Thread: "Dont Worry, it's just Inflation"

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sherlocked View Post
    Aaaand the cycle goes on and on again arguing with people who hate gold loot. :/ I’m suggesting a tested and INTERNATIONALLY applied solution but meh, kk have some fun with a ruined market. Srsly keep talking about demand and supply but haven’t truly computed the ratios between items based on how much gold added/gold cap there is. Not a conspiracy theorist though but enjoy manipulating or enjoy being manipulated. if u believe prices should be this high then I can’t blame ur lack of capacity to do the maths. Sigh
    Another genius, Cinco said “half a trillion has been added into the game“... he also said “don’t be surprised if you start to notice an economical impact”.

Inflation Is a real thing... not a myth or a theory, those who give the arguments of saying “why hasn’t DM or EVG have this much impact into the economy”, the answer is simple they did...

Those maps probably added a few billions in the matter of months to years. As why maul 6 months ago was 30-40m and 1 month before these 2 events hit, they were 45-55m.

There’s a difference between adding 500 billion within 6-12 month time span and adding 500 billion within a 3 week period .

There’s a reason maul vanity in 2016 was 5-7m and in 2019 it went up to 30-40m and in 2020(before the 2 gold events) it hit 45-55m. Everyone turns blind eye to goldloot, even though gold loot is the main source of this “price manipulation”. But you “tinfoil” hat people think it’s price manipulation ))
    Not saying “price manipulation” isn’t a real thing, it is. But it’s not the cause it why these items sky rocket in price .

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Giant bench View Post
    Another genius, Cinco said “half a trillion has been added into the game“... he also said “don’t be surprised if you start to notice an economical impact”.

Inflation Is a real thing... not a myth or a theory, those who give the arguments of saying “why hasn’t DM or EVG have this much impact into the economy”, the answer is simple they did...

Those maps probably added a few billions in the matter of months to years. As why maul 6 months ago was 30-40m and 1 month before these 2 events hit, they were 45-55m.

There’s a difference between adding 500 billion within 6-12 month time span and adding 500 billion within a 3 week period .

There’s a reason maul vanity in 2016 was 5-7m and in 2019 it went up to 30-40m and in 2020(before the 2 gold events) it hit 45-55m. Everyone turns blind eye to goldloot, even though gold loot is the main source of this “price manipulation”. But you “tinfoil” hat people think it’s price manipulation ))
    Not saying “price manipulation” isn’t a real thing, it is. But it’s not the cause it why these items sky rocket in price .
    Just so you know. The past booty events have been much much more profitable than this event. This booty event DIDN'T even give out as much as dm or deepmarsh. This means, past event added much more gold, and still caused only 10% of the inflation. I already explained to you why this event added much less gold to the game but it's like I am talking to a hollow brick.

Sent from my SM-A105F using Tapatalk