Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: !!!!AL is dying!!!! Ways to open for new possibilities and creativity for arcane lege

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default !!!!AL is dying!!!! Ways to open for new possibilities and creativity for arcane lege

Ive been with the game since when the max lvl were 46,51,56,61,66,71,76
    And now i feel a total decline on many things in the game especially pvp, weapons, pets.

Now i sense that the devs is running out of ideas keeping players on.

I had some ideas to revive the game like back then.

Remake weapon hierarchy
    1.arcane
    2.spirit
    3.mythic
    4.set
    5.legend
    6.etc

In pvp what bad is that there are only 2 kinds of wep usually arc weapon for the highest lvl. That makes it very boring.......now how would we make people become creative in making pvp sets?

Suggestion for (arc) weapon :

* make all arcane weapon usable by all level, use lvl as basis of dmg and defence.*

Why?
    So that players would have more choices at what will they use in pvp...because in the recent update (only) dozer items are most in pvp and is boring...

Suggestion for (arc) pet:

*Like heroic pet's aura, (put auras on arcane pets according to thier color and remove aura of heroic pets)..*

Again why?

*Arcane pets now declining price...this way, possibly it bring prices up!!!

And prices up means $$$

(Expansion update suggestion)
    Instead of only only 1set of arcane items
    example: (terror weapon/nightmare aegis) make 2 set of different names and proc

*for other weapon rarity except mythic has weapon lvl requirement for use*

Make this weapons Op againts mythic items especially same lvl...

*Like arcane make also more weapon in this rarity

Mythic (wep)

*Make more items in this rarity and have some (same items with same proc as arcane but lower proc rate or dmg/def)*

Mythic (pet)

*Make replica pet from arcane pets with thier skills but make arcane pet stand out*

*Make alot of these rarity pet*

$*may this Brings the prices up*$

*Remove pet aura, make this pets just good or best at passive but bad in skill*

Why? Too hard to lvl up makes ppl boring!

Msg me in game.....
    Ign: Sbeowulf

Sent from my XT1635-02 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Can you tell me how the game is dying.
    "Control is an illusion."

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Faotblack For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts

I stopped reading at 51...

Enviado de meu SM-J810M usando o Tapatalk

Arcane Legends Since 2012

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GucciBang For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Idc abt the others but what piqued my interest is the free 80% xp boost. -1 to that because dailies are enough to get you through levels, not to mention One map of clear swamp can get you 2k xp per run(with elix). 80%boost is alot, elixirs exist in the game.

Sent from my RMX2040 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cliva View Post
    Idc abt the others but what piqued my interest is the free 80% xp boost. -1 to that because dailies are enough to get you through levels, not to mention One map of clear swamp can get you 2k xp per run(with elix). 80%boost is alot, elixirs exist in the game.

If u dont know u can get 110% xp elixir and more in game. U just need to watch xp ad(50%)+ buy (60%xp) elixir from auc= 110%xp boost and plus if u have any pet with xp boost as happiness bonus u can get 110+pet bonus. So maybe I suggest sts is doing good. You just need to do smart work rather than hard work! And if the game gonna end fast to lvl 76 what is fun! Everyone here and there will look 76 Zzzz. And if u think u r poor and dont have money to buy 60% xp kit from auc. Just count the money u will get when u complete all dailies! It is almost similar to price of 60%xp kit. So consider buying that kit for free.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Faotblack View Post
    Can you tell me how the game is dying.
    all they do as a breakthrough is expansion..then new arc wep.
    After release arc wep dominates for a year then what? Waiting for more expansion then declaring game is out?

When the max lvl is increasing, new players is the most hit hard, why?

Because we players know starting from scratch is real hard and takes a lot of grinding again and again

That is the reason why it is dying..it pushes back new players maybe not unless you have friend with max lvl..maybe its easier

How about those new ppl...they`ll get bored and havn`t yet reached max lvl they`ll leave.

Declining new players will make the game lose because when max lvl player leaves game, whose gonna replace?

*...!Players are online game's most important asset if more player then more profit!...*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Wardroneee View Post
    If u dont know u can get 110% xp elixir and more in game. U just need to watch xp ad(50%)+ buy (60%xp) elixir from auc= 110%xp boost and plus if u have any pet with xp boost as happiness bonus u can get 110+pet bonus. So maybe I suggest sts is doing good. You just need to do smart work rather than hard work! And if the game gonna end fast to lvl 76 what is fun! Everyone here and there will look 76 Zzzz. And if u think u r poor and dont have money to buy 60% xp kit from auc. Just count the money u will get when u complete all dailies! It is almost similar to price of 60%xp kit. So consider buying that kit for free.
    ???You think newbies have the capacity to spend???.....how bout these..

...Try make new account no money and try to grind from it and also try grinding to buy an elixer...i believe it cost 80k....

Then you will feel what newbies feel moneyless even buying elixer and feeling to be called noob....game offers best only at highest lvl....

...Newbies depend on event's...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

I am aware there are elixirs, pets and awakenings that can grant bonus XP. And It's exactly as you say "if the game gonna end fast to lvl76 what is fun! Everyone here and there will look 76 Zzzz" it seems you are against his suggestion of adding 80%free xp boost up to lv70. So i dont know what's your point here, you only explained to me the obvious stuffs almost ALL players know in game. Clarify yourself

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wraithmourne View Post
    all they do as a breakthrough is expansion..then new arc wep.
    After release arc wep dominates for a year then what? Waiting for more expansion then declaring game is out?

When the max lvl is increasing, new players is the most hit hard, why?

Because we players know starting from scratch is real hard and takes a lot of grinding again and again

That is the reason why it is dying..it pushes back new players maybe not unless you have friend with max lvl..maybe its easier

How about those new ppl...they`ll get bored and havn`t yet reached max lvl they`ll leave.

Declining new players will make the game lose because when max lvl player leaves game, whose gonna replace?

*...!Players are online game's most important asset if more player then more profit!...*

There are enough players who can reach the max lvl fast and won't quit. This game shows that smart and hard working pays out, and if for the new players lvl-ing up is hard and boring, then why are they even playing the game?
    "Control is an illusion."

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cliva View Post
    I am aware there are elixirs, pets and awakenings that can grant bonus XP. And It's exactly as you say "if the game gonna end fast to lvl76 what is fun! Everyone here and there will look 76 Zzzz" it seems you are against his suggestion of adding 80%free xp boost up to lv70. So i dont know what's your point here, you only explained to me the obvious stuffs almost ALL players know in game. Clarify yourself

My point is: everything is good what sts is doing rn and no need to add 80% xp boost till 70! And if they need to add xp boost then it should be untill 45 or 51 lvl. I have been playing this game since lvl cap was 16 so maybe rn al is doing good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

My point is: everything is good what sts is doing rn and no need to add 80% xp boost till 70! And if they need to add xp boost then it should be untill 45 or 51 lvl. I have been playing this game since lvl cap was 16 so maybe rn al is doing good

That's exactly my point, i am against adding that suggestion. Care to check your readings first before replying?? Because i clarified myself that I am against it(-1). Thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

If want them to make diffrent Types of honor gear for each class like one with more dmg.. one full armor... stuff like this to make things interesting and not only lvl 76, for all diffrent Levels... u will see there will more pvp levels get active not just 76

If pvp is active the Player will get Auto active

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

???You think newbies have the capacity to spend???.....how bout these..

...Try make new account no money and try to grind from it and also try grinding to buy an elixer...i believe it cost 80k....

Then you will feel what newbies feel moneyless even buying elixer and feeling to be called noob....game offers best only at highest lvl....

...Newbies depend on event's...

Bro i do the same i dont make new char i make new account! And i know this trick coz i have done it before! If u wanna check my ign is wardroneee this is account which i made 3-4months back and now i m op. And yes game offers best at high level and bro they never said u cant reach 76 to have those benifits. And yes i also didn’t like that update of al when they removed proc from legendary wep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Multiple Accounts can get you a ban

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Maybe 66...i believe my up to 70 is too much.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ninjahere View Post
    Multiple Accounts can get you a ban

I dont think

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Bro i do the same i dont make new char i make new account! And i know this trick coz i have done it before! If u wanna check my ign is wardroneee this is account which i made 3-4months back and now i m op. And yes game offers best at high level and bro they never said u cant reach 76 to have those benifits. And yes i also didn’t like that update of al when they removed proc from legendary wep

???Do you think all players has the time to grind???

Maybe you could do that within months because you have time....and some don`t thats why im suggesting xp boost

Some has only small time to play. Imagine you your only time to play is just mostly spent just on time for doing daily

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

???Do you think all players has the time to grind???

Maybe you could do that within months because you have time....and some don`t thats why im suggesting xp boost

Some has only small time to play. Imagine you your only time to play is just mostly spent just on time for doing daily

Hm right! But bro its there issue not sts issue to handle

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Another post about this game dying ... several years have passed and I don't see that the game is dead. Why be against it? If you don't feel like the game anymore, why keep playing? all those who complain and demand things do not see the work behind all this ... just enjoy, there are hundreds of games that could satisfy you.
    I also don't think the number of players has fallen, on the contrary I see more than before

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 9S mediante Tapatalk
    Last edited by conat; 08-07-2020 at 03:47 AM.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to conat For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Some corrections:
    - Level 51 was never a level cap they skipped that
    - Legendary procs were not removed. The new leg weapons just dont have a proc anymore. Arcanes are easier to obtain now and there are set and mythic weapons aswell with procs. Making legendaries just the 4th highest rarity and I dont think that needs procs anymore.
    - With lowered prices for elix, free video elix, double xp twice a month, an incredible variety of xp quests and the lvl up package its easier than the last expansions to hit the cap.
    - Devs confirmed the playerbase had a healthy increase at the beginning of this year. Corona made the game more alive.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to QuaseT For This Useful Post: