Quote Originally Posted by Jausa View Post
Shiny ballroom or whatever it is called is also a balloon-like banner. The event that came from booty which the Devs mentioned had chests included. The chests didn't have good drops, that 300b was mostly from chests from auc I would say. Also this "Inflation" would only cause an item to rise for a low amount like 10%-20% so it would make up for the inflation. That gold from the event would be invested into that extra price increase.

These prices are fake and not caused by inflation caused by booty. This event gold came from chests mostly, lots of chests were bought from auc and dropped 12k gold. Making that 300b or so number irrelevant/untrue. The number would only be relevant only if the chests were untradable and not bought/opened from auction. why? That was a gold sink from auc most of the time you paid more than you got.

Also this event wasn't broken like the ones before. It added much less gold. A player getting 1.5m gold from the event won't inflate the game or cause a 30m item to be 4x the price lmao, that would be out of price RANGE. Obviously booty didn't triple quadruple anyone's gold. People don't realize but an event like Eggzavier would cause much more inflation at first sight. That event actually made players rich, unlike booty. These last events didn't give much gold and didn't put anyone in the price range of these arcanes or give them the ability to pay 3x/4x the price of an item they couldn't afford beforehand.

First of all: these prices are results of overpricing which also explains why other others didn't rise except particular ones.
Second: by inflation caused by all these years of farming, people just have a lot of gold left so they buy overpriced or not. If it's overpriced then it's even more of a "look at me I am rich" statement, which encourages some to buy even more.

OP prices after an average event= overpricing- like always. Have fun with your greediness/overpricing people, I am out
You are an absolute genius, with IQ levels off the charts. You made my day.