Quote Originally Posted by Prabsimar Chhabra View Post
I opened this thread in suggestions and also wanted your opinion on it if you guys think this is necessary or not

A Search Button in Friendlist , Furniture List , Inventory, Pet list , Guild . Almost everywhere would help many people! Instead of Scrolling too much , Just search and get what you need.

Friendlist- I have like 1000 Friends due to House Party. Too laggy and slow scrolling down 1000 names. Search button would help a lot finding online friends , checking some friend's inactive time.

Furnishing - While i am Designing my house. Everytime I have to scroll so much through the list to reach Titan Halo and things to decorate my house. Search button will be very useful in this issue.

Inventory - People have collectibles and stuff. They might have saved full sets but might want to try some other weapon. Scrolling through 100s of weapons gets time consuming.

Pet List- After egg zavier people have Hundreds of pets. And favourite button isn't everything as some people like many pets so instead of finding them everytime. Just search for them

Also in Guild List:
+Search Button- To Search new members and promote or demote them. Will make it easy in bigger guilds where we have 100+ members. Some even have 1000 members.

+Filter Button- A Filter Option where you can Filter to see [Officers Only] [Recruiters Only] [Combatants Only] [Members Only] will make it easier to see who all need promotion and stuff.

The Search Button would actually be very efficient implementation and save a lot of precious time of Arlorians

Thanks for reading!

-Prabsimar

Thread Link-
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app

ʏᴏᴜᴛᴜʙᴇ- ᴘʀᴀʙꜱɪᴍᴀʀ ᴄʜʜᴀʙʀᴀ
+1

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk