Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: "Dont Worry, it's just Inflation"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,063 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hel View Post
    but I saw some prints, weren't you trying to manipulate the prices in the mail house that were posted days ago? sorry if i'm wrong.
    Ss was from 2018 when I was told if I did that then I could make 15m profit from my banner. 15m was alot to me back then. I sent the mail because I wanted profit but nothing happened to the prices, I only got trash talked a lot. Every year someone posts that ss to forums saying I was the reason for items rising. I wasn't banned because I did not take action in that, I only sent a mail. If I knew that was bad to do then I wouldn't of even used my main ign to send the mail.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Ss was from 2018 when I was told if I did that then I could make 15m profit from my banner. 15m was alot to me back then. I sent the mail because I wanted profit but nothing happened to the prices, I only got trash talked a lot. Every year someone posts that ss to forums saying I was the reason for items rising. I wasn't banned because I did not take action in that, I only sent a mail. If I knew that was bad to do then I wouldn't of even used my main ign to send the mail.

right, saving an item to sell later is totally accepted, and very good by the way hehe, sad to see prices rising in 1 month.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pinklips View Post
    I agree there are some price manipulators here but normal prices of items in AL is never predictable. Today if it's high, tomorrow it might be low.. The price of a particular item rises, when people realize it's value.. Let me give u example of few vanities.. Till 7/8 months ago, Desert set was hardly 15-20mil, Balloon banner 30-40mil, Lucky jack set 8-10mil.. People never cared about this items when their prices were low and were affordable.. I myself saw desert vest rogue getting expired in auction when it was listed for 14mil (I'm sure Devs also noticed all this if they keep track of what happens in auction).. And see today people are going crazy for desert set and willing to pay 100mil+..Same goes for red balloons.. Why ? Cos suddenly they realized its a very underrated and gorgeous vanity.. So price increasing and people spending their hard earned gold to own those exclusive vanities.. Marvelous villian vanity was less old and rarer than desert vanity, still it's price went up from 20mil to 280mil+ now

People never cares when an item is easily available and affordable.. They don't bother to buy it.. But once it's price starts increasing, they starts complaining.. Many people requested Devs to bring back Green arlor set rogue and they did.. And now see, it's still cheap as heck and nobody bothers about it and rarely someone wears it.. Before it came back, people were crazy for it.. And also you can't force people to list an item in auction for 'cheap' price.. If someone wants, they might list Red jester set for 500mil but all u need to do is ignore it cos no one will buy anyways.. I do agree there are some greedy price manipulators here but Prices are also increasing cos people are actually buying in higher prices, afterall it's their gold their wish.. If people stops buying, prices of an item will automatically go down..
    Yeah why all of a sudden everyone is buying/looking for this stuffs its because a lot have the money and that is the effect of inflation, I cnt even sell my red loons 50m last month.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Am not one of those “op rich” people youre talking about.
    But doesnt this inflation also have roots within goldloot farming itself?
    Seeing as people can make 2m/hr these prices arent that insane anymore, atleast not for goldloot farmers.
    Now, i am not saying these prices are reasonable, far from it, but its not just pirate booty’s fault or whatever, the roots of inflation lie deep within all the goldloot farming done in E.G gates and DM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    Am not one of those “op rich” people youre talking about.
    But doesnt this inflation also have roots within goldloot farming itself?
    Seeing as people can make 2m/hr these prices arent that insane anymore, atleast not for goldloot farmers.
    Now, i am not saying these prices are reasonable, far from it, but its not just pirate booty’s fault or whatever, the roots of inflation lie deep within all the goldloot farming done in E.G gates and DM.
    I’d prefer they remove or extremely nerf gold loot. Gold Loot is the reason why gold is losing value, to mention it’s the main cause of inflation as-well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. The Following User Says Thank You to THE GOLDEN KING For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post

You have matured a lot since then

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    I’d prefer they remove or extremely nerf gold loot. Gold Loot is the reason why gold is losing value, to mention it’s the main cause of inflation as-well.

+1 foreal! Get rid of these lame gold loot awakens

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

im tired of ppl making this thread, just send email to support, or pm to futumsh if you find some price manipulators
    Done.
    Ign : Freckert

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gilsooon View Post
    Yeah why all of a sudden everyone is buying/looking for this stuffs its because a lot have the money and that is the effect of inflation, I cnt even sell my red loons 50m last month.
    Many people had money before too but since those vanities were cheap than, none cared much about them.. The people who didn't buy balloons when it was 30mil or those people who didn't buy desert set when it was 10mil, are now crying cos price is increasing.. Now don't tell me that 10mil was a lot. They had the money before too but they didn't buy cos it was not "trending" than.. They were busy buying villian set/Medusa/frank/lepre-banner etc than.. Obviously an old or rare item's price will increase over time.. It happens in real life too.. Now red balloon or desert set/Marvellous villian/bullion bowl or bb/kershal/maul are trending so everybody wants them to make themself look rich.. That being said I do agree that the recent house party event made a lot of people rich, specially the house owners who hosted back to back parties.. But a lot of op players don't use good vanities cos vanity is just for show off.. You can avoid it if you can't afford
    Last edited by Pinklips; 08-08-2020 at 10:07 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Overbear View Post
    Yeah, "inflation".
    Keep in mind this only shows the rogues. It's probably just as bad for mages/warriors.
    Don't try and argue supply and demand, because many of these items aren't even hard to get or rare at all. Some are, yeah, but the majority arent.

Also, if this post annoys you:

- It's probably because you are one of the price manipulations.
    - You're a dev and don't like drama (Sorry)
    - You're insanely rich and don't care about those who arent.

Btw Emc, dw you get a pass.

Attachment 207533
    Attachment 207534
    Attachment 207535
    Attachment 207536
    Attachment 207537
    Attachment 207538
    Attachment 207539
    Attachment 207540
    Attachment 207541

Can't wait for all the "b-But.. CinCo SaId.. said.. PiRaTe b.. BooTy adDeD 100 BIlLioN to ThE gaMe!!!"
    Déjŕ vu

Sent from my RMX2040 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pinklips View Post
    Many people had money before too but since those vanities were cheap than, none cared much about them.. The people who didn't buy balloons when it was 30mil or those people who didn't buy desert set when it was 10mil, are now crying cos price is increasing.. Now don't tell me that 10mil was a lot. They had the money before too but they didn't buy cos it was not "trending" than.. They were busy buying villian set/Medusa/frank/lepre-banner etc than.. Obviously an old or rare item's price will increase over time.. It happens in real life too.. Now red balloon or desert set/Marvellous villian/bullion bowl or bb/kershal/maul are trending so everybody wants them to make themself look rich.. That being said I do agree that the recent house party event made a lot of people rich, specially the house owners who hosted back to back parties.. But a lot of op players don't use good vanities cos vanity is just for show off.. You can avoid it if you can't afford
    Yeah its just vanity no stats only people put value in it like if the original jester was red none would care about the pink jester, rarity makes it special.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

The price of items will only rise if they are players willing to buy it at that price. If an item is clearly overpriced, and no players want to buy it at that price, then inflation won’t happen in the first place.
    Solution for those who want the prices of items to drop : Don’t buy them, decrease demand.
    For those who want it to rise : Don’t sell them, create scarcity
    No one will win in this xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

about those Jaguars in auction

As i said before, i listed them to advertise cause im busy irl and i won't be online much. Not that i think they're gonna sell

Sent from my TRT-L21A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Removal of gold loot completely can never help. It only removes the source of gold loot. The gold accumulated from it won't get dissolved, it will only move from player 1 to player 2.

The only solution is gold sinks. Awakening event has been a good gold sink. Spendsalot isn't a great gold sink anymore, the goodies are outdated there, so we need new sinks. Also if gold loot is completely removed, it will give the merchants complete monopoly over the market. Not like they don't have it already, but still. It would be naive to believe that prices would fall back to place without gold sinks. No merchant would sell you bbhooks for 2m when they invested more in it.

There are other stuff like, it it's removed how will players be compensated? It won't affect just one or two players, it would affect hundreds and thousands of players.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

I can understand people saying it's just inflation since there's been a tonne of gold generated from the booty event. But what I don't understand is the fact that only vanities are rising up, not eggs/gear. It's weird and suspicious how an inflation could affect a single portion of the economy rather than the economy in its entirety.
    And the people making an argument that blotto event contributed more to the inflation are wrong. In booty, we farmed pure gold but during the blotto event, there was a classic "loot item, sell, repeat" scenario which balances out the economy. Sure, people looted upto 100k every hour but even dm and evg can drop millions in an hour.
    We've been sittin' here, you and I, like a couple of regular fellas.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Roycedamagnet For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Denying that Inflation is a thing, and that its mostly influenced by "Manipulators" etc.. is beyond delusional.

Like as if those trillions of generated gold from the past 4yrs of gold farming, circulating around ain't a thing.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ilove_Poopoo; 08-09-2020 at 04:21 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

let me see if i understood, people were suddenly rich, and people were suddenly interested in several vanitys, all at the same time, even though there was an awaken event where a lot of gold was spent and without having increased the drop rate in the main ones farm maps ... I don't think so much explanation made a lot of sense ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,063 Posts

I think armors aren't rising due to the fact they are looted in locked chests constantly by people rather lb items have a limit of how many are in game. Armors don't have a limit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

I would like to see an item listed in auc that worth 1b :$.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gilsooon View Post
    Yeah its just vanity no stats only people put value in it like if the original jester was red none would care about the pink jester, rarity makes it special.
    Yes exactly and if all the rare vanities becomes cheaper than everyone will own them and wear them..Than will there be any speciality or value left in them ? The game itself will have no value if that happens.. There are still many cheap vanities which price will rise after few months but instead of collecting them, some people are busy complaining about the past vanities becoming expensive