Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: "Dont Worry, it's just Inflation"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roycedamagnet View Post
    I can understand people saying it's just inflation since there's been a tonne of gold generated from the booty event. But what I don't understand is the fact that only vanities are rising up, not eggs/gear. It's weird and suspicious how an inflation could affect a single portion of the economy rather than the economy in its entirety.
    And the people making an argument that blotto event contributed more to the inflation are wrong. In booty, we farmed pure gold but during the blotto event, there was a classic "loot item, sell, repeat" scenario which balances out the economy. Sure, people looted upto 100k every hour but even dm and evg can drop millions in an hour.
    Who told u eggs are not rising ? All op pet eggs are rising.. Guinevere was 28mil last month, now it's 50mil.. Antonio was 14mil some days before, now 30m.. Lancelot went from 5 to 9m in a matter of few days..This are just few examples.. Almost all the arcane eggs' prices are increasing rapidly.. Not just eggs and vanities, other items are increasing in price too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    521 Posts

AL is just mirroring real life. It's all psychological..people are easily manipulated into thinking if something is expensive then it must be necessary.
    People who are super rich irl do it with antiquities and it's quite ruthless at times.
    Buying cheap and selling expensive becomes an addiction to them. They love the thrill of seeing something they put in auction sold. They don't need the gold and some don't even play the game anymore.
    I know a few who only come online to check the auction. They like to flex and make others feel inferior.
    I keep the vanities I like and I will wear 'cheap' ones if I like them. What does it matter what pet, vanity, weapon as long as it's functional?
    Some of the vanities I see in auction are downright ugly but because they are as rare as hen's teeth people will want them.
    I happen to like the green arlor and was glad when I could actually afford it. I wear it in the winter, it looks classy unlike some recent items but each to their own.
    Same with hideout, I swapped my tavern for it because I don't need to buy carpets and I don't need as much furniture i.e. windows.
    I also hate the wrenching vanity so I got rid of it and someone got a bargain.
    Don't buy rubbish looking stuff and I won't buy the death engine armour because it's way too expensive.
    I did get zhulong quite cheap during eggzavier event but wish I'd not opened it. I listened to the wrong advice but it's ok with a werewiger egg stuck in it's aa.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Susanne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pinklips View Post
    Who told u eggs are not rising ? All op pet eggs are rising.. Guinevere was 28mil last month, now it's 50mil.. Antonio was 14mil some days before, now 30m.. Lancelot went from 5 to 9m in a matter of few days..This are just few examples.. Almost all the arcane eggs' prices are increasing rapidly.. Not just eggs and vanities, other items are increasing in price too
    Guen was 85mil before that and Lancelot around 20mil. The reason those prices dropped in the first place was because of eggzavier. They're just naturally picking back up which has nothing to do with the "inflation" right now imo.
    We've been sittin' here, you and I, like a couple of regular fellas.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Roycedamagnet For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

What’s funny with these price manipulators is they define inflation through basic economic theories. Moreover, the so-called government of this game “aka STS” does not do anything about this while in the real world a healthy economic system of a country is controlled by PRICE CEILINGS. That’s why people can hoard and sell for more. Too much “inflation” ideologies, but such a mere concept to the totality of economics. Plus, how is vanity inflated all throughout without manipulation lol. Betrayer armor, shamrock and jaguar wouldn’t even reach that price even if 2T was added to the game through the two said events.

It’s a simple, buy everything that’s cool then resell afterwards (either in a group or individually)+ fake c/o’s. Clearly not the balance sts wanted. 😅

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sherlocked View Post
    What’s funny with these price manipulators is they define inflation through basic economic theories. Moreover, the so-called government of this game “aka STS” does not do anything about this while in the real world a healthy economic system of a country is controlled by PRICE CEILINGS. That’s why people can hoard and sell for more. Too much “inflation” ideologies, but such a mere concept to the totality of economics. Plus, how is vanity inflated all throughout without manipulation lol. Betrayer armor, shamrock and jaguar wouldn’t even reach that price even if 2T was added to the game through the two said events.

It’s a simple, buy everything that’s cool then resell afterwards (either in a group or individually)+ fake c/o’s. Clearly not the balance sts wanted. 😅
    So prices rose when half a trillion was added Into the game within 3 weeks, now imagine 2 trillion added into the game in 3 weeks...

You must have a PHD as a Conspiracy Theorist.

Also STS doesn’t touch item prices because it’s very difficult for them to list a price of the item. Don’t believe me? Look at the
    Plat-to-Gold converter XD. 3,400 plat=10m...

If you really do want to stop “price manipulation” or “inflation”. STS should just get rid of GoldLoot completely, or nerf it so hard, no one would want to farm gold. “Simple” solution...

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Giant bench View Post
    So prices rose when half a trillion was added Into the game within 3 weeks, now imagine 2 trillion added into the game in 3 weeks...

Also STS doesn’t touch item prices because it’s very difficult for them to list a price of the item. Don’t believe me? Look at the

If you really do want to stop “price manipulation” or “inflation”. STS should just get rid of GoldLoot completely, or nerf it so hard, no one would want to farm gold. “Simple” solution...
    You are quite the interesting human. Ignore every point the post you quoted made, then proceed to type the most basic sentence with points that have been proven wrong already. Inflation is fixed with rules. STS should take action, not set item prices but not let others manipulate either. Even fake offers should be bannable. They didn't take any action, so today we have 25 play vanity listed for millions ( just as an example of how outrageous the situation is with overpricing ) , a single awakening gem for 30m, fake offers on 70% of items.

Sent from my SM-A105F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jausa View Post
    You are quite the interesting human. Ignore every point the post you quoted made, then proceed to type the most basic sentence with points that have been proven wrong already. Inflation is fixed with rules. STS should take action, not set item prices but not let others manipulate either. Even fake offers should be bannable. They didn't take any action, so today we have 25 play vanity listed for millions ( just as an example of how outrageous the situation is with overpricing ) , a single awakening gem for 30m, fake offers on 70% of items.

I don’t have time for this Moron, all I said is STS should get rid or nerf gold loot. That’s all I said, but since your little mind can’t comprehend that, you want to start drama smh. Just leave me alone already.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

I don’t have time for this Moron, all I said is STS should get rid or nerf gold loot. That’s all I said, but since your little mind can’t comprehend that, you want to start drama smh. Just leave me alone already.
    Leave you alone? Crying crocodile tears now? Wasn't it you who was calling me a Moron constantly before and now ( in my own thread, purely because of my point of view in inflation )? Looks like you know one other thing except ignorant posts, denying facts and that's crocodile tears.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Leave you alone? Crying crocodile tears now? Wasn't it you who was calling me a Moron constantly before and now ( in my own thread, purely because of my point of view in inflation )? Looks like you know one other thing except ignorant posts, denying facts and that's crocodile tears.

I’m just going to end this right now.

Didn’t you make a whole thread telling people not to buy the “overpriced” items, and have a few people agree with you to try and lower the value of the items?

In other words, didn’t you and a group of individuals agree to not buy the overpriced items to try and devalue them. To try and PRICE MANIPULATE the items to make them worth less than what they’re actually worth?

Yeah thats price manipulation too. Now be quiet moron, you ain’t gone win this one.

I’m sorry I don’t agree that the earth is flat, just because a few of you think the earth is flat and they agree with you, does not mean the earth is actually flat. I’m sorry, but you’re still a moron.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Aaaand the cycle goes on and on again arguing with people who hate gold loot. :/ I’m suggesting a tested and INTERNATIONALLY applied solution but meh, kk have some fun with a ruined market. Srsly keep talking about demand and supply but haven’t truly computed the ratios between items based on how much gold added/gold cap there is. Not a conspiracy theorist though but enjoy manipulating or enjoy being manipulated. if u believe prices should be this high then I can’t blame ur lack of capacity to do the maths. Sigh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Aaaand the cycle goes on and on again arguing with people who hate gold loot. :/ I’m suggesting a tested and INTERNATIONALLY applied solution but meh, kk have some fun with a ruined market. Srsly keep talking about demand and supply but haven’t truly computed the ratios between items based on how much gold added/gold cap there is. Not a conspiracy theorist though but enjoy manipulating or enjoy being manipulated. if u believe prices should be this high then I can’t blame ur lack of capacity to do the maths. Sigh
    Another genius, Cinco said “half a trillion has been added into the game“... he also said “don’t be surprised if you start to notice an economical impact”.

Inflation Is a real thing... not a myth or a theory, those who give the arguments of saying “why hasn’t DM or EVG have this much impact into the economy”, the answer is simple they did...

Those maps probably added a few billions in the matter of months to years. As why maul 6 months ago was 30-40m and 1 month before these 2 events hit, they were 45-55m.

There’s a difference between adding 500 billion within 6-12 month time span and adding 500 billion within a 3 week period .

There’s a reason maul vanity in 2016 was 5-7m and in 2019 it went up to 30-40m and in 2020(before the 2 gold events) it hit 45-55m. Everyone turns blind eye to goldloot, even though gold loot is the main source of this “price manipulation”. But you “tinfoil” hat people think it’s price manipulation ))
    Not saying “price manipulation” isn’t a real thing, it is. But it’s not the cause it why these items sky rocket in price .

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

I’m just going to end this right now.

Didn’t you make a whole thread telling people not to buy the “overpriced” items, and have a few people agree with you to try and lower the value of the items?

In other words, didn’t you and a group of individuals agree to not buy the overpriced items to try and devalue them. To try and PRICE MANIPULATE the items to make them worth less than what they’re actually worth?

Yeah thats price manipulation too. Now be quiet moron, you ain’t gone win this one.

I’m sorry I don’t agree that the earth is flat, just because a few of you think the earth is flat and they agree with you, does not mean the earth is actually flat. I’m sorry, but you’re still a moron.
    " to try and devalue them. To try and PRICE MANIPULATE the items to make them worth less than what they’re actually worth" that's the dumbest thing I have ever seen on these forums. Essentially what you are saying is: don't get back what a thief steals from you because then you are stealing too. What I suggested was not manipulative. I didn't say a certain item was worth 1m so don't buy more. What I said was don't buy at a manipulated/overpriced price. I did not manipulate, I suggested people to buy the items for what they ACTUALLY ARE worth, and not a FAKE MANIPULATED price. You are so dumb, so so so incredibly dumb.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Jausa For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

" to try and devalue them. To try and PRICE MANIPULATE the items to make them worth less than what they’re actually worth" that's the dumbest thing I have ever seen on these forums. Essentially what you are saying is: don't get back what a thief steals from you because then you are stealing too. What I suggested was not manipulative. I didn't say a certain item was worth 1m so don't buy more. What I said was don't buy at a manipulated/overpriced price. I did not manipulate, I suggested people to buy the items for what they ACTUALLY ARE worth, and not a FAKE MANIPULATED price. You are so dumb, so so so incredibly dumb.

Trying to defend yourself now? It’s the exact same thing. It goes both ways, either you’re trying to devalue the item or your trying to increase the value of the item. Either way it’s price manipulation and you made a whole thread about it too lol, moron smh.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

GG Overbear Humorous post. Flower Circlet 20m... Hands of Jaguar 250m Emc said he posted it to advertise it. What kind of advertising is that

Sent from my SM-690F using Tapatalk

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Prabsimar Chhabra For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Whether you agree or not but the insane high gold loot system is indeed causing a lot of inflation. I know players who earns around 10mil per day by grinding in Evg/Dm. Also the seller who listed jaguar for 250m or the one who listed shamrock banner for 70m are either idiots or trollers. Cos no sane person will buy at that price.. Someone already listed shamrock banner much lower for 19mi but still it's not selling. Even jaguar hands will not get sold for more than 70/80mil.. Tomorrow if I list blue witch vanity for 100mil in auc, that doesn't mean that it will get sold or that the vanity's price will reach 100m.. Buyers know which vanity is worth what and where to spend 100mil or 1bil.. Sts can't force people to list item for lower price.. Auction fees is already there as a punishment for those idiot players.. Let people list items for ridiculous prices at auction..Just ignore it and don't buy. Also like high prices, someone trying to lowball a worthy item is also price manipulation..So If you find someone manipulating price, report to sts email support with valid proof.

At Elite Shuyal, trying to loot a Ker'shal
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

It is very simple to understand.
    Due the high incoming of gold in game:

- Everyone can make enormous amounts of gold by EVG or DM with a gold loot gear, also events like Pirate Booty gives us a unnecessary boost on it.

- Items that were rare, starts to get even rarer because now "everyone" have gold to buy "whatever" they want. So now we have LESS DEMAND and MORE NUMBER OF OFFERS.

- NORMAL vanites get rarer and exepensive, compared to the past time. And Vanities that were already RARE gets INSANELY rare and expensive. Its pure logic. The rarity of the vanity has to do with they quantity/need.

- A big number of players starts to buy those things and keep them, because gold its not that valuable anymore.

- We also have bad character players in game that see it as an oportunity to buy EVERYTHING from auc, and monopolize so they can sell for how much they want.

If you ever played Arcane Legends Test Server you know how crazy things are there. Since everyone have bilions of gold, trash items costs a fortune. It's a dramatic way to explain how this is going on.

And yes. You can make enough gold to buy whatever you want by farming all day long during months, or by merch, or even loot. But that still not solving the problem that if things continue going this way, people won't sell items because it will be better have rare vanities instead of gold, gold that you can easily make by farming some. For exemple: it's very difficult for me as mage find some vanities that were 3m 2 months ago. Now people simply doesn't sell it...they say "no". I offered 20m, 30m for like..5 different players and still get a "no". Why? Is everyone soo in love woth their Vanity? I dont think so...it seems like people started to understand how rare things can get and how crazy is our economy rn.

How to solve? Since not all vanities are "farmable" STS need:
    - Increase the supply of vanites, as they did on Green Arlor and we all still fine, no one died.

- Or reduce the gold loot efficiency and take a very slow road to normalize(which wouldn't solve the problem of hoarders and monopolize manipulators)
    Last edited by Nuties; 08-09-2020 at 02:34 PM.

Endgame PvE Sorcerer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nuties View Post
    How to solve? Since not all vanities are "farmable" STS need:
    - Increase the supply of vanites, as they did on Green Arlor and we all still fine, no one died.

- Or reduce the gold loot efficiency and take a very slow road to normalize(which wouldn't solve the problem of hoarders and monopolize manipulators)
    Lol u want them to bring back all the rare and exclusive vanities bcos u cant afford to buy a particular vanity ? Ok suppose they did and than everyone will wear those "rare" vanities.. So will those vanities remain rare and valuable than ? You have given the example of green arlor set rogue which came back ok.. And what happened after it came back ? It was one of the most hyped and dream vanity before it came back.. And now do u see anyone wearing it ? No, cos now everyone can afford it and no longer holds any value so it just became a trash.. And yes it didn't affect you.. The people who spent millions of gold to buy those vanities suffered and many of them quit too.. Apart from some recolor, Devs releasea great vanities each and every event.. Its your fault that u didn't buy when it was cheap.. Majority of AL players don't care about vanities.. They rather invest in eggs, gears, locks, gl, housing items etc.. I don't know who told u that now players are more interested in vanities than gold..

Many people play Al for different reasons.. Some loves to buy op gears/gl items/pet eggs while some like to collect vanities or rare low level weapons/armors and some likes to collect housing furnitures etc.. If a rare vanity comes back than you or the merchants won't suffer.. Those people will suffer who paid a lot to buy them for use.. And that particular "rare" vanity will ultimately become a trash just like green arlor rog.. Vanities are NOT essential for you to survive in AL.. If you can't afford one vanity than leave it and buy the cheap one.. If you really want it bad, than work hard and earn it.. I earned my dream vanity after working hard for 3.5 years.. I never asked Devs to make them cheap bcos i know if they release it back than it will lose its value and will no longer be appealing.. Price manipulation is another thing.. All we need to do is report the player who is doing such illegal price manipulation and not to ruin the entire game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Lol u want them to bring back all the rare and exclusive vanities bcos u cant afford to buy a particular vanity ? Ok suppose they did and than everyone will wear those "rare" vanities.. So will those vanities remain rare and valuable than ? You have given the example of green arlor set rogue which came back ok.. And what happened after it came back ? It was one of the most hyped and dream vanity before it came back.. And now do u see anyone wearing it ? No, cos now everyone can afford it and no longer holds any value so it just became a trash.. And yes it didn't affect you.. The people who spent millions of gold to buy those vanities suffered and many of them quit too.. Apart from some recolor, Devs releasea great vanities each and every event.. Its your fault that u didn't buy when it was cheap.. Majority of AL players don't care about vanities.. They rather invest in eggs, gears, locks, gl, housing items etc.. I don't know who told u that now players are more interested in vanities than gold..

Many people play Al for different reasons.. Some loves to buy op gears/gl items/pet eggs while some like to collect vanities or rare low level weapons/armors and some likes to collect housing furnitures etc.. If a rare vanity comes back than you or the merchants won't suffer.. Those people will suffer who paid a lot to buy them for use.. And that particular "rare" vanity will ultimately become a trash just like green arlor rog.. Vanities are NOT essential for you to survive in AL.. If you can't afford one vanity than leave it and buy the cheap one.. If you really want it bad, than work hard and earn it.. I earned my dream vanity after working hard for 3.5 years.. I never asked Devs to make them cheap bcos i know if they release it back than it will lose its value and will no longer be appealing.. Price manipulation is another thing.. All we need to do is report the player who is doing such illegal price manipulation and not to ruin the entire game
    1st of all: chill yourself.

2nd: who the hell told you that I can't afford what I want?

3rd: I am not complaining or anything, if you read again what I have wrote I am just EXPLAINING how things are happening...

4th: Yes, my spouse is a rogue and she uses Green Arlor for rogue everyday because unlike you, some people doesnt care about being the last coke on the desert. We are not selfish and greedy, we don't care if rare items come back as ALREADY happend, with the example that I've just said. And I have some rare items for myself! If they comeback or not, I dont give a damn.

5th: I didnt said that people are more interested on vanities instead of gold, if you read it well you can see that I said "it WILL be better have vanities instead of gold" in the FUTURE. And that's MY opinion, I dont get why you are so hurted...I didnt said you had to agree.

And the 6th point that I want to write for YOU, it's 2 words that I can't write here in forum cos it will get me banned. Have a nice day!
    Last edited by Nuties; 08-09-2020 at 04:07 PM.

Endgame PvE Sorcerer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nuties View Post
    1st of all: chill yourself.

2nd: who the hell told you that I can't afford what I want?

3rd: I am not complaining or anything, if you read again what I have wrote I am just EXPLAINING how things are happening...

4th: Yes, my spouse is a rogue and she uses Green Arlor for rogue everyday because unlike you, some people doesnt care about being the last coke on the desert. We are not selfish and greedy, we don't care if rare items come back as ALREADY happend, with the example that I've just said. And I have some rare items for myself! If they comeback or not, I dont give a damn.

5th: I didnt said that people are more interested on vanities instead of gold, if you read it well you can see that I said "it WILL be better have vanities instead of gold" in the FUTURE. And that's MY opinion, I dont get why you are so hurted...I didnt said you had to agree.

And the 6th point that I want to write for YOU, it's 2 words that I can't write here in forum cos it will get me banned. Have a nice day!
    Woah so much hatred that you want to use those two words for me bcos i didn't agree with you and countered your nonsense logic with facts ? Well well it shows who is more hurt and also shows your upbringing .. You are not selfish and greedy ? Lol if you weren't selfish or greedy than you would have thought about those players who spent all their gold to buy rare items.. Your spouse is wearing it doesn't mean that it's not trash.. And you yourself said that you couldn't buy a vanity which was 3mil before.. Hypocrisy unlimited.. Your frustration level shows how much "non greedy and selfish" you are.. And who told u I'm hurt ? Countering someone's facts doesn't means that a person is hurt.. You are not a Dev and why will your nonsense opinion hurt me ?.. Also if Sts decides to bring back old or rare vanities, along with many other players, I will also suffer but it will be ok cos its their game and is their wish.. Everyone will have to move on in their life in some point of time so its not a big deal.

The last thing I would like to say is that your frustration and toxic mind is worrisome.. If by bringing back the rare vanities makes your life happier, than I would request the Devs to bring it back so that your frustration and hatred ends and u can be a good person.. Have a nice day friend

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Woah so much hatred that you want to use those two words for me bcos i didn't agree with you and countered your nonsense logic with facts ? Well well it shows who is more hurt and also shows your upbringing .. You are not selfish and greedy ? Lol if you weren't selfish or greedy than you would have thought about those players who spent all their gold to buy rare items.. Your spouse is wearing it doesn't mean that it's not trash.. And you yourself said that you couldn't buy a vanity which was 3mil before.. Hypocrisy unlimited.. Your frustration level shows how much "non greedy and selfish" you are.. And who told u I'm hurt ? Countering someone's facts doesn't means that a person is hurt.. You are not a Dev and why will your nonsense opinion hurt me ?.. Also if Sts decides to bring back old or rare vanities, along with many other players, I will also suffer but it will be ok cos its their game and is their wish.. Everyone will have to move on in their life in some point of time so its not a big deal.

The last thing I would like to say is that your frustration and toxic mind is worrisome.. If by bringing back the rare vanities makes your life happier, than I would request the Devs to bring it back so that your frustration and hatred ends and u can be a good person.. Have a nice day friend
    This can't be real hahahahaha, If you can't understand a simple text I won't waste my time with you anymore zzzzzz

Endgame PvE Sorcerer