Thread: Plat tier calculations of event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default Plat tier calculations of event

Lets assume you drive good and in 5 run you get 2 times #1 and 2 times #2 and one time #3.
    Which makes 150 Point per 5 run. So you need 640 Energy in total which makes 45 energy per day. Total time for good driver player to reaching plat tier;
    137 essence daily it will take like 1.2 hour to get this essences.
    45 run like 1minute each which makes
    2 hours per day to get plat tier if you good driver
    Жжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжж
    If you are normal driver 50 20 20 10 10 5 İn 6
    It will take 1000 energy to get plat tier
    210 essence per day so 1.7 hour
    70 run makes 1.2 hour so makes
    3 hours per day if you normal driver.
    Жжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжж
    If you bad driver 20 20 10 10 5 5 in 6
    It will take 1645 energy to get plat tier
    350 essences per day so 2.3 hour per day
    117 run like 2.2 hour so total
    4.5 hour per day to get plat tier.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Also If you bad or normal driver you need to farm essences with your alts too since crafting 117 energy will take like 23 hour you need to split this with alts it may increase the time a bit

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

U can't use alts to craft energy =_=

Sent from my JSN-L22 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xXxrriottxXX View Post
    Also If you bad or normal driver you need to farm essences with your alts too since crafting 117 energy will take like 23 hour you need to split this with alts it may increase the time a bit
    I think that Crafted Energy Kits are not stashable.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I think it is stashable can you double check, if not then its nearly impossible to be plat for me since im bad driver and its not racing game i will farm gold with that much time and make 50m lol can buy all cars 2x

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

I think it is stashable can you double check, if not then its nearly impossible to be plat for me since im bad driver and its not racing game i will farm gold with that much time and make 50m lol can buy all cars 2x
    just checked. not stashable nor tradeable.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Jaffo View Post
    just checked. not stashable nor tradeable.
    How sts expects to someone craft 70 or 117 energies per day am i missing something or 19200 is a lot
    Even you are pro driver 45 energy makes 9 hours so you should set alarm and get energies etc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

How sts expects to someone craft 70 or 117 energies per day am i missing something or 19200 is a lot
    Even you are pro driver 45 energy makes 9 hours so you should set alarm and get energies etc
    No.
    There’s this amazing feature called “crafting slot kits”
    It goes up to 25.
    Back when i was running for easter lb i was doing 100-150 runs a day by only using crafted energy.
    In 1 day so far i have farmed 5.8k points in id say about 12 hours of playing the game, this includes farming energy, standing afk in towns and running the event.
    You can’t lable yourself a “bad driver” not even 24hrs after the event has started.
    Practice makes perfect, and jumping the gun with calculations like these only demotivate people to strife for platinum tier.
    Go make that 50m you were talking about and keep your nonsense calculations and speculations to yourself.
    Cheers,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Used 250energies and got 11500points now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    https://imgur.com/zPM1xG5

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    No.
    There’s this amazing feature called “crafting slot kits”
    It goes up to 25.
    Back when i was running for easter lb i was doing 100-150 runs a day by only using crafted energy.
    In 1 day so far i have farmed 5.8k points in id say about 12 hours of playing the game, this includes farming energy, standing afk in towns and running the event.
    You can’t lable yourself a “bad driver” not even 24hrs after the event has started.
    Practice makes perfect, and jumping the gun with calculations like these only demotivate people to strife for platinum tier.
    Go make that 50m you were talking about and keep your nonsense calculations and speculations to yourself.
    Cheers,
    Sorry if i disturb you with making calculations. If you don’t care about the new ones that much please dont say demoralizes bla bla. The amazing feature of your crafting slots costs 800.000 Gold uhm people tries to farm gold not spend. Saying practice? Sorry but everyone cant be #1 whatever you pratice or not there will be bad and normal drivers for sure. If you play game 12 hours per day and thinking its normal thats your problem. I made the calculations showed that 2 hours 3 hours 4.5 hours with explanations to curious ones. I made this for myself and wanted to share if you read my post there is no negative thing. After i realized that energy not stashable i said how they expect us to craft that much but you just attacked me with your words. I play this game since 2014 I know these features very well dont worry. My humble advice for you calm down a bit and thats just game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Sorry if i disturb you with making calculations. If you don’t care about the new ones that much please dont say demoralizes bla bla. The amazing feature of your crafting slots costs 800.000 Gold uhm people tries to farm gold not spend. Saying practice? Sorry but everyone cant be #1 whatever you pratice or not there will be bad and normal drivers for sure. If you play game 12 hours per day and thinking its normal thats your problem. I made the calculations showed that 2 hours 3 hours 4.5 hours with explanations to curious ones. I made this for myself and wanted to share if you read my post there is no negative thing. After i realized that energy not stashable i said how they expect us to craft that much but you just attacked me with your words. I play this game since 2014 I know these features very well dont worry. My humble advice for you calm down a bit and thats just game
    Its not just “new ones” you’re demoralizing, are you tunnel visioned?
    I got my 25 craft slots for totally free, completing totally free platinum offers,accessible to anyone who hasnt broken both AL and Tapjoy TOS, so whats your point again?
    Your calculations were far from accurate, thats where my problem lies, youre not a poster child for a “bad driver”
    Hell, the event hasnt been live for 24hrs and you call yourself a bad driver, instead you could make less nonsense threads and actually practice your skills.
    I “attacked you with your words”.. right.. snowflake.. anyways, what i said is true, and how does sts expect u to craft 100 energy’s a day? Up your slots, simple as that, with the slighest of effort you can get free platinum and upgrade them in no time.
    Just because you’ve been playing since 2014 doesn’t mean you’re a wise sage.
    The true colors of that showed when you failed to know wether energy kits are stashable or not, and apparently have no clue how craft slot kits work.
    And on a sidenote; if you made those “calculations” for yourself, there is no need to post it, is there?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    Its not just “new ones” you’re demoralizing, are you tunnel visioned?
    I got my 25 craft slots for totally free, completing totally free platinum offers,accessible to anyone who hasnt broken both AL and Tapjoy TOS, so whats your point again?
    Your calculations were far from accurate, thats where my problem lies, youre not a poster child for a “bad driver”
    Hell, the event hasnt been live for 24hrs and you call yourself a bad driver, instead you could make less nonsense threads and actually practice your skills.
    I “attacked you with your words”.. right.. snowflake.. anyways, what i said is true, and how does sts expect u to craft 100 energy’s a day? Up your slots, simple as that, with the slighest of effort you can get free platinum and upgrade them in no time.
    Just because you’ve been playing since 2014 doesn’t mean you’re a wise sage.
    The true colors of that showed when you failed to know wether energy kits are stashable or not, and apparently have no clue how craft slot kits work.
    And on a sidenote; if you made those “calculations” for yourself, there is no need to post it, is there?
    Why you so mad because i post my calculations can you tell me whats wrong(in calculation way without attacking) with that? yeah event energies was stashable buy now not you even dont know this. Are you on period or something? Uhm i did not broke any tos but i have 2 offer which gives 3 plat total and others paid. How good drive i am not important here there should be bad drivers and normal ones around.
    In my humble opinion please dont attack me again really sorry in saying my opinion maybe sts can increase points a bit like 80 60 45 30 15
    I showed the facts with calculations if you demorilize it means there is problem.