Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone have the same problem with Vietnamese?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fyrce View Post
    Most Vietnamese people are not like this.

You need to escalate this, as in get the adults involved. That means let your parents hear this guy swearing when you Skype, nudge other students to complain and complain yourself about the guy interfering with your ability to perform in school, to sleep and your peace of mind in general.

Hell, it sounds like this guy is perfect for 24/7 recording!

And take photos of any items being damaged by this guy! AND file a complaint.
    The thing is, while I was sky ping my parents, my little brother who is only 3 was there also, and I don't want him to learn bad things from my roommate. Other than that, when I go home soon for the holidays, I'll talk to them about this. As for the recording, the only thing I can record with is my phone or computer, which doesn't make it very convenient. Sometimes I miss stuff he says because it takes a good 10 seconds to set the recording on my phone but then I can't do anything else with it.

Proud Member of AEO (PL) and Sparkling Pwnies (SL)!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Beanmachine View Post
    The thing is, while I was sky ping my parents, my little brother who is only 3 was there also, and I don't want him to learn bad things from my roommate. Other than that, when I go home soon for the holidays, I'll talk to them about this. As for the recording, the only thing I can record with is my phone or computer, which doesn't make it very convenient. Sometimes I miss stuff he says because it takes a good 10 seconds to set the recording on my phone but then I can't do anything else with it.
    Watch the Godfather and just ask yourself "how would Don Corleone handle this"?
    Lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by robert7204 View Post
    Lol.
    horse heads?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to StompArtist For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by robert7204 View Post
    Lol.
    Lol my mom is always telling me to watch it cause it's such a good movie. Maybe I'll watch it this coming holiday and ponder to myself that question

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Beanmachine For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

What would Clint Eastwood do?

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Grit his teeth and squint at em.

Let's make it SPARKLE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Maybe if you beat the crap out of him he will learn.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ghost.mw:580086
    That he can't

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Bully him! lawl!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cahaun:580116
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost.mw:580086
    That he can't
    In that case this guy is unstoppable.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Hey... Have you ever been on collegehumor.com? I check out their article section in the roommate section.. Lol should give you some ideas

the way to change the world is by doing one act of kindness at a time, care to buy some cookies?

PL: Zaltiar Lvl66| SL: Hellcharger/Alibi Lvl 41Com|Zaltiar Lvl38 Op| Warbringer 38

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zaltiar View Post
    Hey... Have you ever been on collegehumor.com? I check out their article section in the roommate section.. Lol should give you some ideas
    I love those! I watched the Star craft version and the one where his roommate always eats his food so he puts laxatives in them lol!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Beanmachine For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Sigh, at school, i have this irish classmate sitting beside me. She annoysme so much! I ignore her, but i cant sometimes cuz we sometimes have to do something together, and shes also saying IM the annoying one! Seriously one time at lunch, she kept saying to me and to my ear : betty bought a bit of butter but the bit of butter bettey bought was bitter. Oh and my name is NOT betty. And you think thats annoying? She wont stop yabbering about this stupid book she picked, you see we were supposed to pick a book, she picked this HUGE book for lil infants, and guess what? She keeps putting it on MY side even though SHE picked it. Seriously, i even told her, that shes about to make me swear. But you know, i cant, but she almost made me say fak! I said fu-- i mean.. Damn you. Ugh god damit, i ignore her everytime we dont work together. God, this irish also is selfish. Our class was outside doing an activity, and she has this best friend, she wanted to be beside her all the time, so she was ordering people to go here and there, and eventually teacher gave out to her! LOL,
    Sigh just one more month and i can move seats and sit with someone less annoying than her ;/

P.S i cant believe your so calm, if i was you i wouldve gotten something sharp and stabbed him right away..
    Heres a tip: I.G.N.O.R.E
    Or perhaps ask if you can get a diff roommate
    Last edited by Bluepinixy; 03-01-2012 at 04:47 PM.
    Legion's Guild hall doorwoman

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

U c wat ill do is when he talks all that mess ill start talkin back. Sometimes nice guys finish last. Dont get me wrong im a nice guy but that is enough so go talk some sense in him. Btw I have an Vietnamese friend and he is nothing like this at all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bluepinixy View Post
    Sigh, at school, i have this irish classmate sitting beside me. She annoysme so much! I ignore her, but i cant sometimes cuz we sometimes have to do something together, and shes also saying IM the annoying one! Seriously one time at lunch, she kept saying to me and to my ear : betty bought a bit of butter but the bit of butter bettey bought was bitter. Oh and my name is NOT betty. And you think thats annoying? She wont stop yabbering about this stupid book she picked, you see we were supposed to pick a book, she picked this HUGE book for lil infants, and guess what? She keeps putting it on MY side even though SHE picked it. Seriously, i even told her, that shes about to make me swear. But you know, i cant, but she almost made me say fak! I said fu-- i mean.. Damn you. Ugh god damit, i ignore her everytime we dont work together. God, this irish also is selfish. Our class was outside doing an activity, and she has this best friend, she wanted to be beside her all the time, so she was ordering people to go here and there, and eventually teacher gave out to her! LOL,
    Sigh just one more month and i can move seats and sit with someone less annoying than her ;/

P.S i cant believe your so calm, if i was you i wouldve gotten something sharp and stabbed him right away..
    Heres a tip: I.G.N.O.R.E
    Or perhaps ask if you can get a diff roommate
    She sounds very immature, sorry you can't change seats:/ It's a big bummer when you get paired with someone you really hate.
    I also try to ignore him and give him the silent treatment unless I have to ask for homework.

Quote Originally Posted by -_-Legiito View Post
    U c wat ill do is when he talks all that mess ill start talkin back. Sometimes nice guys finish last. Dont get me wrong im a nice guy but that is enough so go talk some sense in him. Btw I have an Vietnamese friend and he is nothing like this at all.
    Sometimes I talk back or tell him to stop making those annoying jokes/statements and other times I ignore him.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Beanmachine View Post
    She sounds very immature, sorry you can't change seats:/ It's a big bummer when you get paired with someone you really hate.
    I also try to ignore him and give him the silent treatment unless I have to ask for homework.
    I was talking to my friends about her at lunch today, and it turns out, they hate her as well, they also said that her best friend is MUCH MUCH kinder than her, Looks like more people are on my side rather than hers
    Also, maybe if your talking to your family or brother, see if you can find a secret space where you can talk to them in peace, if not.. Well good luck
    Another thing, maybe find out why hes acting like a douche bag.
    And maybe find something you two have in common..
    Last edited by Bluepinixy; 03-02-2012 at 10:10 AM.
    Legion's Guild hall doorwoman