Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Lost 3 noble fury jewels

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    225
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    15
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    48
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

    Default Lost 3 noble fury jewels

    I just lost 3 noble furies when I upgraded my dozer axe to elite death engine axe...I didn't know this would happen due to the fact I just started playing AL again late June early July....im so pissed....the crazy part is that I just realized today a couple days after upgrading which was like 3-4 days ago...because I didn't expect to lose the gems slotted. There is no warning no information saying it will get lost. I'm happy it only had one awake as well because I didn't know it lost awakes too!! STS please help me out.

    thanks for your time
    IGN Drone (savagedrone)

  2. #2
    Senior Member Bundlos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    595
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    204
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    201
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

    Default

    When the elite version was released, it was mentioned that you lose awakes and gems when putting weapon to upgrade. You should have asked someone or read the thread once before making the upgrade.
    -I am not AFK, I just have arcane ping-

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bundlos For This Useful Post:


  4. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    I ride my kangaroo to school :)
    Posts
    586
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    12
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    41
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

    Default

    Doubt they'll do anything now because they have previously said you'll lose your jewels/awakes but a good addition would be a disclaimer saying something like "Are you sure you want to upgrade? Doing so will remove all jewels and awakes"

  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lil sez For This Useful Post:


  6. #4
    Senior Member Darkrai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    The Netherlanders
    Posts
    713
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    45
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    67
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bundlos View Post
    When the elite version was released, it was mentioned that you lose awakes and gems when putting weapon to upgrade. You should have asked someone or read the thread once before making the upgrade.
    in my opinion if the game doesn't give u an ingame warning but requires u to read an tread that's buried somewhere deep in the forum posts then it isnt good game design to with hold that important infomation from you

  7. #5
    Senior Member Bundlos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    595
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    204
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    201
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lil sez View Post
    Doubt they'll do anything now because they have previously said you'll lose your jewels/awakes but a good addition would be a disclaimer saying something like "Are you sure you want to upgrade? Doing so will remove all jewels and awakes"
    +1, warning message will be nice
    -I am not AFK, I just have arcane ping-

  8. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    41
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkrai View Post
    in my opinion if the game doesn't give u an ingame warning but requires u to read an tread that's buried somewhere deep in the forum posts then it isnt good game design to with hold that important infomation from you
    +1, this kind of approach from the devs highly decreases user experiance

  9. #7
    Forum Adept Freckert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Gates
    Posts
    326
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    48
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    30
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkrai View Post
    in my opinion if the game doesn't give u an ingame warning but requires u to read an tread that's buried somewhere deep in the forum posts then it isnt good game design to with hold that important infomation from you
    agree, should have made this caution
    Ign : Freckert

Similar Threads

  1. Sell 23 Noble Fury Jewels
    By tripexxx in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-06-2020, 04:51 PM
  2. Buy noble and exqusiite fury jewels
    By LegendaryLeo in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-12-2020, 12:18 AM
  3. Buy exquisite fury jewels or noble fury jewels
    By LegendaryLeo in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-10-2020, 11:53 PM
  4. Sell 9x Noble Fury jewels
    By Androzeus in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-01-2020, 08:07 AM
  5. Buy Noble fury, precious fury jewels
    By Xmenarmy in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-27-2019, 12:06 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •