Thread: Pinks, Sets and How Much They are Worth!

Elitelink

Default Pinks, Sets and How Much They are Worth!

Pinks! Sets! Prices, Oh My!

So I'm an am-mature at the pricing or worth of items (both sets and non sets), so to be safe I just avoid purchasing all together. I was wondering if in this thread we could post, discuss and find out how much any given pink item or set items might be worth as a standard that we might go off of when purchasing in the game. If you post here please list the item (or set) and cost.

Thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

This is a great idea dude! How about... Customized Gemstone Recurve set? I sold for 350k to Teokill, but he hasn't claimed it yet!

PL: Faoeskekie L76 Enchantress(0.5k/300k), Faouskekie L71 Bird, Faoiskekie L45 Bear, Tvrtle L50 Fox, Rhinasaurus L38 Rhino

SL: Bizilia L45 Engineer, DL: Faoeskekie L36 Vampire, AL: Faoeskekie L20 Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    313 Posts

Prices are always changing. Your best bet is to just check cs frequently.
    gf.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

There is a public market. Why would you be scared of prices? Do you question prices at your local stores?

Go to 3 stores and then shop. Or go to your usual place.

CS equivalent: Check prices over a period of time until you feel comfortable about price.
    Know that price is versus time and your convenience. Sometimes, you can make back the gold and have the item to use before you find the equivalent item at the right price in the CS. It's all your own choice.

Star light, star bright...

The Netherlands, posted 8 hours later than forum time.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Walkhardd View Post
    Prices are always changing. Your best bet is to just check cs frequently.
    Yeah this is right. After a lvl cap all the prices will be lower. But not only after a lvl cap, for example, the copperhead set, its much cheaper now . But some things will have the same price for some time
    SebastiaaNL 67 mage, IlikePvP 66 bird, DutchTwinkk 56 bear, NoobzGtfo 44 bird, BoomFear 35 mage, moneymakerrr 11 merchant
    Proud member of Influence!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts

As said here already, prices vary a lot. Prices posted here could be outdated in a day.

And for all doubters of my rockstar status:
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    U rok, thanks!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Lol i wish i kept my lvl 56 glyphs... Had alot of em back in nuri days lol :-(

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Elitelink

Default Pinks, Sets and How Much They are Worth!

Okay well I do check the consignment store often but those prices are set by people with their own way of pricing. I do agree that checking the cs over a period of time would be best. I am not afraid of prices just don't trust any prices people tell me for items they offer. My intentions for this thread is to have an online guide for prices as a standard with a little wiggle room of course. I feel we could list prices for future players as a reference and not have to check in game store prices that are posted by people there over a long period of time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    378 Posts

There is no set price for anything, when your pricing an item to sell look for others in CS, if there arent other make a specific price check thread for that specific item.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

People don't post prices in CS just to see their items NOT sell, day after day. Everybody does not do this.

As I've said, you can keep waiting for prices to be where YOU feel they ought to be. That is up to you. Just keep waiting.

Since you say you do not purchase, I am going to guess that in general prices are not where YOU feel they ought to be. Maybe we can designate you as the CS price determiner -- you tell us the price and we all put up items for sale at that price. Maybe that will work for you?

Or maybe not, since no one can force me to list anything for any price other than that which I feel is the correct price, the correct balance between selling it and the time it takes to do so.

Star light, star bright...