Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post
Hey thanks for the name calling! I'm glad you took 3 edits to the best of your ability to not sound like a trash talk, appreciate it buddy (:

And yes thanks for pointing that out explicitly now, I agreed with you, its arguably annoying to spam forum for 3-5 times or more in a row just to show an excitement despite the possibility of his competitors showing even the slightest interest in his new records. Thank you sts community manager for putting all his threads in one place so that it doesn't look like a spam but more like a co or update of his "new offers" to whoever showing enough interest.

Not sure why my parents is brought to the discussion, interesting fillers? Honestly, I don't know.

Ohh nice that you are also liking encryption's
guides. Yes he's been really helpful to new players especially with his guides on how to be rich in events etc. For your question, I don't know yet, maybe after this event he might or might not show how he gets top 1? Does it make sense to you?

Wow 9/10 first? Grats buddy! Mind updating here with your fatest time score here?
Yes, i took 3 edits because as i always read through my post to check for spelling mistakes i often come up with some new points, not sure why that is a problem but okay,
I’d love for you to explain how im trash talking his records, the entire gist of my replies is how i dont care what his times is, hence why im expressing my annoyance by the post spam.
If he adds it in advance, i could understand.
But posting these initial threads, and they have been edited for your information, is an obvious brag.
Now, he added a tutorial and now claims it was always there.
He could have atleast had the decency to admit he just added it in, but no.
My fastest time score? Not sure exactly, my ign is Painting so take a look for yourself.
Am i on #1? No, do i need to be? No
This is not about my achievements, this is about me expressing my feelings about his bragging, in no situation are my achievements relevant as i’m not comparing them in the first place, but since you asked so nicely, have a blast.
Cheers!