Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Giant bench View Post
    Golden King explain it perfect. Please read his explanation. He talk about why prices are high, how it happened and why EVG and DM didn’t cause as much inflation as these 2 events did. Also calling a 2 week event “weak” for generating half a trillion gold into the game is stupid. And for you saying that makes you stupid. I am sorry.

Also I call you a moron because you say balloon banners were 3-4m a month ago to a few weeks ago lol they been over 20m for close to 2 year now.
    Shiny ballroom or whatever it is called is also a balloon-like banner. The event that came from booty which the Devs mentioned had chests included. The chests didn't have good drops, that 300b was mostly from chests from auc I would say. Also this "Inflation" would only cause an item to rise for a low amount like 10%-20% so it would make up for the inflation. That gold from the event would be invested into that extra price increase.

These prices are fake and not caused by inflation caused by booty. This event gold came from chests mostly, lots of chests were bought from auc and dropped 12k gold. Making that 300b or so number irrelevant/untrue. The number would only be relevant only if the chests were untradable and not bought/opened from auction. why? That was a gold sink from auc most of the time you paid more than you got.

Also this event wasn't broken like the ones before. It added much less gold. A player getting 1.5m gold from the event won't inflate the game or cause a 30m item to be 4x the price lmao, that would be out of price RANGE. Obviously booty didn't triple quadruple anyone's gold. People don't realize but an event like Eggzavier would cause much more inflation at first sight. That event actually made players rich, unlike booty. These last events didn't give much gold and didn't put anyone in the price range of these arcanes or give them the ability to pay 3x/4x the price of an item they couldn't afford beforehand.

First of all: these prices are results of overpricing which also explains why other others didn't rise except particular ones.
    Second: by inflation caused by all these years of farming, people just have a lot of gold left so they buy overpriced or not. If it's overpriced then it's even more of a "look at me I am rich" statement, which encourages some to buy even more.

OP prices after an average event= overpricing- like always. Have fun with your greediness/overpricing people, I am out

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    334 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jausa View Post
    These prices are fake and not caused by inflation caused by booty. This event gold came from chests mostly, lots of chests were bought from auc and dropped 12k gold. Making that 300b or so number irrelevant/untrue. The number would only be relevant only if the chests were untradable and not bought/opened from auction. why? That was a gold sink from auc most of the time you paid more than you got.
    How does buying gold chests in auc act as a goldsink? The gold was just distributed from player to player. Nothing gets liquidated. Get your facts straight.

Also this event wasn't broken like the ones before. It added much less gold. A player getting 1.5m gold from the event won't inflate the game or cause a 30m item to be 4x the price lmao, that would be out of price RANGE. Obviously booty didn't triple quadruple anyone's gold. People don't realize but an event like Eggzavier would cause much more inflation at first sight. That event actually made players rich, unlike booty. These last events didn't give much gold and didn't put anyone in the price range of these arcanes or give them the ability to pay 3x/4x the price of an item they couldn't afford beforehand.
    Individuals who became wealthy from Eggzavier is due to gold distribution amongst the community. No gold was generated.

Whereas Booty & Party Crasher, its sole purpose is to generate gold, it will always conbtribute to inflation.

The "These didn't cause inflation" narrative is pure delusional. Like as if that quarter of a trillion gold generated in 2 weeks magically disappeared from circulation.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ilove_Poopoo; 08-03-2020 at 11:17 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    How does buying gold chests in auc act as a goldsink? The gold was just distributed from player to player. Nothing gets liquidated. Get your facts straight.

Individuals who became wealthy from Eggzavier is due to gold distribution amongst the community. No gold was generated.

Whereas Booty & Party Crasher, its sole purpose is to generate gold, it will always conbtribute to inflation.

The "These didn't cause inflation" narrative is pure delusional. Like as if that quarter of a trillion gold generated in 2 weeks magically disappeared from circulation.

Eggzaver would cause inflation because it would make a player rich from gold distribution from rich to poor. This takes away millions from a rich guy and gives it to a poor player which puts the player in question in the price range of these vanities.
    I said that the chestswede more of a good sink if bought from auction because they cost 40k to buy and dropped 12k

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    334 Posts

Eggzaver would cause inflation because it would make a player rich from gold distribution from rich to poor. This takes away millions from a rich guy and gives it to a poor player which puts the player in question in the price range of these vanities.
    Thats a fallacy, an assumption that one would necessarily be in question once they have gold. One things certain is that inflation is inflation if supply can't keep up with the sudden significant influx of gold. In this case, its the result from the series of gold events without a significant enough goldsink to equalize.

I said that the chestswede more of a good sink if bought from auction because they cost 40k to buy and dropped 12k
    So how again does this act as a goldsink? A goldsink would imply gold liquidation. Selling/buying the chests is gold distribution, and more gold is in circulation everytime those gold chests are opened which will contribute to inflation.

Unsure why this has to be argued with when its pretty obvious.

Last edited by Ilove_Poopoo; 08-04-2020 at 05:39 AM.