Quote Originally Posted by Jausa View Post
I said inflation from the booty event isn't a thing. It's a facade to cover up overpricing.
If you want to know why I think like this then read, or if you want to skip to offending like the this one user under then be my guest.

1: This event ( Booty ) Was even less profitable than normal farms ( deep marsh and Evg ) also previous booty events which were much better, so there's no way in hell it causes unseen before inflation.

2: The 300-400b gold added from booty is the definitive number of gold that players got, it's an untrue number and also deceiving. People seem to think that all that gold was gold added to the game whilst we all know that those chests were tradable and for 40k in auc with the most highest gold drop rate being 12k
Someone bought a booty chest for 40k then opened and looted 12k, unless I am wrong then the game should have registered that 12 k drop as gold from the booty which ended up being the 300-400b number. That number would be accurate ONLY if the chests dropped atleast as much gold as the chests COST TO OPEN. Or IF the chests were untradable- gold would actually be added then instead of getting most of the time HALF back of what you spent buying the chest.

If someone gonna quote my post I would like to be proven wrong. Of course not going to happen by Giant Bench. This one only knows one word "Moron" without ever addin any context or constructive feedback.Wil you ever stop speaking without thinking. Nobody is arguing here except you. Read the text above your name too and maybe you will finally understand what I am saying. That's true, people have too much gold nowadays which opens the way to abysmal price bumps with a couple of hoarders/overpricers helping it up. All those years of farming and hoarding up gold leads up to this. Doesn't change the fact that they used this event to manipulate the price though. If it was because of actual inflation it would go up gradually, not 4x the price in a matter of days because of an event which wasn't half as profitable as the ones before. And no i am not interested in balloons as someone said. Just doing a general discussion, suggested people to be careful about what they are buying.

I suggest to people to not buy overpriced without mentioning anything and they directly talk about loons and a certain few get offended/offensive expected nothing less
Quote Originally Posted by Alghost View Post

Now be quiet please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Read my post dumbass