Quote Originally Posted by Sherlocked View Post
Lol check out this guy here. I provided theories, facts, internationally recognized idealogies anchored with real micro and macroeconomic principles. XD is it too much for you to handle? Plus I love Jausa’s references on the profitability of the past booty to this booty. If you apply ratio and proportion, the percentage of inflation isn’t the same because people monopolize the market. I suggested price ceiling based on real-world knowledge and you haven’t provided any information as to why gold loots should be nerfed xd.

Ps. Don’t read if you can’t understand basic economic principles and simple grade school math. Keep ranting on gold loot without arguments or information lol. 🤣 smh for wasting my time talking to a monkey suggesting/ranting for a banana when I suggested numerous studied food with potassium to feed you (take note of the figurative illustration here). Don’t complain if it’s just for YOUR CONVENIENCE pls, make it general and objective (if you know what I mean &#129315
It took you 5 days to come up with 2 paragraphs??? Lmao.

Anyways, if you get rid of gold loot, people will stop making 1-10m a day, meaning since there is no new generated gold being Implement, give it a few weeks even months for deflation to hit, the only reason why item prices are high is because of goldloot. My proof, 2016-present day you can see inflation seeping through, making item prices rise as STS added more awakenings gold loot slots available, so gradually item prices raised with it.

So what happens if people stop making 1-10m a day??? That’s right deflation’s hits, why? Because people don’t have as much gold anymore.

Ps. You dropped your tinfoil hat.