Thread: Pvp Balance Changes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Default Pvp Balance Changes

I'd like to start off by stating pvp should get a little more insight.. besides overlooking into its toxicity and very low player base there's a few changes id like to bring into the table and i hope in mind everyone else can agree

Skirmisher nerf- reduce the amount of easy combos like the same way aegis has.. while maintaining a low proc rate but thats not all.. buff its main stats with higher hp and attack aswell as damage.. keeping the balance fair and not too drastic or too weak compared to gelid aegis that recently received its buff

Player stats inside Main 51 arena- reducing Main stats by 10-15% keeping gameplay quick and easy so targeting after one person doesn't take so long over 15-30 seconds of a vs.. or war which should be able to allow new comers to enjoy pvp and give them a chance to show what pvp should be all about.. not luck based procs or combos.. but the sheer excitement of actually being able to be a part of the pvp community as it once was

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lastgoodbyes View Post
    I'd like to start off by stating pvp should get a little more insight.. besides overlooking into its toxicity and very low player base there's a few changes id like to bring into the table and i hope in mind everyone else can agree

Skirmisher nerf- reduce the amount of easy combos like the same way aegis has.. while maintaining a low proc rate but thats not all.. buff its main stats with higher hp and attack aswell as damage.. keeping the balance fair and not too drastic or too weak compared to gelid aegis that recently received its buff

Player stats inside Main 51 arena- reducing Main stats by 10-15% keeping gameplay quick and easy so targeting after one person doesn't take so long over 15-30 seconds of a vs.. or war which should be able to allow new comers to enjoy pvp and give them a chance to show what pvp should be all about.. not luck based procs or combos.. but the sheer excitement of actually being able to be a part of the pvp community as it once was

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
    These "few changes" you are trying to bring to the table, were brought to the table long ago and it's already all over forums in case you are new to the forums, I've seen way better arguments put into about the "proc/combo" argument and the luck based pvp things, might as well just comment on the old better posts and revive them instead they make more sense to me

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

I don't agree with nerfing stats, its not needed and all we need is the proc and combo to be removed or reduced even more like how it was reduced before with the exalted aegis

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

sorry man i disagree as well by nerfing everything would just make it look weirder we dont need these changes these nerfs are up to the company if a weapon is extremely op thats when a nerf comes or when the weapon is newly introduced it has a temporary buff that gets nerfed in the future.
    V Elite V Discord Server!
    !Click Here to Join!-----> https://discord.gg/hQHKx5cE47 <-----!Click Here to Join!