Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Overpriced items.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Default Overpriced items.

Would like to suggest to all players not to buy these 2x or 3x higher priced items. It's not inflation nor normal price, it's just manipulating and overpricing. You all know that overpricing is a trend, nobody can deny this, even the overpricers themselves ( Some of these will still come here and tell you it's "inflation" from a an event that made players low amounts of gold, less than normal farms even )

Don't buy overpriced, just making them gold. Let this overpricing trend end. It's annoying me to see an item for 7m today, 14m tomorrow, 30m the day after, all this often the same person with different accounts.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jausa For This Useful Post:

Hel

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Another person who cant afford red balloons for 120m

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pixel For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

awake gems rised from 30k to 58k now in 2 month and devs said that 192b gold were made in the first 8 days of the pirate booty event xd. people are getting more gold and paying more for the vanitys//items maybe thats why they keep rising now

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jausa View Post
    Would like to suggest to all players not to buy these 2x or 3x higher priced items. It's not inflation nor normal price, it's just manipulating and overpricing. You all know that overpricing is a trend, nobody can deny this, even the overpricers themselves ( Some of these will still come here and tell you it's "inflation" from a an event that made players low amounts of gold, less than normal farms even )

Don't buy overpriced, just making them gold. Let this overpricing trend end. It's annoying me to see an item for 7m today, 14m tomorrow, 30m the day after, all this often the same person with different accounts.

ʏᴏᴜᴛᴜʙᴇ- ᴘʀᴀʙꜱɪᴍᴀʀ ᴄʜʜᴀʙʀᴀ

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

And now you’re telling us how to spend our own gold? Yeah, no I spend my gold the way I want.

Not taking advice from someone who thinks inflation is a myth and that 500billion gold from pirate booty event and party Crasher event is “fake/irrelevant” even though CINCO, the CEO of AL says it was true. Yeah no thanks.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Giant bench For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pixel View Post

Hate to correct anyone but i think its 130. I like the way you think btw pixels

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

were hoarded

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

he didnt even mention red balloons lol and loons sold for 107m yesterday^^ maybe u just too rich

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

What's you all problems? I clearly said overpricing. If you aren't overpricing anything why are you getting offended/offensive? I said don't buy overpriced items, just making these people gold/wasting yours. it was also a suggestion, didn't order anyone to do it. These people getting Hella touched for nothing

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jausa For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

What's you all problems? I clearly said overpricing. If you aren't overpricing anything why are you getting offended/offensive? I said don't buy overpriced items, just making these people gold/wasting yours. it was also a suggestion, didn't order anyone to do it. These people getting Hella touched for nothing
    You said inflation isn't a thing. Come on, Hoarders can't hoard each and every small vanity?! Maths , Duh!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

lb items like loons or limited//old vanitys are worth how much ppl are willing to pay for them xd and they are always rising

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Prabsimar Chhabra View Post
    You said inflation isn't a thing. Come on, Hoarders can't hoard each and every small vanity?! Maths , Duh!

Don’t even bother, it’s useless arguing with a moron.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Giant bench View Post
    And now you’re telling us how to spend our own gold? Yeah, no I spend my gold the way I want.

Not taking advice from someone who thinks inflation is a myth and that 500billion gold from pirate booty event and party Crasher event is “fake/irrelevant” even though CINCO, the CEO of AL says it was true. Yeah no thanks.
    Nice

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Prabsimar Chhabra View Post

I said inflation from the booty event isn't a thing. It's a facade to cover up overpricing.
    If you want to know why I think like this then read, or if you want to skip to offending like the this one user under then be my guest.

1: This event ( Booty ) Was even less profitable than normal farms ( deep marsh and Evg ) also previous booty events which were much better, so there's no way in hell it causes unseen before inflation.

2: The 300-400b gold added from booty is the definitive number of gold that players got, it's an untrue number and also deceiving. People seem to think that all that gold was gold added to the game whilst we all know that those chests were tradable and for 40k in auc with the most highest gold drop rate being 12k
    Someone bought a booty chest for 40k then opened and looted 12k, unless I am wrong then the game should have registered that 12 k drop as gold from the booty which ended up being the 300-400b number. That number would be accurate ONLY if the chests dropped atleast as much gold as the chests COST TO OPEN. Or IF the chests were untradable- gold would actually be added then instead of getting most of the time HALF back of what you spent buying the chest. Also don't see 76 arcs being affected by inflation which is weird to me. Speed sets still the same. These are some of the most desirable items, but still same price. Awakening gems same price. Wth.

If someone gonna quote my post I would like to be proven wrong. Of course not going to happen by Giant Bench. This one only knows one word "Moron" without ever addin any context or constructive feedback.
    Quote Originally Posted by Giant bench View Post
    Don’t even bother, it’s useless arguing with a moron.
    Wil you ever stop speaking without thinking. Nobody is arguing here except you. Read the text above your name too and maybe you will finally understand what I am saying.
    Quote Originally Posted by jellybooy View Post
    lb items like loons or limited//old vanitys are worth how much ppl are willing to pay for them xd and they are always rising
    That's true, people have too much gold nowadays which opens the way to abysmal price bumps with a couple of hoarders/overpricers helping it up. All those years of farming and hoarding up gold leads up to this. Doesn't change the fact that they used this event to manipulate the price though. If it was because of actual inflation it would go up gradually, not 4x the price in a matter of days because of an event which wasn't half as profitable as the ones before. And no i am not interested in balloons as someone said. Just doing a general discussion, suggested people to be careful about what they are buying.

I suggest to people to not buy overpriced without mentioning anything and they directly talk about loons and a certain few get offended/offensive expected nothing less
    Last edited by Jausa; 08-06-2020 at 05:58 PM.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jausa For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Now be quiet please.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

I said inflation from the booty event isn't a thing. It's a facade to cover up overpricing.
    If you want to know why I think like this then read, or if you want to skip to offending like the this one user under then be my guest.

1: This event ( Booty ) Was even less profitable than normal farms ( deep marsh and Evg ) also previous booty events which were much better, so there's no way in hell it causes unseen before inflation.

2: The 300-400b gold added from booty is the definitive number of gold that players got, it's an untrue number and also deceiving. People seem to think that all that gold was gold added to the game whilst we all know that those chests were tradable and for 40k in auc with the most highest gold drop rate being 12k
    Someone bought a booty chest for 40k then opened and looted 12k, unless I am wrong then the game should have registered that 12 k drop as gold from the booty which ended up being the 300-400b number. That number would be accurate ONLY if the chests dropped atleast as much gold as the chests COST TO OPEN. Or IF the chests were untradable- gold would actually be added then instead of getting most of the time HALF back of what you spent buying the chest.

If someone gonna quote my post I would like to be proven wrong. Of course not going to happen by Giant Bench. This one only knows one word "Moron" without ever addin any context or constructive feedback.Wil you ever stop speaking without thinking. Nobody is arguing here except you. Read the text above your name too and maybe you will finally understand what I am saying. That's true, people have too much gold nowadays which opens the way to abysmal price bumps with a couple of hoarders/overpricers helping it up. All those years of farming and hoarding up gold leads up to this. Doesn't change the fact that they used this event to manipulate the price though. If it was because of actual inflation it would go up gradually, not 4x the price in a matter of days because of an event which wasn't half as profitable as the ones before. And no i am not interested in balloons as someone said. Just doing a general discussion, suggested people to be careful about what they are buying.

I suggest to people to not buy overpriced without mentioning anything and they directly talk about loons and a certain few get offended/offensive expected nothing less
    Quote Originally Posted by Alghost View Post

Now be quiet please.

Read my post dumbass

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Read my post dumbass
    It’s almost amazing how your mind works, please continue. This is amusing me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alghost View Post

Now be quiet please.

Good Lord I can't believe it from my very eyes wow ppl do really play during lockdown period.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Ever heard of supply and demand? Let’s talk about it. More gold was added into the game during Pirate Booty and Blotto’s Housewarming event, and that’s a fact. More so during the housewarming event, where players would farm extra gold with their alt accounts. Now, with this influx of pure gold, what would players do with it? Supply hasn’t changed at all; awakenings on gears (those only attainable from the awakening event) haven’t changed. Old trade-able leaderboard-exclusive items have not been added. Certain items, like the Maul of Ollerus, BB hooks and the Kershal Scepter are still rare as ever. Now, since players are richer all of a sudden, what would they want? To buy these dope arse items of course! Demand increases significantly and substantially, while supply not only remains the same, it might even have been reduced. This “phenomenon” (since it seems all so magical to you) could be owing to a couple of reasons : Players hoard these items, or players who own these items quit the game. Now, it’ll only make sense for the prices of items to skyrocket, no? I understand your frustration, but calling this inflation baloney sounds like a marketing ploy to manipulate prices. (not saying that sellers don’t manipulate prices too)