Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - The Rise of Fel Taras, the Ancient One...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Will book pet (non-tradeable) status increase after it is removed from auction?

Sent from my vivo 1920 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Findme; 07-28-2020 at 10:06 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello Cinco, I was Wondering If you could fix the lag in the server from Philippines? It's very laggy even though we have a fast internet but still we suffer tremendous of lag and high pings pls hear me out this is the only event I'm fun playing :<

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

@cinco bro why motley vanity set not increase damage when wear it?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

4.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #64
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,150 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dreamerland View Post
    Hello Cinco, I was Wondering If you could fix the lag in the server from Philippines? It's very laggy even though we have a fast internet but still we suffer tremendous of lag and high pings pls hear me out this is the only event I'm fun playing :<
    We are not currently planning to add servers beyond the ones we presently maintain here in the US.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

5.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #65
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,150 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kingoo7 View Post
    @cinco bro why motley vanity set not increase damage when wear it?

The vanity set's passive bonus for damage and speed are both multipliers which do not directly affect the numerical values of your character's stats. You will however see an increase in the amount of damage that you do per hit / spell impact.
    That said: when the vanity set procs you will see an increase of +25 Attack and +25 Defense for ~7 seconds :-)
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

The crown of blood matches awesome with serpent outfit ..wonders if u can put pvp stats on it so well get rid of elder helmets which not match ..
    Are u gonna add smth more in vendor for second week of event ? We should save tokkens for smth more now or at end?
    Make game mate

8. The Following User Says Thank You to namca For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    The vanity set's passive bonus for damage and speed are both multipliers which do not directly affect the numerical values of your character's stats. You will however see an increase in the amount of damage that you do per hit / spell impact.
    That said: when the vanity set procs you will see an increase of +25 Attack and +25 Defense for ~7 seconds :-)
    nice bro and does it works in pvp?
    and bro since all non-trabeable book pets removed from auction it would be good if we get actual status on it

Last edited by kingoo7; 07-31-2020 at 12:27 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by namca View Post
    The crown of blood matches awesome with serpent outfit ..wonders if u can put pvp stats on it so well get rid of elder helmets which not match ..
    Are u gonna add smth more in vendor for second week of event ? We should save tokkens for smth more now or at end?
    good idea about crown!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kingoo7 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I think it was very unfair cinco to give gold tier winners who spent hours and days farming gold tier 3 droppable event hats everyone has, a immortal moon gem 51 that everyone has from chests and a new pet which is a re colored heloxa and 10m? Those rewards were not worth getting gold tier which took a very long time to get. I hope you see and tell me what you think because I didint see anyone else talking about the rewards on here. I however did see alot of people complaining on dl

13.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #70
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,150 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Unhxly View Post
    I think it was very unfair cinco to give gold tier winners who spent hours and days farming gold tier 3 droppable event hats everyone has, a immortal moon gem 51 that everyone has from chests and a new pet which is a re colored heloxa and 10m? Those rewards were not worth getting gold tier which took a very long time to get. I hope you see and tell me what you think because I didint see anyone else talking about the rewards on here. I however did see alot of people complaining on dl
    The primary rewards for this event were laid out clearly in the original post. I did this so you would know what you're getting before committing to running the event and having 'runners remorse.' Sorry that you don't like the reward outlay but I do hope you read the event posts in the future to know whether or not they are worth playing.
    | | | |

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

That's fair cinco but why would you give us rewards we already have? Does that sound right to you? I know im not a game developer but I know people wouldn't want stuff we already have

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

And my youtube channel is based around dark legends I got over 200 subs and alot of people agree with my opinions. Im not saying your wrong or right but I make videos for your game and I would really love to continue doing that but I can't if the content just isn't new man. I understand its not easy to do events and stuff and I appreciate when you guys give us new events but if your saying "play the event or don't play it" well..thats gonna lost more players

17.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #73
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,150 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Unhxly View Post
    And my youtube channel is based around dark legends I got over 200 subs and alot of people agree with my opinions. Im not saying your wrong or right but I make videos for your game and I would really love to continue doing that but I can't if the content just isn't new man. I understand its not easy to do events and stuff and I appreciate when you guys give us new events but if your saying "play the event or don't play it" well..thats gonna lost more players
    Never said "play the event or don't play it," at all; I told you that the reward items were clearly laid out in the original post. The fact that you don't like the rewards is also fine but it's a lot more useful (to me and to the community) when critical opinions are expressed before a given event has already ended. I look forward to your feedback on the next event :-)
    | | | |

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post: