Thread: "Dont Worry, it's just Inflation"

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gilsooon View Post
    Yeah why all of a sudden everyone is buying/looking for this stuffs its because a lot have the money and that is the effect of inflation, I cnt even sell my red loons 50m last month.
    Many people had money before too but since those vanities were cheap than, none cared much about them.. The people who didn't buy balloons when it was 30mil or those people who didn't buy desert set when it was 10mil, are now crying cos price is increasing.. Now don't tell me that 10mil was a lot. They had the money before too but they didn't buy cos it was not "trending" than.. They were busy buying villian set/Medusa/frank/lepre-banner etc than.. Obviously an old or rare item's price will increase over time.. It happens in real life too.. Now red balloon or desert set/Marvellous villian/bullion bowl or bb/kershal/maul are trending so everybody wants them to make themself look rich.. That being said I do agree that the recent house party event made a lot of people rich, specially the house owners who hosted back to back parties.. But a lot of op players don't use good vanities cos vanity is just for show off.. You can avoid it if you can't afford
    Last edited by Pinklips; 08-08-2020 at 10:07 PM.