Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Let the top 10 players of each class drive the cars in the towns?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lynisterr View Post
    not really... i was 1# rog on LB but i quit... cause it got boring and i was on mobile... i dont like the idea but just cause u guys r bad on mobile does not mean the controls r bad i easily get 1 minute time flat on mobile. anyways i dont like this guys idea for the driving cars... buttt just cause u r bad at it does not mean every other mobile player is you can easily get good u just need skill
    Yeah same i got bored i was the first player to reach plat tier.

Imagine, you'll be driving for 2 weeks xD hahahaha. I got 500+ crafted kits already and im tired to use them all.

This new event is awesome and great tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

not really... i was 1# rog on LB but i quit... cause it got boring and i was on mobile... i dont like the idea but just cause u guys r bad on mobile does not mean the controls r bad i easily get 1 minute time flat on mobile. anyways i dont like this guys idea for the driving cars... buttt just cause u r bad at it does not mean every other mobile player is you can easily get good u just need skill
    Just because you were in Lb and can get 1min on Mobile, It doesn't mean everyone has a good ping like you and has too much time to Grind for Lb and get 5-20 points everytime while others get 50. The majority plays on mobile. The advantage is clearly for the Pc players , no one can deny the fact. And Majority of players are bad at this event on mobile you might be an exception.

ʏᴏᴜᴛᴜʙᴇ- ᴘʀᴀʙꜱɪᴍᴀʀ ᴄʜʜᴀʙʀᴀ

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

really, i'm thinking of giving up too, the event just from tokens, my eyes burn after so many matches haha, the lockeds are already 50k, the idea is very good and different, but the prize is this demotivating half for the work done, top 50 wins the same vanity as top 10, the car in the house doesn’t change much for me, the title was already to be expected because every event has, but I didn’t see anything different, this is just my opinion, you can all disagree ok , if i run it will only be for the title.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Prabsimar Chhabra View Post
    Just because you were in Lb and can get 1min on Mobile, It doesn't mean everyone has a good ping like you and has too much time to Grind for Lb and get 5-20 points everytime while others get 50. The majority plays on mobile. The advantage is clearly for the Pc players , no one can deny the fact. And Majority of players are bad at this event on mobile you might be an exception.

ʏᴏᴜᴛᴜʙᴇ- ᴘʀᴀʙꜱɪᴍᴀʀ ᴄʜʜᴀʙʀᴀ
    in fact, some people are better at car games, some matches we end up losing energy for not being able to get to 1 place and win 50 points, you can practice or watch a video on youtube of someone driving, i'm sure you will, i I agree, I find it easier on the PC, but there are people who find it easier on mobile, in the end the game is the same for everyone, some have better talent for driving, we can't deny it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Then give us back the zhulong passive aura aswell, if karts arent bad for the overall performance then the auras shouldnt either.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    Then give us back the zhulong passive aura aswell, if karts arent bad for the overall performance then the auras shouldnt either.
    I don't really support the idea that cars in the city can be "driven" but this comparison cannot be made, we are talking about 30 players with the car throughout the game, unlike longs eggs and their auras

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Drae12 View Post
    I think it's cool letting the top 10 players of each class to drive the cars in towns haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I’m sure there is game out there that would suit you along with pink flamingos and flying pigs 🐷

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hel View Post
    really, i'm thinking of giving up too, the event just from tokens, my eyes burn after so many matches haha, the lockeds are already 50k, the idea is very good and different, but the prize is this demotivating half for the work done, top 50 wins the same vanity as top 10, the car in the house doesn’t change much for me, the title was already to be expected because every event has, but I didn’t see anything different, this is just my opinion, you can all disagree ok , if i run it will only be for the title.
    same here i think the prize for top 10 is not that good, even the precise jewels is not included on top 10

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

I would support this if there was also a tradable version of the cart.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jjperez View Post
    same here i think the prize for top 10 is not that good, even the precise jewels is not included on top 10
    Yes, no jewel, no Egg :/, same vanity top 10 and top 50, lockeds already 45k, if 1st place with around 7 runs can get 45k. The car are not tradable, i like the event, remember few games when im kid, but dont like the prizes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

LMAO

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk
    ~Abdu