96 Posts

Default Revert trade-auction cap

Name:  6cc41d7d3225fa2a8dca567dd097ee3339f857a8_hq.gif
Views: 106
Size:  669.6 KB

Name:  naruto.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  29.6 KB
    Last edited by Bundlos; 08-03-2020 at 01:46 PM. Reason: ~He who cannot give anything away cannot feel anything either~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Prices of items went up because Of Pirate Booty event and House Party event. Inflation,+supply and demand =current prices now.

Before you say something stupid like “no it’s price manipulators” no it’s not.

Look at house party event, sure some people got 120k others got 10k each hour. Now multiply that number by 2,000 players and thats 20m or 240m in 1 single hour. How long was event? 7 days, 24 hours in 1 day. Simple math 240m X 168 hours is 40 billion Newly generated gold Into the game. Or if you want to play it safe and say people got 10k ok fine.thats 3 billion gold added into the game. Which causes inflation, and to top it off you had Pirate booty event which was another gold event before house party event.

Let me give you example so you can understand,

say your poor and only have 20m and want to buy maul, but you can’t because it’s 50m. Say 20 players are in the same shoes you are in. Okay now both after Pirate booty event and house party event you now have 50m to buy maul, but wait, 20 other people have 50m too and also want maul. But there is only 3 maul sellers. How can everyone get one? That’s right 1 player will offer 55m so he can beat the other 20 players, but then another offers 60m then another 72m and then 75 and then 85m, etc.. supply and demand.

Price went up because more players now have more gold. And since many players have more gold, all want expensive item, since there is not many expensive item, people sell for higher price since now everyone can afford old price, like my maul example.

Hope can understand what I’m saying.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Giant bench View Post
    Prices of items went up because Of Pirate Booty event and House Party event. Inflation,+supply and demand =current prices now.

Before you say something stupid like “no it’s price manipulators” no it’s not.

Look at house party event, sure some people got 120k others got 10k each hour. Now multiply that number by 2,000 players and thats 20m or 240m in 1 single hour. How long was event? 7 days, 24 hours in 1 day. Simple math 240m X 168 hours is 40 billion Newly generated gold Into the game. Or if you want to play it safe and say people got 10k ok fine.thats 3 billion gold added into the game. Which causes inflation, and to top it off you had Pirate booty event which was another gold event before house party event.

Let me give you example so you can understand,

say your poor and only have 20m and want to buy maul, but you can’t because it’s 50m. Say 20 players are in the same shoes you are in. Okay now both after Pirate booty event and house party event you now have 50m to buy maul, but wait, 20 other people have 50m too and also want maul. But there is only 3 maul sellers. How can everyone get one? That’s right 1 player will offer 55m so he can beat the other 20 players, but then another offers 60m then another 72m and then 75 and then 85m, etc.. supply and demand.

Price went up because more players now have more gold. And since many players have more gold, all want expensive item, since there is not many expensive item, people sell for higher price since now everyone can afford old price, like my maul example.

Hope can understand what I’m saying.
    I'll phrase the second paragraph better, it's not just manipulation I'm talking about. It's more about how the current cap is aiding the sky high prices and it's just not ONLY because of pirate booty. I did not bring up the house party event because only PC users who exploited the event have had significant gold added to their coffers. We have had pirate booty before too, which used to add gold in a much larger quantity than it did this time. But things weren't as bad as it is now. I hope you can understand what I'm saying too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    325 Posts

Well, this only proves how much gold players really have that even after all that, Individuals still buy said 'hyper-Inflated' items.

At this point everything would keep rising (like it has been doing for the past 4yrs). The said increase in gold cap just made a bridge for larger past due date trades that wasn't possible before.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    325 Posts

To add, the awakening event is a very effective goldsink, up until they adjusted the prices for inflation did players either invested less or not at all (made it an ineffective/insignificant goldsink)

And yes, the Party Crasher event. My brain can't process what they really want or what their logic is. They solved the exploit for the Booty event, yet allowed individuals use god knows how much alts. Basically an expressway for botters that ended with individuals that made upto 9 digit figures in a week.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ilove_Poopoo; 08-03-2020 at 04:32 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ilove_Poopoo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,055 Posts

Yeah... no I am not going back to that crap. Holding gold on multiple characters. No ty. Would rather be able to buy an item with 0%chance of being scam in 2 mins rather than have a 50 50 chance of being scammed and the trade being 25mins - 1hour. I rather have to deal with items increasing in value rather than getting scammed a ton of gold trying to buy an item.
    Split 10% of your current gold up between 10 characters, set 10% as your gold cap and see what I mean.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

What are you talking about my guy. People did NOT farm 24/7 so your logic if flawed. People SLEEP, Eat, call, talk, live. These 2000 players did NOT farm for a week. That 40billion is non existent. The 120k per hour which is also flawed is nothing compared to what players get through deep marsh or gates. So it surely didn't cause inflation.

That 3 billion isn't an amount one player got, it's distributed to your 2000 players so 1.5m it will cause no inflation because it's such a minor amount. Usually we could have farmed almost 10 times the amount from the usual farms and there still was no fake inflation caused at such rates.

To players looking to buy something. These events are just used as an excuse to overprice items. These recent events did not cause inflation

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    325 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jausa View Post
    What are you talking about my guy. People did NOT farm 24/7 so your logic if flawed. People SLEEP, Eat, call, talk, live. These 2000 players did NOT farm for a week. That 40billion is non existent. The 120k per hour which is also flawed is nothing compared to what players get through deep marsh or gates. So it surely didn't cause inflation.

That 3 billion isn't an amount one player got, it's distributed to your 2000 players so 1.5m it will cause no inflation because it's such a minor amount. Usually we could have farmed almost 10 times the amount from the usual farms and there still was no fake inflation caused at such rates.

To players looking to buy something. These events are just used as an excuse to overprice items. These recent events did not cause inflation
    'This wouldn't cause inflation' narrative has no credibility, you are not a developer to decide which and which wouldn't cause inflation from their standpoint. Hence, you have no say that it wouldn't cause further inflation.
    Attachment 207223

Basically the OP tackled about how the increased gold cap + series of gold events + lack of goldsinks all contributed to hyperinflation in a brief time, a coincidence? don't think so.

[Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk]
    Last edited by Ilove_Poopoo; 08-03-2020 at 07:12 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    586 Posts

I didn’t read any of this past the first few sentences, ppl have complained about the economy since I started in 2014. Yet we are still here, getting by just fine.
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    'This wouldn't cause inflation' narrative has no credibility, you are not a developer to decide which and which wouldn't cause inflation from their standpoint. Hence, you have no say that it wouldn't cause further inflation.
    Attachment 207223

Basically the OP tackled about how the increased gold cap + series of gold events + lack of goldsinks all contributed to hyperinflation in a brief time, a coincidence? don't think so.

[Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk]
    What @ilove_poopoo wrote is exactly what I mean and well summarised in brief.

@Encryptions... Uh maybe...learn how to go beyond me, myself and I...and uh.. actually try to READ what's been said

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jausa View Post

Half a Trillion gold has been added to game during Pirate booty event CEO of al confirmed this information, now add Party crasher event which added a few more billions into the game. Which causes inflation. Not price manipulation.

Ghost: 1

Jausa: -100000000000

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Giant bench For This Useful Post: