Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2x chance on looting arcanes on elite golden chests

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Drae12 View Post
    Day by day prices of those items was increasing. Lets say you can farm 10m a day. 10m is nothing compared to the amount thats increased on this particular item day by day. Bullion bowl was worth 28-30m in auc 2-3 weeks ago. And now they were like 60-100m. Kershal was 90-100m 2-3 weeks ago, and now they were around 130-150m same with the other level 36 arcane vanities. Its because of the price manipulations. How can you get them if day by day prices are increasing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Series of gold events + Lack of goldsinks resulted from all these inflated prices. Just because you find it almost impossible to attain one doesn't necessarily mean for them to be looted easier. Thats basically crying that you can't afford one hence want things easy.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    Series of gold events + Lack of goldsinks resulted from all these inflated prices. Just because you find it almost impossible to attain one doesn't necessarily mean for them to be looted easier. Thats basically crying that you can't afford one hence want things easy.

I can get one right now if I want. But the prices right now aren't reasonable to buy.

And btw, I can't see a problem on my idea about bringing back the 2x chance of getting arcanes on elite golden chests. Idk why players doesnt want this to happen. Is that because the prices of those items might go down? And they'll lose profits? Idk. All I know is that theres no problem on bringing this back... its just my own opinion. But who knows about what devs are going to do?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Last time, even it was 2x chance of getting those items, it was still almost impossible to get just for you to know

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

I can get one right now if I want. But the prices right now aren't reasonable to buy.

And btw, I can't see a problem on my idea about bringing back the 2x chance of getting arcanes on elite golden chests. Idk why players doesnt want this to happen. Is that because the prices of those items might go down? And they'll lose profits? Idk. All I know is that theres no problem on bringing this back... its just my own opinion. But who knows about what devs are going to do?

Prices wouldn't matter if you really wanted something. 2x chances would degrades its rarity just cuz you find it 'unreasonably priced'.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Prices wouldn't matter if you really wanted something. 2x chances would degrades its rarity just cuz you find it 'unreasonably priced'.

It was already rare before, but devs still made the 2x chance of getting those items in elite golden chests. So whats the difference?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

It was already rare before, but devs still made the 2x chance of getting those items in elite golden chests. So whats the difference?

Don't use the "it happened before" narrative as an excuse for your self-centeredness.

Just proves you want things easily given without ever considering how hard others went through to attain something exclusive.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Don't use the "it happened before" narrative as an excuse for your self-centeredness.

Just proves you want things easily given without ever considering how hard others went through to attain something exclusive.

Lol they'll lose nothing even if this is going to happen. Even how hard they did on farming just to get those items, nothing will change, its up to them if they're going to sell or keep it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Lol they'll lose nothing even if this is going to happen. Even how hard they did on farming just to get those items, nothing will change, its up to them if they're going to sell or keep it.

Its exclusivity would degrade as thats the reason individuals even paid such amounts. Unreasonably priced? Then don't buy it, you simply are the one afraid to spend such on a vanity, otherwise you wouldn't have made this thread and bought one.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Its exclusivity would degrade as thats the reason individuals even paid such amounts. Unreasonably priced? Then don't buy it, you simply are the one afraid to spend such on a vanity, otherwise you wouldn't have made this thread and bought one.

Lets just leave it to the devs let them decide.

But if this is going to happen, just dont participate, since you disagreed with this idea.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I’m sorry but this most likely won’t happen, there is absolutely no reason for it to happen.

And if it does happen it isn’t good for everyone either. The players that have these vanities will be furious as the price will drop.

Many players have worked very hard and spent plat to achieve these weapons. Bringing a 2x odds on these weapons is throwing a screw you to everyone who owns one.

And no I don’t own a pair of any of these, however I do plan to soon buy bb hooks and preferably at the price it is now.

Even if this did happen the event would favour me as I could buy a pair for cheaper, but I am not purchasing for that reason. As I like to have rare and exclusive items.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Do this so that there will be no more complains about the price of kershal, bb hooks and maul of ollerus. So many dramas about the prices of these items.

+1 let’s not be selfish, let’s give those who don’t have one yet

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

why not .........

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hel View Post
    +1 let’s not be selfish, let’s give those who don’t have one yet
    Thank you hel! And stay behind me on lb :P hahaha just kidding

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Drae12 For This Useful Post:

Hel

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Do this so that there will be no more complains about the price of kershal, bb hooks and maul of ollerus. So many dramas about the prices of these items.

Some people will cause drama over everything...it’s their nature ..people need to accept this is a game that most people want to play for fun. At the moment STS have worked hard..honor pvp has been launched, a community contest and an event that we have never seen before ..yet people carry so much anger around with them or an attitude that they deserve privileged treatment. Why so much fuss over early arcane loot? It’s rare of course as it should be but to suggest that making it more common will stop drama is ridiculous...all that happens is the drama moves to something else xD
    I have nothing against a 2x event btw but let’s not use the ‘drama’ argument to promote it.
    Last edited by Anehazaz; 08-04-2020 at 09:21 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Who's more selfish those who toil hard to buy these vanities or some new players who wants to have everything in their hands cheap, undermining the hardwork of others. No hate its my opinion, your thoughts will be resounding one.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    200 Posts

"it destroys the items worth blah blah blah"

Like I said even though the odds were increased it would still be hard to loot these items. I'm telling you people this as someone who has played this longer than most of you and has actually seen the effects of these double odds events, it's not as crazy as you think.

Also do you see us who spent 90m+ on rendtail rings crying because it's price dropped to this extent??? If anyone is being entitiled, it's people who spent absurd amounts of money on these items. Not wanting an event like this because you spent a lot of gold on these doesn't justify this event not happening. It was your choice to spend absurd amounts of gold on gear that is still available on the loot table. Had we been talking about something like bringing back discontinued gear like forerunner etc I would understand 100%.

With this train of thought we should just stop eggzavier since some of us were out here paying 45m+ for pets like glowstick and nekro..... y'know...... because we worked so hard to obtain them. Btw eggzaviers effects are MUCH much worse than double odds (again I say this as someone that was actually there when these used to happen)

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Neutrone For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neutrone View Post
    "it destroys the items worth blah blah blah"

Like I said even though the odds were increased it would still be hard to loot these items. I'm telling you people this as someone who has played this longer than most of you and has actually seen the effects of these double odds events, it's not as crazy as you think.

Also do you see us who spent 90m+ on rendtail rings crying because it's price dropped to this extent??? If anyone is being entitiled, it's people who spent absurd amounts of money on these items. Not wanting an event like this because you spent a lot of gold on these doesn't justify this event not happening. It was your choice to spend absurd amounts of gold on gear that is still available on the loot table. Had we been talking about something like bringing back discontinued gear like forerunner etc I would understand 100%.

With this train of thought we should just stop eggzavier since some of us were out here paying 45m+ for pets like glowstick and nekro..... y'know...... because we worked so hard to obtain them. Btw eggzaviers effects are MUCH much worse than double odds (again I say this as someone that was actually there when these used to happen)
    Its vanities were talking here hehe no stats or whatsoever. Well gears are meant to depreciate in time because consistenly new better gears are being introduced in expansion and turn it out of date and about the pets, egg zavier is for a purpose because it is necessary and some are prompt to open to get the pet aps.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Thank you hel! And stay behind me on lb hahaha just kidding

Hahahaha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gilsooon View Post
    Who's more selfish those who toil hard to buy these vanities or some new players who wants to have everything in their hands cheap, undermining the hardwork of others. No hate its my opinion, your thoughts will be resounding one.
    in my opinion, who already has it, after all we know the price it is worth, and really, we know that the drop rate is very low, this will not impact much on the value, and will soon return to its normal price if it goes down a bit, I understand both sides, but it would be a good event, some people might be lucky enough to drop

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

As I have said in threads like this before, these weapons/vanities are the only decent-looking ones left in game that is actually worth spending lots of gold for. As someone above already mentioned, these weapons are mainly for vanity-use, does not do any drastic changes in anyone's playstyle , they are not discontinued items either so this should not really be a priority for STS (I don't own any of it btw). I don't see the logic of comparing the prices of these weapons to Rendtail Rings either, these weapons are older than the ring but the the ring has only single purpose while these weapons can be turned into vanities which is why they deserve a bit of rarity in my opinion.

+1

Would be really saddening to see these items devalued as time goes by, but personally I see no harm if this is to be implemented. This is aswell to teach the hoarders/price manipulators a lesson they can never forget. I for one knows someone who has like 15 mauls and 27 bb hooks hoarded for the sole purpose of price manipulation.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Enraged For This Useful Post: