Thread: Faking offers for manipulating the prices

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post
    Before you completely demolish my effort to discuss the issue, bear in mind that a forum is the exact place you discuss your opinions/views/experience with other matured people alike. If you feel this is too much for your current age, nobody is forcing you to stay.

To make things worse, If you couldn't even care to read the whole thing respectfully like a grown up adult before jumping into your "hilarious" conclusions unlike what The Golden King did, do not expect me to care either. If anything, you are only effectively making your comment having absolutely zero value to this thread/forum discussion other than a free bump to get the dev's attention. In stark contrast, having read my previous comment, The Golden King at the very least provided few thoughtful and constructive response/suggestions which adds depth to the discussion, what have you done on the other hand other than trying to fan a drama?

Also, If you have read more comprehensively instead of intentionally handpicking some holes in my statements to start a fight/drama, you would see I clearly stated that if anyone has better ways of illustrating the difference feel free to correct me.

Last, If you are gonna continue to be salty and try to initiate an offence, I'm not gonna waste any more of my time responding to you.

Peace out.
    I wouldn’t pay attention to him, he believes inflation is a myth and says the 500 billion gold added into the game is “fake/irrelevant”.

Even though CINCO the CEO of AL confirmed it was true.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Giant bench View Post
    I wouldn’t pay attention to him, he believes inflation is a myth and says the 500 billion gold added into the game is “fake/irrelevant”.

Even though CINCO the CEO of AL confirmed it was true.
    Inflation isn't a myth. Inflation through these recent events bumping up the prices of top tier items 3 times up is a myth, just to cover up and justify price manipulation/overpricing. This event wasn't that profitable to cause inflation like nothing ever caused before. 300b-500b gold? I know what the CEO said, I also know that if gold droped from chests was calculated then the number is incorrect. A lot of chests bought from auction were listed at 40k and were opened just to drop 12k gold. That number would be correct ONLY if chests dropped more gold than their cost was to open/buy or if the chests were not tradable.