Thread: Inventory/ Gameplay mechanics revamped

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Default Inventory/ Gameplay mechanics revamped

I wanna make a few small changes to the game.. lets start off with Inventory management

Inventory Stacking / Previous bound exclusive items - If possible is there a way to stack multiple items into 1 slot instead of keeping one slot of the same item stacking up inventory for say these elixirs that we have.. we have multiple of these and we have to carry one by one.. if possible can we have maybe x2- to any number ratio of what we have carrying over to ONE slot not many

And for the CHARACTER bound items like arcane theif blue/ red gimp, the first elders and many more should be at least stashable instead of completely bounded to that one character

Respec scrolls- I'd like to have respec scrolls being added to the game instead of constantly spending plat just to change builds over and over again and that would save alot of plat

Vanity weapons/ More possible slots- Lets say we have these old elder weapons that cant be used anymore if maybe like in AL we could make a craftable trade friendly (Plat) or bounded (Gold) vanity weapon for each player depending if they have that weapon.. like vanities such as ( Rendazu, grotaz, excorius, ravagers, Helix, ect)

And for more vanity slots.. cinco did mention we may have back vanity slots for example having the wings on our backs maybe but could have many others in the future if we can

Mortuary + - If we can have gender change for plat inside mort.. that would be fun and a little handy for the cost of plat of course and how could we forget skin color? that would be very well done in the game considering we have a different colored vamp inside the forge crafting area dont see why thats not possible

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Lastgoodbyes; 08-05-2020 at 11:27 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lastgoodbyes For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Yes, these are all very good ideas and are very much needed, especially inventory stacking. I’m also sure there was talk of adding new vanity drops to the new map at a late date??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

A new inventory?
    I don't think so... Thats ruins business, the only way it's to buy more slots.

I don't want to offend anyone but, if we want an update, we can not disturb the shopping interests, although it is beneficial for the user, it can be a blow to the company

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

All are nice ideas, also its been long time we haven't got crafting event hopefully in future soon,,, also I would like to see more wigs,,, new elixirs,,, new accessory slot,,, more face tattoo,,,new sanctuary etc i agree some of charbound stuff needs to be stashable would be big help to save slots 😊
    Guild:-Yrs Of Living Dangerously~Game Politics