarl loot but it was there, i just dint pick it up it can be seen in the screenshot

    @remiem

  21. #358
    Senior Member Ride AL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    728
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    64
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    53
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiasaria View Post
    :s i have send my runs for week 2 and week 3 but i dont appear in either, in week 1 it says i was missing jarl loot but it was there, i just dint pick it up it can be seen in the screenshot

    @remiem
    Hi, from what i know the loot must be visible on the chatbox , if its not visible on the chatbox then it wont count i think

  22.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #359
    Moderator Remiem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    3,418
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    364
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12,054
    Thanked in
    1,708 Posts

    Default

    Hey ya'll! I have a lot of reports of spreadsheet changes in my inbox. Don't worry, I'm still getting through them! If I haven't responded, I'll get to ya. Unfortunately, I can't take replacement screenshots for missing loot/bosses, BUT if I really didn't catch it in your original screenshot it will be fixed in the spreadsheet if you reported it to me. Keep on keeping on! I'll be making good progress on week 2's this weekend!
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  23. #360
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    483
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Bro check my post 1st week I posted proof that I did the 1st map I want it fixed Check agian

    Gesendet von meinem ANE-LX1 mit Tapatalk

Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Tour of Arlor Again
    By ForgottenWarrior in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-14-2017, 08:39 PM
  2. Tour of Arlor by Sun
    By Zeus in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-19-2015, 06:46 PM
  3. Contest Planning: Kalizzaa's Tour of Arlor
    By GoodSyntax in forum AL Contests
    Replies: 265
    Last Post: 04-09-2015, 04:27 PM
  4. Tour of Arlor Results
    By GoodSyntax in forum AL Contests
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 03-10-2015, 04:10 AM
  5. Kalizzaa's Tour of Arlor
    By MysticRob in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-05-2015, 11:51 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •