Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: im the fastest !!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Good job Apox tell us ur secret

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spheresome View Post
    Didn't know Insanityrises still played Arcane Legends/Used Forums. Cool
    *chuckles*

11chars

3.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #23
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,439 Posts

Please stop making new threads. I have merged all three threads into this one.

-ALS

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to asommers For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Make more thread please lmao

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Advocacies For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    Please stop making new threads. I have merged all three threads into this one.

-ALS
    sry wont happen again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

speed go vrooooooooooooom
    #BlueLivesMater

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    117 Posts

smells like virginity

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Overbear For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Overbear View Post
    smells like virginity
    Hahaha Facts!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Advocacies For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

VroomIGOREALFAST

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

58 sec new record

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    How many threads do u plan on making to show off your time record?
    To all the people wondering how he does it: spamming boost makes u go significantly faster.
    U r speaking as though you are top 1 now, nobody is interested in your explanation. Get top 1 before u trash talk his achievements

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post
    U r speaking as though you are top 1 now, nobody is interested in your explanation. Get top 1 before u trash talk his achievements
    I think he has something else in mind, that you probably cannot understand. And how is he trash talking? He is just stating facts about that braggy kid.
    "Control is an illusion."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Faotblack View Post
    I think he has something else in mind, that you probably cannot understand. And how is he trash talking? He is just stating facts about that braggy kid.
    "To all people wondering how he does it: spamming boost makes u go significantly faster "

Dude who the f doesn't know that?

Does that help u get top 1?

I could have said the same thing when someone gets evg solo top one : to all people wondering how they do it: spamming skills, pots and AA makes you kill the bosses and survive more waves.

Like WTH?

Do you see the flaw of logic here?

The fact that both of you don't like him bragging doesn't make his skills irrelevant. Encryption bragged about his gold all day but he shares his approach to make gold so who cares if he braags?

Instead of focusing on people's strengths, all there is seems to be jealousy, insults and fault finding. You call yourself a matured man? And him the kid?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    307 Posts

"To all people wondering how he does it: spamming boost makes u go significantly faster "

Dude who the f doesn't know that?

Does that help u get top 1?

I could have said the same thing when someone gets evg solo top one : to all people wondering how they do it: spamming skills, pots and AA makes you kill the bosses and survive more waves.

Like WTH?

Do you see the flaw of logic here?

The fact that both of you don't like him bragging doesn't make his skills irrelevant. Encryption bragged about his gold all day but he shares his approach to make gold so who cares if he braags?

Instead of focusing on people's strengths, all there is seems to be jealousy, insults and fault finding. You call yourself a matured man? And him the kid?
    Uhhh... yeah spamming boost instead of using it all at once makes you go faster. lol

Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Hey there keyboard warrior!
    Im not trash talking his achievements, i’m asking him how many times he has to show it off before hes satisfied.
    My 7 year old niece could make that out.

Its rather annoying, and noone is interested in 5 similar threads about someone bragging about his record times.
    Hence why a community manager explicitly told him to stop making the same thread over and over
    You seem to be very upset here, chill
    If your parents have never teached you what comprehensive reading is i advise you refrain from signing up to online forums, cheers.

And hey buddy, indeed encryptions does brag about his gold, and he also shared tips and helps people whenever he can, big ups to him, but do you see apox sharing his tactics? Nope, this was probably the easiest arguments i’ve ever dissolved.

And yes spam pressing boost does make you faster, thats the reason i finish first in 9/10 races, imagine trying it first before writing it off
    Last edited by Spooked; 07-31-2020 at 03:58 PM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Spooked For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Im not trash talking his achievements, i’m asking him how many times he has to show it off before hes satisfied.

Its rather annoying, and noone is interested in 5 similar threads about someone bragging about his record times.
    Hence why a community manager explicitly told him to stop making the same thread over and over
    If your parents have never teached you what comprehensive reading is i advise you refrain from signing up to online forums, cheers.

And hey buddy, indeed encryptions does brag about his gold, and he also shared tips and helps people whenever he can, big ups to him, but do you see apox sharing his tactics? Nope, this was probably the easiest arguments i’ve ever dissolved.

And yes spam pressing boost does make you faster, thats the reason i finish first in 9/10 races, imagine trying it first before writing it off

"do u see apox share his tactics? NOPE"

ok first thing in the thread is A tutorial

and i did not make 5 threads and i did not keep going after an admin asked to not make anymore threads

There is no showing off here this is about the event there is hundreds and more trying to improve their time of the track and im just updating the record time here

if u have got nothing better to do here go back to the playground and put u rface in the sand kid

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by championboost View Post
    "do u see apox share his tactics? NOPE"

ok first thing in the thread is A tutorial

and i did not make 5 threads and i did not keep going after an admin asked to not make anymore threads

There is no showing off here this is about the event there is hundreds and more trying to improve their time of the track and im just updating the record time here

if u have got nothing better to do here go back to the playground and put u rface in the sand kid
    You realise we can see you literally just edited that tutorial in? Bit of a rat move but oh well.
    You made enough threads for an admin to step in, and noone said you continued after that, so again, whats your point here?
    Yes,there was alot of showing off, hence people comparing you to insanityrises.
    I’m actually half drunk while typing this with some critical eyes from my friend for being on my phone, but i just had to get his out, both of your counter arguments are just so weakly supported it would be a waste to let it slide.
    Either way, shouldnt you make some more alt accounts and occupy more lb times spots so you can promote your youtube channel more?
    Theres no need for name calling and labling others as kids, it only shows more insecurity about your actions, cheers!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Hey thanks for the name calling! I'm glad you took 3 edits to the best of your ability to not sound like a trash talk, appreciate it buddy (:

And yes thanks for pointing that out explicitly now, I agreed with you, its arguably annoying to spam forum for 3-5 times or more in a row just to show an excitement despite the possibility of his competitors showing even the slightest interest in his new records. Thank you sts community manager for putting all his threads in one place so that it doesn't look like a spam but more like a co or update of his "new offers" to whoever showing enough interest.

Not sure why my parents is brought to the discussion, interesting fillers? Honestly, I don't know.

Ohh nice that you are also liking encryption's
    guides. Yes he's been really helpful to new players especially with his guides on how to be rich in events etc. For your question, I don't know yet, maybe after this event he might or might not show how he gets top 1? Does it make sense to you?

Wow 9/10 first? Grats buddy! Mind updating here with your fatest time score here?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Hey thanks for the name calling! I'm glad you took 3 edits to the best of your ability to not sound like a trash talk, appreciate it buddy (:

And yes thanks for pointing that out explicitly now, I agreed with you, its arguably annoying to spam forum for 3-5 times or more in a row just to show an excitement despite the possibility of his competitors showing even the slightest interest in his new records. Thank you sts community manager for putting all his threads in one place so that it doesn't look like a spam but more like a co or update of his "new offers" to whoever showing enough interest.

Not sure why my parents is brought to the discussion, interesting fillers? Honestly, I don't know.

Ohh nice that you are also liking encryption's
    guides. Yes he's been really helpful to new players especially with his guides on how to be rich in events etc. For your question, I don't know yet, maybe after this event he might or might not show how he gets top 1? Does it make sense to you?

Wow 9/10 first? Grats buddy! Mind updating here with your fatest time score here?
    Spooked is just drama maker, she is on peroid.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xXxrriottxXX View Post
    Spooked is just drama maker, she is on peroid.
    Bold of you to assume im a “she”
    If you can’t handle critical responses, go put on some kidsbob and tune to the disney channel, not everything’s drama.