Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post
"The mail he wrote had no effect on the price of loons"
- what a huge claim on top of another claim that "he did nothing wrong". Mind to elaborate further how it had ABSOLUTELY no effect?

Let's insist that "he did nothing wrong", are you at the same time implying that we are allowed to do the same(sending as many mails to as many people we can) as well so long as all the recipients don't follow what we suggest them to do?
The claim "it had no effect on the price" relates to the price change that did not happen as a result of his mail. The attempt was so weak that at the point he sent that mail the price did not change at all. I explained that already, he sent the mail to 10 people out of 150 and not even all of those followed his advice. If you still decline this you are free to filter the traders market at that date and check the price and sellers.
"He did nothing wrong" was meant according to the ToS and the post the devs provided us. I said that I believe the attempt itself is not banable, therefore he technically did nothing wrong in this case. I can only use information visible for me here, if theres more/other info that makes the case more severe or shows that it wasnt only an unserious attempt my opinion changes instantly. The attempt alone is wrong, makes him look bad and is not considered as right imo. Still if u compare it to remiems post he technically did not do that. No price change, no multiple chars, just a mail to 10 people is not enough. Banning for the attempt alone seems like an overreaction to me.
I dont wanna trigger anyone. This is my opinion and I understand yours aswell. I am trying to be realistic and some of you try to be accurate. Price manipulation is banable, but in this case is so unserious that I wouldnt ban anyone.