Thread: Forging items

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Default Forging items

Can there be something to lock an item and make it not possible for it to forge it? Like with putting items to favourite/hearting them and not having the "sell" option if you do. Or maybe make it that favourite items can't be sold nor forged as well. Would be great because I'm honestly tired of forging items I don't want to forge after spending hours on getting good forges, and always being paranoid about forging the right gem/weapon.

Ps: would still be nice if we can get that feature where we can reforge to the previous forge option or reverse option in case you come across a great forge but you miss it and forge over it. I've seen it suggested before and it's a good idea. Even make it for plat to make it seem more fair and not just for free. ( receive the last forge back ) for 10plat or 20 or whatever the amount is doesn't matter just add it tbh

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Everlights For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Agreed

Sent from my Redmi 7 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

useless idea not worth it otherwise you would find everyone with 35 35 35 35 damage slots the game system will flop over cause this comes under my category PvE since u say i dont PvP but i have more PvE exp 550k kills and still increasing to hit that 1m so as i was saying many people will have the 100percent GL on each weapon prices will FLOP items will FLOP economy will FLOP players would manage to gain everything in game and therefore FLOP

P.s
    but none to say the least i do like the go back thingy u mentioned for 10p or 20p probably more gold like 100k to go back on forge or more.
    V Elite V Discord Server!
    !Click Here to Join!-----> https://discord.gg/hQHKx5cE47 <-----!Click Here to Join!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deusagor View Post
    useless idea not worth it otherwise you would find everyone with 35 35 35 35 damage slots the game system will flop over cause this comes under my category PvE since u say i dont PvP but i have more PvE exp 550k kills and still increasing to hit that 1m so as i was saying many people will have the 100percent GL on each weapon prices will FLOP items will FLOP economy will FLOP players would manage to gain everything in game and therefore FLOP

P.s
    but none to say the least i do like the go back thingy u mentioned for 10p or 20p probably more gold like 100k to go back on forge or more.
    I'm sorry but you're brainless. Btw do you live on forums or something ? Why are you digging in old posts. Do something else man

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Everlights View Post
    I'm sorry but you're brainless. Btw do you live on forums or something ? Why are you digging in old posts. Do something else man

But why u call me brainless that's a ****ty idea and we all can agree what can't stand up to my FACTS. xD

LoCk ThE GoOd StAtS LOL ya sure how about delete dl everlights? That will help u out more

But ur P.S idea was good not gonna oppose against that one in which u said reforge backwards xD
    V Elite V Discord Server!
    !Click Here to Join!-----> https://discord.gg/hQHKx5cE47 <-----!Click Here to Join!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

This idea is not bad , hoping them to do it soon