Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Faking offers for manipulating the prices

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jausa View Post
    Shiny ballroom or whatever it is called is also a balloon-like banner. The event that came from booty which the Devs mentioned had chests included. The chests didn't have good drops, that 300b was mostly from chests from auc I would say. Also this "Inflation" would only cause an item to rise for a low amount like 10%-20% so it would make up for the inflation. That gold from the event would be invested into that extra price increase.

These prices are fake and not caused by inflation caused by booty. This event gold came from chests mostly, lots of chests were bought from auc and dropped 12k gold. Making that 300b or so number irrelevant/untrue. The number would only be relevant only if the chests were untradable and not bought/opened from auction. why? That was a gold sink from auc most of the time you paid more than you got.

Also this event wasn't broken like the ones before. It added much less gold. A player getting 1.5m gold from the event won't inflate the game or cause a 30m item to be 4x the price lmao, that would be out of price RANGE. Obviously booty didn't triple quadruple anyone's gold. People don't realize but an event like Eggzavier would cause much more inflation at first sight. That event actually made players rich, unlike booty. These last events didn't give much gold and didn't put anyone in the price range of these arcanes or give them the ability to pay 3x/4x the price of an item they couldn't afford beforehand.

First of all: these prices are results of overpricing which also explains why other others didn't rise except particular ones.
    Second: by inflation caused by all these years of farming, people just have a lot of gold left so they buy overpriced or not. If it's overpriced then it's even more of a "look at me I am rich" statement, which encourages some to buy even more.

OP prices after an average event= overpricing- like always. Have fun with your greediness/overpricing people, I am out
    You are an absolute genius, with IQ levels off the charts. You made my day.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,063 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Giant bench View Post
    You are an absolute genius, with IQ levels off the charts. You made my day.
    Ikr him saying me holding 3 red balloons caused price to go from 60m to 120m . Such 240 iq point score.

. Saw a post of encryptions saying he bought 2-3 red balloon banners- exactly this causes this "inflation" not a mediocre at best event.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Encryptions; 08-03-2020 at 07:40 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post
    The most constructive comment/explanation so far in my opinion. Agreed with you to not buy many expensive items, especially the hyper-inflated combo with price-manipulated items like rare vanities and LB vanities. More selling will indeed push prices down.

My question is how do you deal with hoarders of items you want/need to buy then? Would love to hear your take on this
    Yes just hold your gold for a bit. Things always manage to calm down eventually. Its just the temptation of buying right now. Just like stock the people who are the most patient make the most money.

As for items you really want to buy. Unfortunately u will have to stick to forums or auction watch for a bit. Hoarders eventually release their items. Especially those items they try to flip for profit but don’t succeed in selling. We will see what STS does to help out the economy. Because everyone having gold will mean everyone will try to merch and flip stuff. Which means it’s a competition for every desirable item. Kills the fun of this game.

Would be nice to have an event that requires gold to run instead of energies...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Ikr him saying me holding 3 red balloons caused price to go from 60m to 120m . Such 240 iq point score.

I said the action- of hoarding you genius. How ironic that you are calling me the 240 IQ guy but you tremble on your feet

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

These prices are fake and not caused by inflation caused by booty. This event gold came from chests mostly, lots of chests were bought from auc and dropped 12k gold. Making that 300b or so number irrelevant/untrue. The number would only be relevant only if the chests were untradable and not bought/opened from auction. why? That was a gold sink from auc most of the time you paid more than you got.
    How does buying gold chests in auc act as a goldsink? The gold was just distributed from player to player. Nothing gets liquidated. Get your facts straight.

Also this event wasn't broken like the ones before. It added much less gold. A player getting 1.5m gold from the event won't inflate the game or cause a 30m item to be 4x the price lmao, that would be out of price RANGE. Obviously booty didn't triple quadruple anyone's gold. People don't realize but an event like Eggzavier would cause much more inflation at first sight. That event actually made players rich, unlike booty. These last events didn't give much gold and didn't put anyone in the price range of these arcanes or give them the ability to pay 3x/4x the price of an item they couldn't afford beforehand.
    Individuals who became wealthy from Eggzavier is due to gold distribution amongst the community. No gold was generated.

Whereas Booty & Party Crasher, its sole purpose is to generate gold, it will always conbtribute to inflation.

The "These didn't cause inflation" narrative is pure delusional. Like as if that quarter of a trillion gold generated in 2 weeks magically disappeared from circulation.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ilove_Poopoo; 08-03-2020 at 11:17 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    How does buying gold chests in auc act as a goldsink? The gold was just distributed from player to player. Nothing gets liquidated. Get your facts straight.

Individuals who became wealthy from Eggzavier is due to gold distribution amongst the community. No gold was generated.

Whereas Booty & Party Crasher, its sole purpose is to generate gold, it will always conbtribute to inflation.

The "These didn't cause inflation" narrative is pure delusional. Like as if that quarter of a trillion gold generated in 2 weeks magically disappeared from circulation.

Eggzaver would cause inflation because it would make a player rich from gold distribution from rich to poor. This takes away millions from a rich guy and gives it to a poor player which puts the player in question in the price range of these vanities.
    I said that the chestswede more of a good sink if bought from auction because they cost 40k to buy and dropped 12k

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Eggzaver would cause inflation because it would make a player rich from gold distribution from rich to poor. This takes away millions from a rich guy and gives it to a poor player which puts the player in question in the price range of these vanities.
    Thats a fallacy, an assumption that one would necessarily be in question once they have gold. One things certain is that inflation is inflation if supply can't keep up with the sudden significant influx of gold. In this case, its the result from the series of gold events without a significant enough goldsink to equalize.

I said that the chestswede more of a good sink if bought from auction because they cost 40k to buy and dropped 12k
    So how again does this act as a goldsink? A goldsink would imply gold liquidation. Selling/buying the chests is gold distribution, and more gold is in circulation everytime those gold chests are opened which will contribute to inflation.

Unsure why this has to be argued with when its pretty obvious.

Last edited by Ilove_Poopoo; 08-04-2020 at 05:39 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

I definitely feel like it’s due to inflation ; prices of everything have skyrocketed (made 70m profit off of gears thus far, from 240m investment)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roycedamagnet View Post
    Just leaving this here. Only intellectuals can manipulate prices in AL anyway so..

Sent from my HD1901 using Tapatalk
    oh god burrnnnnn

Sent from my Redmi 7A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Just leaving this here. Only intellectuals can manipulate prices in AL anyway so..

Exposed

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Ahahahahaha. Proved my point my man, thank you.
    There you go people that thought it wasn't overpricing, and even called me idiots. Tables turned hard.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

DAYUM! such a big disappointment from the man who made the video on how to avoid fake c / o and R.I.P for those who buy the loons for fake price.
    Last edited by anjin; 08-04-2020 at 05:25 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

I think theres a punishment for faking the offers.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

They all shud get ban

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kanogom View Post
    They all shud get ban
    You mean the list that Encryptions made? Kinda unfair for them i think since it's Encryptions idea to manipulate the prices but who knows hahaha.

#MassiveBanning

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,063 Posts

This is 2 years ago when I came back. I had a balloon banner and I was told if I message people to rise the price it would work. Little did I know it doesn't work, it won't work like that and I cringe now for what I said. I wanted my 30m item to go to 50m hence I only had 36m at the time. So 15m profit is huge to me, I sent the message and all things went down hill.
    I got death threats by multiple people, I got tted constantly by multiple people. It doesn't stop there, people spamming me, leaving my maps after tting me.
    You want proof it didn't work. At the time when balloons went to 50m is the same time kersh bb and ollerus goes up in price too. I didn't own any of those yet I was accused of them rising too.
    Right now, balloon goes up and guess what else goes up? Ollerus kersh bb and many other items. I got none of them on me.
    I don't get it, why keep bringing back the past on 1 mistake I did when I have done over 100000 good deeds? No one talks about what I have done that is good, just my mistake and tt hah. There are people out there doing way worse yet no one says a word about them?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

I've taken the post down. He clearly knows he's made a mistake and regrets it. Cheers.

We've been sittin' here, you and I, like a couple of regular fellas.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I've taken the post down. He clearly knows he's made a mistake and regrets it. Cheers.

Even though it was a two years ago, he still violated the TOS and it is unfair for the others that been punished,an eye for an eye (and a tooth for a tooth)
    Last edited by anjin; 08-04-2020 at 06:23 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

How many players brake the rules and never get ban.. I dont get it realy.. From black market to idk what.. And they still here.. That is ridiculous

Plus look at this one here.. Ohh he made mistake.. Is ok.. Lol... If he do it one's.. He do it again.. Who brake the rules.. He shud get ban.. Very simple..if not,then all who got ban before.. Unban all because they feel bad.. They do it only ones.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

"once a cheater, always a cheater", "once a liar, always a liar"