Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 35

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Helix return

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    180
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    28
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    26
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

    Default Helix return

    classic red bath and blue bikini just returned for plat in the vendor. Both sets were super expensive and rare but they're back, many of us lost a lot of profit including me. This makes me think even more since nothing is meant to be rare, why can't we get helix back already, for plat for anything it really makes sense, I don't understand why it hasn't returned yet. There is no argument about it there is all the possible reasons and things that prove and show that it should return and it's no problem if it does, if there is a problem in it returning then sir cinco or anyone say it so we know what we're dealing with at least, and try give our opinions on it for the sake of the merching community

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Everlights For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    141
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    43
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

    Default

    As Cinco's precious statement.. Helix is a level cap reward from 26 and will NOT return.. so most likely it will not come back as repurchasable or recolored

    Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

  4. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    180
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    28
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    26
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

    Default

    I hope no one comes at me talking about profit and those things because look at people who already had that happen to them by vanities rreturing and other items, like ceru which was for a exclusive for an anniversary not meant to come back on other years or these bath outfits and so on the list is massive, so don't bother and say you lose profit as a helix owner just accept it like everyone else, come with a better argument if you really have a good reason why it shouldn't be back

  5. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    180
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    28
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    26
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lastgoodbyes View Post
    As Cinco's precious statement.. Helix is a level cap reward from 26 and will NOT return.. so most likely it will not come back as repurchasable or recolored

    Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
    everything is possible, look at elder blood tear 31 or black vampire heart 31, look at undead which was extremely rare and at vanities like batman or green druidic that were account bound, look at hammers, axes, why helix out of all those the only thing that didn't return it doesn't make sense, and it's not just helix

  6. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    180
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    28
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    26
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

    Default

    those items I mentioned above were 100 times more rare than helix how was it fair for those to come back and not helix lol maybe if there was some valance such as leaving some other things unreturnable like helix, it would of been better and it would be used as an argument now (specific things aren't returnable and that's it) but no it's just one item and it's helix

  7. #6
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    258
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    515
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    140
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lastgoodbyes View Post
    As Cinco's precious statement.. Helix is a level cap reward from 26 and will NOT return.. so most likely it will not come back as repurchasable or recolored

    Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
    @cinco, We need helix original or recoloured, reforged, reworked.....

    Does Dr. Kriegberg died forever lol ??? When everything can be back.... Why not recoloured helix? I know those who already having holding useless lvl 26bhelix for show off than new lvl 51 recoloured helix. This will save development time and also recoloured Garg Hammer would be great too.

    Those having helix will not disturbed. We won't need lvl 26 helix. We need upgraded one. U can hold/sell your most expensive, ultra insanely rare Helix which never dropped(which came as Lvl cap reward) n which is worth of 1.5b to 3b. WTF! When gold cap was 10m.. it worth 100m+ ,,, if gold cap 1b, now need 3b gold LoL.

    Cinco, this how market is dominated and which allows the helix holder to scam the players by asking 3 times morethan gold cap. Do u really think it's worthy? Its tike to make that weapon really worthy. Sox we want helix back!!!

    Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

  8. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    127
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    19
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    104
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

    Default

    lol i come back to forums to see the helix debate still continues ��

    as an ex-player it’s sad to see recoloured items be so encouraged. themythrise it’s a ****ty level 26 weapon that boosts peoples egos. all games have somewhat rare exclusive items that increase in price over time that others work towards. you’re mad that this item is so highly priced, but it’s at the owners discretion how they price their items. the game has countless opportunities to earn gold and you need to learn to merch.

    you want a new and improved item but if this was the case you’d ask for new items rather than recoloured old ones. it’s obvious you want it for the looks and to make the value of helix null and rather than the purpose of it which would be to use it for pvp/pve. let the helix owners keep their weapon if you’re so bothered by it. you’re acting out like a spoiled child who can’t get what they want when they want it instead of earning it like everyone else. i noticed too that classic red bath set came back too so this game is really losing its ‘rarity factor’.

    i don’t own a helix nor do i want one by the way. anyway just my two cents on the situation. also i understand the ‘it’s impossibly high so there’s no way to earn it’ argument. that’s tough luck baby, we can’t have everything

  9. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    68
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Default

    After being silent for so long I think I should say a few things on this issue
    First and foremost items were never meant to be astronomically expensive and why do I say so ? A friend told me that before the gold cap went from 99m to 999m red bath set which many players sold for a billion and above was a mere 20m and you said that items are meant to "increase in price over time" isn't it? Now does an item which was 20m making a leap to over a billion make any sense to you ? I'm sure it doesn't and what's more surprising is that you'd complain about rarity when we're talking about items that were brought for you to just click once and boom it's in your inventory but you didn't complain when the relic weapons of level 36 were made plat purchasable by the turn of level 41 cap along with other items which had way more value than red bath set and even undead all came back for platinum ..at the end of the day all I'm saying is that as long as the items are platinum purchase they should return at least once so that as you yourself said they can "increase in price over time" and not just go from zero to being worth max gold with the common phrase being used that "it's an exclusive item and won't be returning again so if you can't pay my asking price feel free to pass by "
    Peace ✌️

  10. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    180
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    28
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    26
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

    Default

    Can we at least get a word on the vanities in the game now ? Are valentine outfits always gonna return for example? And halloween? And winter outfits

  11. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    180
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    28
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    26
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iunar View Post
    lol i come back to forums to see the helix debate still continues ��

    as an ex-player it’s sad to see recoloured items be so encouraged. themythrise it’s a ****ty level 26 weapon that boosts peoples egos. all games have somewhat rare exclusive items that increase in price over time that others work towards. you’re mad that this item is so highly priced, but it’s at the owners discretion how they price their items. the game has countless opportunities to earn gold and you need to learn to merch.

    you want a new and improved item but if this was the case you’d ask for new items rather than recoloured old ones. it’s obvious you want it for the looks and to make the value of helix null and rather than the purpose of it which would be to use it for pvp/pve. let the helix owners keep their weapon if you’re so bothered by it. you’re acting out like a spoiled child who can’t get what they want when they want it instead of earning it like everyone else. i noticed too that classic red bath set came back too so this game is really losing its ‘rarity factor’.

    i don’t own a helix nor do i want one by the way. anyway just my two cents on the situation. also i understand the ‘it’s impossibly high so there’s no way to earn it’ argument. that’s tough luck baby, we can’t have everything
    you see the problem isn't about helix being over priced for me, I already have helix and im salty about the fact that I had another one that I sold for guess what? Valentine items, these red bathsets that returned for plat which means they'll be extremely cheap now,and so on. My problem here is why everything in the game ever even the more rare items returned but helix won't

  12. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    180
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    28
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    26
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

    Default

    I basically sold a rare item as you say for useless vanities that came back which we get no warning for and its annoying how after a long time merching you lose a lot in a glance and its not first time

  13. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    127
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    19
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    104
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

    Default

    damn sorry to hear :/ sadly that’s just how it works, you’re not always guaranteed a return on investment. i remember i traded an orange weapon for firestar and the literal next day there was an event where you could drop the same orange weapon in the event ����

    as a precaution always assume the sets will come back, game has to make money somehow. sell when they’re at their highest and buy back when they return for plat

  14. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    127
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    19
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    104
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Evildantee View Post
    After being silent for so long I think I should say a few things on this issue
    First and foremost items were never meant to be astronomically expensive and why do I say so ? A friend told me that before the gold cap went from 99m to 999m red bath set which many players sold for a billion and above was a mere 20m and you said that items are meant to "increase in price over time" isn't it? Now does an item which was 20m making a leap to over a billion make any sense to you ? I'm sure it doesn't and what's more surprising is that you'd complain about rarity when we're talking about items that were brought for you to just click once and boom it's in your inventory but you didn't complain when the relic weapons of level 36 were made plat purchasable by the turn of level 41 cap along with other items which had way more value than red bath set and even undead all came back for platinum ..at the end of the day all I'm saying is that as long as the items are platinum purchase they should return at least once so that as you yourself said they can "increase in price over time" and not just go from zero to being worth max gold with the common phrase being used that "it's an exclusive item and won't be returning again so if you can't pay my asking price feel free to pass by "
    Peace ✌️
    as for this, you should read up on birkin bags investments and apply that concept here. just because they’re priced at one thing at one point in time doesn’t mean they’ll stay that price forever. you can’t judge how people price their items, nobody tells you how you should price yours. yes, it sucks it was a level reward item that’s now super high. other games have exclusive sets/prizes from release date that become extremely expensive later on in time. tough luck. if you want it so badly then work towards getting it instead of coming on here and essentially causing downward spiral on game’s economy. people are too focused on instant gratification and don’t want to work their way to anything these days lol it’s sad

  15. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    68
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iunar View Post
    as for this, you should read up on birkin bags investments and apply that concept here. just because they’re priced at one thing at one point in time doesn’t mean they’ll stay that price forever. you can’t judge how people price their items, nobody tells you how you should price yours. yes, it sucks it was a level reward item that’s now super high. other games have exclusive sets/prizes from release date that become extremely expensive later on in time. tough luck. if you want it so badly then work towards getting it instead of coming on here and essentially causing downward spiral on game’s economy. people are too focused on instant gratification and don’t want to work their way to anything these days lol it’s sad
    Well whatever birkin bags are I do not know and can't be concerned either but I don't see any need in complaining about stuff returning for plat because they're not exactly exclusive and even if they came in certain events they can always come back at anytime ..the sooner DL players come to terms with this fact I think it will be better for everybody and talking about grinding LOL ..you don't even know what it means to grind and not meaning to start any sort of confrontation but don't talk about grinding when you weren't exactly independent as a player js

  16. #15
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    35
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

    Default

    Yea Red bath and blur bikini rare set is back why not helix? And in this game players purchasing vanity for achivement and stats . If they want to get leviathen title how it possible? Because without helix nothing.

    Sent from my ASUS_X00PD using Tapatalk

  17. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    127
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    19
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    104
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Evildantee View Post
    Well whatever birkin bags are I do not know and can't be concerned either but I don't see any need in complaining about stuff returning for plat because they're not exactly exclusive and even if they came in certain events they can always come back at anytime ..the sooner DL players come to terms with this fact I think it will be better for everybody and talking about grinding LOL ..you don't even know what it means to grind and not meaning to start any sort of confrontation but don't talk about grinding when you weren't exactly independent as a player js
    which is why i said to read up on them and apply the concept here. as for your assumption about me grinding, i busted my *** off farming cat lounge and doing events instead of coming on here to complain like you seem to do. even my alt’s kdr (samxo) was completely farmed before auto-use blood packs were available (such a slap in the face but that’s just life) . so yes i’m aware of what it means to grind. i got lucky and got all high priced items before the gold cap increased. i think you are the same dante who would ask me for advice about pve so tad bit ironic for you to be saying this now. anyway, continue on with crying over pixel items

    anyway see you dark legends community hope you guys are doing well <3
    Last edited by Cinco; 08-01-2020 at 07:16 PM.

  18. #17
    Forum Adept Tinkerbelldoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    368
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    46
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    256
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

    Default

    Yes sts brought back the most rarest items the game ever had which were bvh n bt. Yes they brought back LEVEL CAP pets (even recolored some of them). Why they donít bring back helix? Who knows this has always been an ongoing debate and I think they should just bring it back either recolored or not to stop this kinda discussions (arguments).

    And for those that say itís not fair well Imagine how the only 5 lucky people in game felt when their one of a kind gems were brought back? I knew some of those originals and they quit game n were extremely upset but still came back. Yeah it will upset some peeps but tbh I donít think sts will take much of a loss. In fact old players who forgot or quit dl back then came back rushing to get those gems when they found out they were brought back. So to cut this short, people who have played this game long will always come back even if they get ripped off lmao. (Example me) and as a result of the previous situations MORE will even come back.
    Last edited by Tinkerbelldoll; 08-03-2020 at 05:52 PM.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinkerbelldoll For This Useful Post:


  20. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    92
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    18
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    13
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbelldoll View Post
    Yes sts brought back the most rarest items the game ever had which were bvh n bt. Yes they brought back LEVEL CAP pets (even recolored some of them). Why they donít bring back helix? Who knows this has always been an ongoing debate and I think they should just bring it back either recolored or not to stop this kinda discussions (arguments).

    And for those that say itís not fair well Imagine how the only 5 lucky people in game felt when their one of a kind gems were brought back? I knew some of those originals and they quit game n were extremely upset but still came back. Yeah it will upset some peeps but tbh I donít think sts will take much of a loss. In fact old players who forgot or quit dl back then came back rushing to get those gems when they found out they were brought back. So to cut this short, people who have played this game long will always come back even if they get ripped off lmao. (Example me) and as a result of the previous situations MORE will even come back.
    Players that have helix already always crying cause if it come back they won't be able to charge ppl billions for the ugly *** weapon. Like I'm lvl 51 what do I need a lvl 26 weapon for just to be a snob in game

    Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

  21. #19
    Junior Member MrWizardlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    46
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    43
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

    Default

    Exactly! I dont understand this obsession with Helix. You would think players would want and ask for new high lvl weapons/gems that actually make you alot stronger and benefit your character instead of an old low lvl weapon just for its flashy effects. I guess its an ego boost just to own it and stand around in the streets with it lol

  22. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    52
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrWizardlord View Post
    Exactly! I dont understand this obsession with Helix. You would think players would want and ask for new high lvl weapons/gems that actually make you alot stronger and benefit your character instead of an old low lvl weapon just for its flashy effects. I guess its an ego boost just to own it and stand around in the streets with it lol
    IKR and 30k plat lmfaoo thatís over $3000


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Helix event pls <3
    By uchihakirara8 in forum DL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-03-2020, 06:03 PM
  2. Krieg Helix Axes Make A Return !
    By LoveWins in forum DL General Discussion
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 03-23-2019, 12:20 AM
  3. Plat weapon drops lvl 42 + winter helix/frost helix
    By Mezderak in forum DL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-06-2018, 03:33 PM
  4. Kreigberg Helix of Invasion
    By Chico102693 in forum DL General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-01-2012, 12:21 AM
  5. Kriegberg Helix Disappointing
    By Mrsberry in forum DL General Discussion
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 07-20-2012, 09:26 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •