Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Giant bench View Post
    I’m just going to end this right now.

Didn’t you make a whole thread telling people not to buy the “overpriced” items, and have a few people agree with you to try and lower the value of the items?

In other words, didn’t you and a group of individuals agree to not buy the overpriced items to try and devalue them. To try and PRICE MANIPULATE the items to make them worth less than what they’re actually worth?

Yeah thats price manipulation too. Now be quiet moron, you ain’t gone win this one.

I’m sorry I don’t agree that the earth is flat, just because a few of you think the earth is flat and they agree with you, does not mean the earth is actually flat. I’m sorry, but you’re still a moron.
    " to try and devalue them. To try and PRICE MANIPULATE the items to make them worth less than what they’re actually worth" that's the dumbest thing I have ever seen on these forums. Essentially what you are saying is: don't get back what a thief steals from you because then you are stealing too. What I suggested was not manipulative. I didn't say a certain item was worth 1m so don't buy more. What I said was don't buy at a manipulated/overpriced price. I did not manipulate, I suggested people to buy the items for what they ACTUALLY ARE worth, and not a FAKE MANIPULATED price. You are so dumb, so so so incredibly dumb.

Sent from my SM-A105F using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jausa For This Useful Post: