Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Tour of Arlor: The Sequel | Community Contest

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    Can we do it solo though??? Is the real question. What I mean by solo is having your guild title out but no party.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes. If anyone wondering how to solo run, tap chat log then type partyi 000 and viola. Cap 41 was really hard to run especially elite so a lot of players forming parties that time. I remember seeing my friends running in planar tombs for 3 hours.

IGN: AL -> Capno (76) / DL -> Laezeo (51)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Laezeo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Still confused as to what we need to do exactly to get rewarded the vanity set

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    Still confused as to what we need to do exactly to get rewarded the vanity set
    From what I know...

You must take a screen shot with:
    -Dead Boss
    -Loot(like a chest or item)
    -while saying *Remiums Catch Phrase*

Rinse and Repeat for 6 weeks.

And you should be able to receive the vanity. From what I know.

Also you can be solo which is 100% a good thing!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    117 Posts

How do we sign up for this event? Im interested.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

So this is how you post your screenshot appropriate. This is just an example

IGN: Capno
    Guild: Letal Sharks
    Week One

FOREST

AQUEDUCTS

BRACKENRIGDE (Jarl & Trunk)

GOLD MINE

YDRA OUTSKIRTS

ROOKS’ HIDEOUT

YDRA FOREST

ROOKS’ NEST

If you are running with party, mention their IGN. Make some distance when boss killed so STS can see who you running with and only one person need to say the catch-phrase. Hope this will help you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

IGN: AL -> Capno (76) / DL -> Laezeo (51)

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Laezeo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Laezeo View Post

Week One

FOREST

AQUEDUCTS

GOLD MINE

YDRA OUTSKIRTS

ROOKS’ HIDEOUT

YDRA FOREST

ROOKS’ NEST

If you are running with party, mention their IGN. Make some distance when boss killed so STS can see who you running with and only one person need to say the catch-phrase. Hope this will help you

This is extremely helpful! Thank you!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to THE GOLDEN KING For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Week One

FOREST

AQUEDUCTS

GOLD MINE

YDRA OUTSKIRTS

ROOKS’ HIDEOUT

YDRA FOREST

ROOKS’ NEST

Does Jarl have to be included in the screenshot? Isn't Thunk One Eye the final boss, which only appears after Jarl is killed?

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk
    Ign: Idarizz/Adapts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Week One

FOREST

AQUEDUCTS

GOLD MINE

YDRA OUTSKIRTS

ROOKS’ HIDEOUT

YDRA FOREST

ROOKS’ NEST

Also, thank you because this is extremely helpful. Forwarding this post to my friends. ^^

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk
    Ign: Idarizz/Adapts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ign : Ris,Allpra,Piniipin,jackfot
    Guild : Dragon Tiger Gate
    Map : Forest

Sent from my CPH1937 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Prizes are too low, comparing to that how many runs we are going to do :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by freddyarga View Post
    Ign : Ris,Allpra,Piniipin,jackfot
    Guild : Dragon Tiger Gate
    Map : Forest

Sent from my CPH1937 using Tapatalk
    Still dont start bro, i think are in other new thread.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Hel For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

This will be a very fun event (:

Has any Dev checked out the well supported suggestion to change vanity reward? Hopefully you can consider (:
    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...ur-of-Arlor-ll

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowman Is here For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

1. It doesn’t matter what guild you are running. This is like marathon run. You meet different players and make friends with them and have fun. If you want to run with different guild, discuss before you run. We don’t wanna get many screenshot as it will discarded. However, I suggest you to run with your guild mate since this is guild based challenge. You know what I mean - TOP GUILD(Weekly) 1st Guild something like that.

2. If you manage to get 100 points all six weeks then you are eligible with the prize (vanity). For example, players that run all the brakenridge and Ydra Forest maps in Week 1 will score an additional 100 bonus points for their guild. If you do not complete any one week, you will not be eligible to receive the prize.

Please keep in mind that screenshot has a time countdown so post appropriate.

Ps. Just a reminder that rules and regulations may not be officially yet as last Tour of Arlor was not hosted by STS. Remiem may change up the rules as said. Perhaps prizes too
    can you run with members of different guilds? without mentioning the name of the alliance? I just run for vanity.

Enviado de meu SM-A205G usando o Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    From what I know...

You must take a screen shot with:
    -Dead Boss
    -Loot(like a chest or item)
    -while saying *Remiums Catch Phrase*

Rinse and Repeat for 6 weeks.

And you should be able to receive the vanity. From what I know.

Also you can be solo which is 100% a good thing!

U can do it solo ????

Sent from my SM-A307FN using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xpcoolboy View Post
    U can do it solo ????

Sent from my SM-A307FN using Tapatalk
    That’s what I’ve been told, It not official yet.

21.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #96
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,905 Posts

Hey everyone! A few notes here before the first post goes up.

1) To win the vanity, all you need to do is complete and be in a screenshot for every map each week (all 6 weeks). As long as you've completed all of the maps in the 6 weeks, you will get the vanity.
    2) The example above is the perfect post! Each run screenshotted, names and guild names visible, dead boss or loot in chat, and secret phrase.
    3) You DO need to be in a guild to participate, but you don't have to run with guild mates. You also do not have to stick with the same party. For each completed run you will receive 1 points for yourself and your guild. So it counts for both no matter how who you run with.
    4) You can run as many times as you like during the week. Post a screenshot for each completed round of runs.

The other thing I will say is that I hear you on the vanity. As the contest begins tonight, please run knowing that the Jester vanity is the intended prize for the contest, but I MAY be able to talk to the devs and see what we can do about the Elite Journeyman. NO GUARANTEES, but it will be a possiblity. I'll find out more during the day on Monday and update the contest posts accordingly if anything changes. Again, no sad faces if I can't make it happen. Just know that I hear you and will see what I can do.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Remiem For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post

1) To win the vanity, all you need to do is complete and be in a screenshot for every map each week (all 6 weeks). As long as you've completed all of the maps in the 6 weeks, you will get the vanity.
    2) The example above is the perfect post! Each run screenshotted, names and guild names visible, dead boss or loot in chat, and secret phrase.
    3) You DO need to be in a guild to participate, but you don't have to run with guild mates. You also do not have to stick with the same party. For each completed run you will receive 1 points for yourself and your guild. So it counts for both no matter how who you run with.
    4) You can run as many times as you like during the week. Post a screenshot for each completed round of runs.

The other thing I will say is that I hear you on the vanity. As the contest begins tonight, please run knowing that the Jester vanity is the intended prize for the contest, but I MAY be able to talk to the devs and see what we can do about the Elite Journeyman. NO GUARANTEES, but it will be a possiblity. I'll find out more during the day on Monday and update the contest posts accordingly if anything changes. Again, no sad faces if I can't make it happen. Just know that I hear you and will see what I can do.
    Thank You!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Tyyyyy nice work!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Can we run on multiple characters (To get the vanity for different classes)?

If so do they need to be in the same guild?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

THX ALOT REMIEM , Im already excited and seriously cant wait

GAME ON

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk
    Pessimism Leads To Nowhere .. But Optimism Leads To The Top !! So Stay Positive !!

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Argoub For This Useful Post: