Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - The Rise of Fel Taras, the Ancient One...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,192 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Unhxly View Post
    And my youtube channel is based around dark legends I got over 200 subs and alot of people agree with my opinions. Im not saying your wrong or right but I make videos for your game and I would really love to continue doing that but I can't if the content just isn't new man. I understand its not easy to do events and stuff and I appreciate when you guys give us new events but if your saying "play the event or don't play it" well..thats gonna lost more players
    Never said "play the event or don't play it," at all; I told you that the reward items were clearly laid out in the original post. The fact that you don't like the rewards is also fine but it's a lot more useful (to me and to the community) when critical opinions are expressed before a given event has already ended. I look forward to your feedback on the next event :-)
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post: