Thread: Direct PM button on auction to the player who listed the item

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Direct PM button on auction to the player who listed the item

Ummmm. I wanna suggest this.. You see we all are the same, we like to bargain for stuff we really want for cheaper price. Now that i think about it. Isn't hard when we encountered a player whose name is a bit.... Hard to memorise. Well there's some whose ign are good but we cannot ignore when we forgot the letters. And sometimes his/her item is way way way deep in the auction. So when we forgot, we have have to look for it again. So, I'd like to recommend to add a direct "Message Seller" button. I hope this will be implemented, this is a big help.

Sent from my JKM-LX2 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

+1

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Usaram For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Instead of direct message,
    I think there should be an option of pinning the particular item in auction, so you can stay relieved about forgetting about the player ign or the item.
    Because there are options for house mails and pm's already in game.

Ty for reading.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

It would be a good option but what about those who haggle at extremely low prices ... I mean if auction did not charge to publish the items on auction it would be a good idea ... having the pm button would be the direct door to haggling ...

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 9S mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Personally, I am annoyed by people who keep pming me for items cheaper than I listed them in auction. If I list something I dont want to unlist it till it expires bc theres a high chance somebody buys it for its price. Usually I only list items if Im sure its gonna sell but not wanna search hours to sell something for 10m or less. And most of the time I dont want to sell the item cheaper anyways.
    Not giving -1, I believe some need/want this feature but I'd not use this or take something out of auction for a random.
    Ps: Be careful I lost the auc fee a few times to people who wanted to buy it for a bit less but in the end lied to me to remove it so their listed item is the cheapest. Doesnt happen very often but yea.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    Personally, I am annoyed by people who keep pming me for items cheaper than I listed them in auction. If I list something I dont want to unlist it till it expires bc theres a high chance somebody buys it for its price. Usually I only list items if Im sure its gonna sell but not wanna search hours to sell something for 10m or less. And most of the time I dont want to sell the item cheaper anyways.
    Not giving -1, I believe some need/want this feature but I'd not use this or take something out of auction for a random.
    Ps: Be careful I lost the auc fee a few times to people who wanted to buy it for a bit less but in the end lied to me to remove it so their listed item is the cheapest. Doesnt happen very often but yea.
    Got a better idea after reading this, if someone wants to offer you gold for your item, they can offer you and you can have a list of offers, of which you accept one if you like or decline it.
    The offer if accepted, the gold of the buyer could directly be deducted from his character/stash.
    It'll be better if we only got the lists of offers from other buyers direcily. And to show number of offers they can make a red dot on the item with number of offers inside.
    Much smoother trading without any risk of losing the gold. Either ACCEPT or DECLINE.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

If you want to merch or hussle, type their name in...not that hard. Quite annoying getting those pms, no need for this function.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to PostNoob For This Useful Post: