Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 27

Thread: [BUY] Red balloon / Celtic Cut / BB hooks

  1. #1
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    494
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default [BUY] Red balloon / Celtic Cut / BB hooks

    As title say

    Ign: Sarvaz

  2. #2
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    494
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Still searching

  3. #3
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    494
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Still searching

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sarvaz For This Useful Post:


  5. #4
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    494
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Still searching

  6. #5
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    494
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Still searching

  7. #6
    Senior Member Encryptions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Many places.
    Posts
    2,596
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    77
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    904
    Thanked in
    485 Posts

    Default

    Current offer on my rbb is 100m.

    Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

  8. #7
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    386
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

    Default

    Co on my bb 95 sunnyskies(:

    Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

  9. #8
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    406
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    49
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sir farm View Post
    Co on my bb 95 sunnyskies(:

    Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
    95 by who your alt account again?

  10. #9
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    386
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gilsooon View Post
    95 by who your alt account again?
    Attempting to take my current offers ? Go sell your 80m Co bowl please

    Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

  11. #10
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    406
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    49
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sir farm View Post
    Attempting to take my current offers ? Go sell your 80m Co bowl please

    Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
    Hahaha bowl 80m looool i dnt even have bowl 80m lol what this guy doing fabricating again hahaha 90m bb hook whats ur auto 200m?

  12. #11
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    386
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gilsooon View Post
    Hahaha bowl 80m looool i dnt even have bowl 80m lol what this guy doing fabricating again hahaha 90m bb hook whats ur auto 200m?
    Want to bet I sold my bb earlier today 110m. All this was to help encryptions out. But you dont shut your mouth and call me a price manipulater

    Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

  13. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    500
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Default

    If you trying to make fake offers from your other accounts, atleast do it smart

    Tapatalkkal küldve az én SM-G975F eszközömről

  14. #13
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    386
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sir farm View Post
    Want to bet I sold my bb earlier today 110m. All this was to help encryptions out. But you dont shut your mouth and call me a price manipulater

    Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
    Well the "exposer of AL forums" won't talk so here you go. And yes I was watching a movie in the back rounds Name:  Screenshot_20200802-115042_Arcane Legends.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  30.8 KBName:  Screenshot_20200802-115028_Arcane Legends.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  22.0 KB

    Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

  15. #14
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    386
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sir farm View Post
    Well the "exposer of AL forums" won't talk so here you go. And yes I was watching a movie in the back rounds Name:  Screenshot_20200802-115042_Arcane Legends.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  30.8 KBName:  Screenshot_20200802-115028_Arcane Legends.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  22.0 KB

    Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
    Its a very dark movie xD but talk your trash now.

    Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

  16. #15
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    406
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    49
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sir farm View Post
    Its a very dark movie xD but talk your trash now.

    Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
    Its easy to ask a friend to fake trade hehe why would someone ss all his trades ) nice try though appreciate it.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to gilsooon For This Useful Post:


  18. #16
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    386
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

    Default

    I still got the gold hooks. You will see me wearing in town (: you can still see morphins wearing his as well. He bought my og celtic vest for 47m so ask him why he pays op.

    Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

  19. #17
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    406
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    49
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sir farm View Post
    I still got the gold hooks. You will see me wearing in town (: you can still see morphins wearing his as well. He bought my og celtic vest for 47m so ask him why he pays op.

    Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
    I woudnt mind asking your friend its conflict of interest lol

  20. #18
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    386
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gilsooon View Post
    I woudnt mind asking your friend its conflict of interest lol
    Imagine being the "Exposer of Al Forums" and not being about to expose someone. Its sucks man it really does. I've been in many situations like this in AL and RL I know man.

    Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

  21. #19
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    406
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    49
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sir farm View Post
    Imagine being the "Exposer of Al Forums" and not being about to expose someone. Its sucks man it really does. I've been in many situations like this in AL and RL I know man.

    Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
    I did not quote myself as that your known no need to expose, ss in every trade you made nice that alone hehe. Its easy to concoct a trade btw anyway ill leave it right here. Free bump sarvaz

  22. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    I ride my kangaroo to school :)
    Posts
    592
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    12
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    42
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

    Default

    The bb hooks sale is real lol...same guy was tryna buy from me so its not fake

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [BUY] BB hooks / Red balloon
    By Sarvaz in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-28-2020, 08:54 AM
  2. Buy BB Hooks, Red Balloon
    By Sociometry in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-01-2020, 01:01 AM
  3. Sell BB hooks V/Red Balloon
    By viperblade in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-29-2020, 07:01 PM
  4. Red balloon and Hooks
    By Nhazdrovya in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-12-2019, 01:40 PM
  5. Sell BB hooks/red balloon/hero lnl
    By Mehdikillerd in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-13-2019, 07:52 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •