Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Tour of Arlor: The Sequel | Community Contest

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    475 Posts

Hey,

I was thinking if there is any chance to change slightly the strategy regarding these vanities?

What if the countdown of the entries should start with the 6th week and then track down who attempted that week and compare with other weeks.

I understand that it's very difficult for one person to do the counting and I'm supporting the effort which has been put into but we kinda need those nice vanities though !

Don't get bother to scold me that I have lost my patience. I'm not complaining, im looking for some solutions over here since some time has passed by already.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Titanium For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    Hey,

I was thinking if there is any chance to change slightly the strategy regarding these vanities?

What if the countdown of the entries should start with the 6th week and then track down who attempted that week and compare with other weeks.

I understand that it's very difficult for one person to do the counting and I'm supporting the effort which has been put into but we kinda need those nice vanities though !

Don't get bother to scold me that I have lost my patience. I'm not complaining, im looking for some solutions over here since some time has passed by already.
    Not downplaying rem because it is time consuming and I have empathy but, If full attention was put towards this, It could be completed within a week or two no doubt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk