Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Overpriced items.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jausa View Post
    Read my post dumbass
    I’m going to use your own logic against you now.

You talk about all these price manipulators, and yet you made a whole post on forum telling everyone to “not buy the overpriced items” to try and lower the prices(manipulate the prices) so they can lower which is also price manipulation .

M....O.....R....O.......N

And I mean that in the most respectful way. This is my last post. Gl price manipulating.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

@cinco all I gotta say

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

People will spend their gold the way they please.

Spending patterns are behavioural so in some cases, people will still buy overpriced items because they can and they want the item so bad - irrespective of which market forces had caused the "inflation" - be it "price manipulation" or otherwise.

But it ain't bad as well hoping people will bandwagon on "restraining" themselves from buying overpriced items.
    Last edited by kersey; 08-06-2020 at 10:14 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    117 Posts

Lmao Jausa, you can't argue with these people. They're so dumb. Just forget it, it's their loss. Let them pay 2x, 3x, and even 5x their gold so that they can later cry about it haha

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Overbear For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Overbear View Post
    Lmao Jausa, you can't argue with these people. They're so dumb. Just forget it, it's their loss. Let them pay 2x, 3x, and even 5x their gold so that they can later cry about it haha
    Or maybe because we benefit from it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jausa View Post
    Would like to suggest to all players not to buy these 2x or 3x higher priced items. It's not inflation nor normal price, it's just manipulating and overpricing. You all know that overpricing is a trend, nobody can deny this, even the overpricers themselves ( Some of these will still come here and tell you it's "inflation" from a an event that made players low amounts of gold, less than normal farms even )

Don't buy overpriced, just making them gold. Let this overpricing trend end. It's annoying me to see an item for 7m today, 14m tomorrow, 30m the day after, all this often the same person with different accounts.
    How many times are you guys going to make these posts???? It's your gold, spend it when you can and when you feel you need to......

Auction charges people for selling so, the seller may believe that their price is good for them at that moment.... Prices will change.... Pay attention to the economy and stop begging Cinco to babysit you.........

Be a smart buyer and spend when it makes sense to you "after research"..... If you are just buying without research, that's your problem.......

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Motherless_Child For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Motherless_Child View Post
    How many times are you guys going to make these posts???? It's your gold, spend it when you can and when you feel you need to......

Auction charges people for selling so, the seller may believe that their price is good for them at that moment.... Prices will change.... Pay attention to the economy and stop begging Cinco to babysit you.........

Be a smart buyer and spend when it makes sense to you "after research"..... If you are just buying without research, that's your problem.......
    hi, american.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to darrh For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by darrh View Post
    hi, american.
    Hi...............................................

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Overbear View Post
    Yeah I made a mistake. It just bothered me knowing someone paid 2x-3x the price of an item. Yet these people come at me "IT'S MY GOLD!!!!!" wth

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Motherless_Child View Post

How i can spend it when i look 10m after 2 days its rise up to 20m? Wth bruh! How bout new player?? What they can with those crazy price?

Cmon..dont think bout ur self only, in AL not all rich. Have new player tho.

Sent from my SM-J400F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iqbalsoedibya View Post
    How i can spend it when i look 10m after 2 days its rise up to 20m? Wth bruh! How bout new player?? What they can with those crazy price?

Cmon..dont think bout ur self only, in AL not all rich. Have new player tho.

Sent from my SM-J400F using Tapatalk
    Farm when gates/dm open save 10m to buy it. If you need it and youll use it any price is worth it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

So people are getting mad at others asking price for an item? Lol wow, stop complaining it’s an asking price no one is forcing it down your throat saying you have to buy it for this price.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

I agree and disagree both. It's not just about price manipulation and overpricing.. Prices are increasing bcos people are getting richer and richer, and the demand of a rare/old vanity or item also got higher.. Pirate booty and more specifically, the house party event made people instant millionaires..Not only this, even the high gold loot gears and the loot from Evg, Dm are also contributing to people's richness.. And the price of an old or rare item/vanity depends on how much the buyer wants it desperately.. If the buyer is desperate than he/she can buy it overpriced.. If the seller is desperate than you might get it for cheaper.. Since the old and rare stuff are exclusive and special, people work hard and pay a lot to own them.. I also love collecting rare/old vanities and sometimes I do pay a lot more worth than the actual price so it depends..

But yes some things are weird.. Like in the case of BB hooks/maul/kershal..The price is increasing like crazy.. Went up from 60/80mil to around 120/150m in just 1/2 weeks.. We can understand the price increase of old rare vanities or items over time, since they are not obtainable easily but bb hooks/maul/kershal can still be obtained easily from free to open elite Golden locks.. But the drop rate from the chest is very low which is why, price increasing like crazy.. If Devs increase the loot chance of those weapons from the elite Golden chests than we could see some changes and more affordable price range !
    Last edited by Pinklips; 08-07-2020 at 07:50 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I totally understand paying ridiculous prices for awesome gear, etcetera, but I'm noticing the price of literally trash items are going up at an alarming rate as well. That being said, I'm just hoarding my gold while the economy balances itself out. The economy crashes pretty bad every now and then as I've noticed since I started playing in 2014, but eventually it always seems to balance out.