Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Drama on Forums

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Default Drama on Forums

Recently many Manipulators , Overpricers have been discovered and exposed everywhere on forums. Threads are getting bumped every few minutes. Even in Traders Market threads people start exposing people very clearly , with proofs. Whats the point of Emailing STS when we got Developers of Game checking forums everyday? I don't think it makes any sense just deleting threads after all proofs have been provided , drama has been created. Why are no actions being taken? Name:  tapatalk_-1153636275_683x253.jpg
Views: 484
Size:  35.5 KB

ʏᴏᴜᴛᴜʙᴇ- ᴘʀᴀʙꜱɪᴍᴀʀ ᴄʜʜᴀʙʀᴀ

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Prabsimar Chhabra For This Useful Post:

Hel

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Ye. And scammers, catfishing and those who plays victim now, I totally agree with u. Should totally get banned!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Scll For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Totally agree with this. Wheres the action being done? I thought they've clarified it by saying its bannable. However, I can't see any actions being done :/ +1 Also, things are getting out of hand, imagine a player saying his bb hooks sold for 149m to a guy that does not exist lmao, that right there is already suspicious that the guy is trying to manipulate prices.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Scll View Post
    Ye. And scammers, catfishing and those who plays victim now, I totally agree with u. Should totally get banned!
    Following your logic, He did it years ago and shouldn't take accountability for it

Sent from my TRT-L21A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by emc_al View Post
    Following your logic, He did it years ago and shouldn't take accountability for it

Sent from my TRT-L21A using Tapatalk
    That's what I'm saying funny to watch how one of the shadiest player who scammed and catfished players is playing victim, hero on forums now by calling out other shady players :"D omg hi emma!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

If you start adressing bans on forums people will continue posting threads here. Support is the one who should be emailed and Im happy sts does absolutely nothing for people who try to accuse people here instead of sending a mail to support. Just think about some of those accusations arent even true and they keep posting it here...

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to QuaseT For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    If you start adressing bans on forums people will continue posting threads here. Support is the one who should be emailed and Im happy sts does absolutely nothing for people who try to accuse people here instead of sending a mail to support. Just think about some of those accusations arent even true and they keep posting it here...
    Yes Qua , but what about the people about whom CLEAR PROOF has been provided. Like we can't name people here but recently a guy was found manipulating C.O by his Spouse IGN and Even an IGN that didn't exist. Not only him actually. Many people use their own accounts or spouse accounts to do this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    313 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Prabsimar Chhabra View Post
    Yes Qua , but what about the people about whom CLEAR PROOF has been provided. Like we can't name people here but recently a guy was found manipulating C.O by his Spouse IGN and Even an IGN that didn't exist. Not only him actually. Many people use their own accounts or spouse accounts to do this.

Clear proof just like your fake identity and catfishing people for gold and items?

Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to |Ares| For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Prabsimar Chhabra View Post
    Recently many Manipulators , Overpricers have been discovered and exposed everywhere on forums. Threads are getting bumped every few minutes. Even in Traders Market threads people start exposing people very clearly , with proofs. Whats the point of Emailing STS when we got Developers of Game checking forums everyday? I don't think it makes any sense just deleting threads after all proofs have been provided , drama has been created. Why are no actions being taken? Name:  tapatalk_-1153636275_683x253.jpg
Views: 484
Size:  35.5 KB

Yea so if you read the screenshot you've posted along with your post, you'll notice the last 2 lines of the screenshot saying "Please report anyone you suspect of this behavior to support@spacetimestudios.com" and that is precisely what should be done. Additionally, I think the company has definite rules and procedures on banning rather than a "he said she said" methodology so maybe for an investigation to be registered you need to email them about said offense.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Scll View Post
    Yes , I totally agree with you as well. People who slander like this and speak so confidently should get banned as well. In case you don't know the meaning of what you say - It means the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation. It doesn't make sense talking to irrelevant people who rage quit and leave a server when asked for proof.

Thanks for your opinion!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shadowronn View Post
    Yea so if you read the screenshot you've posted along with your post, you'll notice the last 2 lines of the screenshot saying "Please report anyone you suspect of this behavior to support@spacetimestudios.com" and that is precisely what should be done. Additionally, I think the company has definite rules and procedures on banning rather than a "he said she said" methodology so maybe for an investigation to be registered you need to email them about said offense.
    Well, Remiem also said *OR* Report the post using the Report Post Button , which I think is handled by the Devs who use Forums. So why shouldn't they ban. And as I said, The posts I am talking about are the ones where CLEAR PROOF was provided. Thats why I think the majority of community was against the person and upvoting the arguements with proofs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Reports are filed to the support and the support team only.
    There is no need to change this as it’s easy enough to immitate and frame someone on here.
    If i say my name on here is E.G GamerX when it isnt i can frame the actual person named GamerX and get him banned by your standards.
    Say GamerX doesnt have an forums account, but i make one using his name.
    Now say i have a grudge at GamerX because he E.G didnt sell me his BB hooks.
    Now i can go -using his alias on the forums- make a thread and say to another alt account of mine that i sold them for 200m.
    By your standards thats “price manipulation” and should get me banned.
    GamerX gets banned for nothing ingame and i can go on with my life.
    Not only that, if i dont get GamerX banned i can severely tarnish his reputation by doing this, this is why i always take accusations on the forums with a grain of salt until proven guilty, and so should everyone reading this.

“But they can check your IP and track you down!”
    Using VPN’s or even Virtual machines can mask you very well, furthermore you can modify your IP if you know how.

Therefore bans are handled by the support team who are properly trained for this.
    The forums and the actual game are on the same spectrum, but very far apart.

Im just gonna throw in GamerX is a fictional character i made up as an example, i’m sure there are some incels who would lable this for slandering if i didnt throw in the disclaimer, cheers
    Last edited by Spooked; 08-08-2020 at 07:32 AM.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spooked For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    Reports are filed to the support and the support team only.
    There is no need to change this as it’s easy enough to immitate and frame someone on here.
    If i say my name on here is E.G GamerX when it isnt i can frame the actual person named GamerX and get him banned by your standards.
    Say GamerX doesnt have an forums account, but i make one using his name.
    Now say i have a grudge at GamerX because he E.G didnt sell me his BB hooks.
    Now i can go -using his alias on the forums- make a thread and say to another alt account of mine that i sold them for 200m.
    By your standards thats “price manipulation” and should get me banned.
    GamerX gets banned for nothing ingame and i can go on with my life.
    Not only that, if i dont get GamerX banned i can severely tarnish his reputation by doing this, this is why i always take accusations on the forums with a grain of salt until proven guilty, and so should everyone reading this.

“But they can check your IP and track you down!”
    Using VPN’s or even Virtual machines can mask you very well, furthermore you can modify your IP if you know how.

Therefore bans are handled by the support team who are properly trained for this.
    The forums and the actual game are on the same spectrum, but very far apart.

Im just gonna throw in GamerX is a fictional character i made up as an example, i’m sure there are some incels who would lable this for slandering if i didnt throw in the disclaimer, cheers
    Thanks for making sense , Unlike others!

Sent from my Le X507 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

yes, the prices are crazy, everything with totally higher prices, the scene is as follows, rich players defend, players who have the dream of buying these items complain, those who already have this in favor of the prices go up, each one only thinks of his own navel and then want to pretend to be "cool" just that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

True man idk what happened all of the sudden it's like I took a huge break and came back to see items at an insane price.not just bb hooks or kershal scepter but even normal vanities have also increased to a very expensive price.everybody likes making profits even me but make legit profits not by manipulation.now a days Al players are too greedy.it seems like they have no fear of ban hope devs take care of this if no then Al might be in a serious mess.
    Ign goldshrimp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Plss add lb vanities to chests make it 10m again each so that all will have it and no more complaints and baron will be much more valuable thank u

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gilsooon View Post
    Plss add lb vanities to chests make it 10m again each so that all will have it and no more complaints and baron will be much more valuable thank u
    Might as-well bring back everything at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

I have noticed that most of the players who manipulate prices are players who already have too much gold ... they don't realize that they hurt the players below ... it's difficult

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 9S mediante Tapatalk

24. The Following User Says Thank You to conat For This Useful Post:

25.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #19
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,168 Posts

Ah. More drama. Thanks.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post: