Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Tour of Arlor: The Sequel | Community Contest

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    At Elite Shuyal, trying to loot a Ker'shal
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Ooooouch, I thought it was Elite Journey Heraldic Vanity...

But thanks for the contest anyway!!! Will be fun

Endgame PvE Sorcerer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

i have read from page 1 until the last comment, and i have several questions :

1. What if in our party theres 2 different guild, or maybe all players is different guild?
    2. For the completion rewards or the vanity rewards, is it just completing all week? or is it count with points as leaderboard?

thank you, sorry for my silly questions
    Ign : Freckert

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Freckert View Post
    i have read from page 1 until the last comment, and i have several questions :

1. What if in our party theres 2 different guild, or maybe all players is different guild?
    2. For the completion rewards or the vanity rewards, is it just completing all week? or is it count with points as leaderboard?

thank you, sorry for my silly questions
    1. It doesn’t matter what guild you are running. This is like marathon run. You meet different players and make friends with them and have fun. If you want to run with different guild, discuss before you run. We don’t wanna get many screenshot as it will discarded. However, I suggest you to run with your guild mate since this is guild based challenge. You know what I mean - TOP GUILD(Weekly) 1st Guild something like that.

2. If you manage to get 100 points all six weeks then you are eligible with the prize (vanity). For example, players that run all the brakenridge and Ydra Forest maps in Week 1 will score an additional 100 bonus points for their guild. If you do not complete any one week, you will not be eligible to receive the prize.

Please keep in mind that screenshot has a time countdown so post appropriate.

Ps. Just a reminder that rules and regulations may not be officially yet as last Tour of Arlor was not hosted by STS. Remiem may change up the rules as said. Perhaps prizes too

IGN: AL -> Capno (76) / DL -> Laezeo (51)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Laezeo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Laezeo View Post
    1. It doesn’t matter what guild you are running. This is like marathon run. You meet different players and make friends with them and have fun. If you want to run with different guild, discuss before you run. We don’t wanna get many screenshot as it will discarded. However, I suggest you to run with your guild mate since this is guild based challenge. You know what I mean - TOP GUILD(Weekly) 1st Guild something like that.

2. If you manage to get 100 points all six weeks then you are eligible with the prize (vanity). For example, players that run all the brakenridge and Ydra Forest maps in Week 1 will score an additional 100 bonus points for their guild. If you do not complete any one week, you will not be eligible to receive the prize.

Ps. Just a reminder that rules and regulations may not be officially yet as last Tour of Arlor was not hosted by STS. Remiem may change up the rules as said. Perhaps prizes too
    thank u for ur kind response, and for number 2 i just wondering hw hard remiem to evaluate all of the al players that send screenshots, i mean yeah 1 screenshots each party.
    But still its enormous number of screenshots that remiem receive. And from ur response it looks like u have run this event back then once. So how we monitor our points? or how we know that remiem is approve our screenshots? since remiem will receive a lot of screenshots from a lot of parties.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Freckert View Post
    thank u for ur kind response, and for number 2 i just wondering hw hard remiem to evaluate all of the al players that send screenshots, i mean yeah 1 screenshots each party.
    But still its enormous number of screenshots that remiem receive. And from ur response it looks like u have run this event back then once. So how we monitor our points? or how we know that remiem is approve our screenshots? since remiem will receive a lot of screenshots from a lot of parties.
    Remiem has a lot of team. They can track your movements unlike last Tour of Arlor, Kalizzaa only have 10 team members, I believe, which is pretty impressive that they manage to overcome this kind of contest. It is enormous number of screenshot that Kalizzaa received in Week 1. They received almost 5k. Results and points can be tracked in a public spreadsheet where you can monitor your points or what map you need to complete. They post this every weekly so please keep an eye.

Just one person need to post screenshot. If your party post another screenshot with you, your screenshot will be discarded. This will lead STS hard to track which one is your screenshot. Therefore you will not get your points. And please DON’T POST SCREENSHOT SEPARATELY. For example, you post your screenshot in forest with the boss killed and then you make another post with the boss killed in aqueduct. Don’t make your screenshot too complicated. Just one post of every elite map (in order) and you’ll be fine.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Can we do it solo though??? Is the real question. What I mean by solo is having your guild title out but no party.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    Can we do it solo though??? Is the real question. What I mean by solo is having your guild title out but no party.

Yes. If anyone wondering how to solo run, tap chat log then type partyi 000 and viola. Cap 41 was really hard to run especially elite so a lot of players forming parties that time. I remember seeing my friends running in planar tombs for 3 hours.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Laezeo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

can you run with members of different guilds? without mentioning the name of the alliance? I just run for vanity.

Enviado de meu SM-A205G usando o Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Is it okay if I compile all my ss in something like Google Drive (I will use a dummy email and give access to anyone with the link so devs and other players can see it) instead of embedding it on the post itself?

If not that then can I make one post and continuously edit it and keep adding pictures as I run? I think it will be easier to track points like this and amount of entries of one person/party

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MagicalTables View Post
    Is it okay if I compile all my ss in something like Google Drive (I will use a dummy email and give access to anyone with the link so devs and other players can see it) instead of embedding it on the post itself?

If not that then can I make one post and continuously edit it and keep adding pictures as I run? I think it will be easier to track points like this and amount of entries of one person/party
    +1, it's a good suggestion

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk
    Ign: Idarizz/Adapts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

rly rly nice

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

CONSOLATION PRIZES (Final):
    For players that do not win a prize in any of the other categories (including the vanity), 50 players will be selected at random to win 500 platinum.

So someone could just post one pic so they can enter.. and when events over they get 500 plat xD not really random either since everyone who enters wants to get the vanity.. and 50 players is alot

imo it should go to top points all time instead of the 1m, 500k ... since 500 plat is worth alot more. or to top guild or somewhere else expect giving out 25k plat to players purposely losing for the plat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Will Northal and cryostar be needed for glintstone and underhul?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default ixg

Quote Originally Posted by Nuties View Post
    Ooooouch, I thought it was Elite Journey Heraldic Vanity...

But thanks for the contest anyway!!! Will be fun
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20200802-011138_Arcane Legends.jpg 
Views:	168 
Size:	723.7 KB 
ID:	205551Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20200802-011010_Arcane Legends.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	716.7 KB 
ID:	205552Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20200802-010830_Arcane Legends.jpg 
Views:	170 
Size:	647.4 KB 
ID:	205554Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20200802-010707_Arcane Legends.jpg 
Views:	176 
Size:	719.2 KB 
ID:	205555Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20200802-010425_Arcane Legends.jpg 
Views:	177 
Size:	648.4 KB 
ID:	205556Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20200802-010248_Arcane Legends.jpg 
Views:	175 
Size:	760.3 KB 
ID:	205558Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20200802-010248_Arcane Legends.jpg 
Views:	175 
Size:	760.3 KB 
ID:	205558Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20200802-010139_Arcane Legends.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	733.4 KB 
ID:	205559Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20200802-010001_Arcane Legends.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	739.8 KB 
ID:	205560

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Its almost end week 2? and week 1 not yet completed count

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Just be patient guys, they always update us, so if they’re not maybe something urgent could be happening

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Remiem.
    Plzzzz show the weekly chart fast so we can know our missing maps.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Callmelover View Post
    Remiem.
    Plzzzz show the weekly chart fast so we can know our missing maps.
    You can't re participate if you got any missing maps

Στάλθηκε από το MI 8 Lite μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Polosam View Post
    You can't re participate if you got any missing maps

Στάλθηκε από το MI 8 Lite μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
    What he means here is that, if the scores are updated fast he could see the missing maps for the same week and finish them before that week ends.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

gzzzzzzzzzzz to all participants