Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview 7/22/2020 | Party Crasher! Arlor Style (NEW Event!)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Let’s quarantine ourself and wait for the bosses that appear in houses.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

Mkay I waited and played, well mostly waited for ppl or looked for an open house. 20 ppl still too many imo and 5 min to get em together too short. For an ugly wall piece that doesn’t match any house. The gold drops are uninteresting to me. The idea of getting ppl together was nice but everyone is competing to host and as I said before many are feeling left out.
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Only those people who are extremely popular and whose house are in the first list of the armor home show, they gain the most from this event. While house owner and spouses made millions by looting dance floor and halo, the guests looted only those chests and the arcanite walls, which are cheap af..Totally unfair according to me.. The bloto crates were selling for some decent price but now even those have become cheap like only around 50k.. Why not add a very very small (0.00001) chance to loot the arcane belt or one of those vanities directly from boss ? That will motivate us to keep doing the event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pinklips View Post
    Only those people who are extremely popular and whose house are in the first list of the armor home show, they gain the most from this event. While house owner and spouses made millions by looting dance floor and halo, the guests looted only those chests and the arcanite walls, which are cheap af..Totally unfair according to me.. The bloto crates were selling for some decent price but now even those have become cheap like only around 50k.. Why not add a very very small (0.00001) chance to loot the arcane belt or one of those vanities directly from boss ? That will motivate us to keep doing the event
    would like better odds for belt if it dropped tbh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Lets use plats

Sent from my CPH1937 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Make the rich people richer. Only the rich people gets people on their house and loot the stuff.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

A few suggestion.

1. Lower minimum to spawn to 8 or 10 people. This way more can participate.

2. Increase amount of gold drop and item drops the more people who join. Incentive to invite more people.

3. Allow all present a chance at the good loot.

4. Reduce spawn time to every 20 or 30 minutes.

5. Allow spawn chance in guild hall with guild hall items possible too.

Just a few suggestions.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

So im giving away 100k to random player every boss is this is in any way a violation of the terms and regulations?

Sent from my Redmi 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

earlier one i critics and doubt this event bfore its even start...my apologise...tbh,its not that bad as its drop decent gold...n drop rate of halo n floor to the host also not bad(eventhough havent loot any yet) which make it cheaper n affordable to many plyer....1hrs duration is very nice..bfore this,thought that we need to wait for an hours...but my misunderstanding....gathering 20 plyer is hard...i able to host n gather 1 time thanks to guildmate (C.O.F) and some friend...its so memorable if u r able to host one...for those that dont have active guild or friend,its not bad to join other plyer rndomly..just go to traveler outpost or any city...there will be someone that always inv random plyer...just type /v ( put host ign) to visit...Thanks sts and all dev...looking forward for many great event n updte...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Titan halo/ Dance floor/belt can loot only house owners and their spouses. Such a trash event, 1 week going to trashcan.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Morfined For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I don't understand why they aren't listening to our suggestions, the event just need some minor tweaks , like for example reducing the number if people from 20 down to 10 will be a huge improvement and motivate many more to come online, everyone is competing to host, some are even paying people to join them, the already rich players who have 400/400 slots always have their houses full, this just shows how unbalanced this event is. Please sts make this event more fair and enjoyable for everyone. I was just able to host one party and I got the same Black Wall which is 1k gold. This event also makes it harder to find a party to go Elite Valley or DM because most wanna wait afk in houses

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

I can't get anyone to join my house for event. -_- this event is catered to the rich/popular. Make me popular for a day so ppl will join my house.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Default Woo

Very op event, both for newcomers and oldies.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Saaaaaaaad event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Doja View Post
    I don't understand why they aren't listening to our suggestions, the event just need some minor tweaks , like for example reducing the number if people from 20 down to 10 will be a huge improvement and motivate many more to come online, everyone is competing to host, some are even paying people to join them, the already rich players who have 400/400 slots always have their houses full, this just shows how unbalanced this event is. Please sts make this event more fair and enjoyable for everyone. I was just able to host one party and I got the same Black Wall which is 1k gold. This event also makes it harder to find a party to go Elite Valley or DM because most wanna wait afk in houses
    Agreed.. The event is only for those who are popular.. Guild might help but that will be limited cos there are many members in guild and everyone needs chance.. Most of the people who are famous and have their house on the top list of arlor home show, they are going afk in their house along with their spouses and hosting parties 24*7 which means they are looting 15-20 halo/dance floor per day, while the guests gets mostly arcanite wall trash or bloto crates which is 20k and some gold.. which is really unfair.. The idea of the event itself was something new and very cool but this rule of rewarding only the host and their spouse is truly disappointing. Totally killed the fun

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pinklips View Post
    Agreed.. The event is only for those who are popular.. Guild might help but that will be limited cos there are many members in guild and everyone needs chance.. Most of the people who are famous and have their house on the top list of arlor home show, they are going afk in their house along with their spouses and hosting parties 24*7 which means they are looting 15-20 halo/dance floor per day, while the guests gets mostly arcanite wall trash or bloto crates which is 20k and some gold.. which is really unfair.. The idea of the event itself was something new and very cool but this rule of rewarding only the host and their spouse is truly disappointing. Totally killed the fun
    still if everyone could loot those items the price would definitely go down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DMminion View Post
    I can't get anyone to join my house for event. -_- this event is catered to the rich/popular. Make me popular for a day so ppl will join my house.
    Try joining a guild or find a group of played and take turns hosting the event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deathlyreaper View Post
    I do not like the idea that only the spouse and homeowner can loot the belts. How r u gonna convince 20 ppl to help you and ur spouse loot belts while they don’t even have a chance to loot it. A lot of ppl will want the party at their house and then we won’t have enough ppl.

Who said that? Did h even read it??? Bruh reading skills

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Rip these dudes reading skills. Wtf im surprised by sum of these comments rh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PappiChulo69 View Post
    Who said that? Did h even read it??? Bruh reading skills

ur late tf. they changed it. lmao u really tried