Quote Originally Posted by Pinklips View Post
Moving on doesn't alone mean Quit.. It might also mean less interest in a game.. And not "WE" ..I am talking about myself alone.. And threat Lmao ? Why you think I will "threat" someone over a simple thing like a game ? And why you think the Devs would care if I quit ?? I am not like you, who makes a thousand post whining and complaining about price rise and also want 1mil per run in booty event.. From past few days you are continuously engaging in posts crying about price rise.. Will I take that as a threat to Devs ?
-Moving on doesn't alone mean Quit.. It might also mean less interest in a game

Nobody cares. Honestly, players like you, that openly talk about "quitting" if some item is added to the game are usually the most obsessed with the game. Your obsession with these items speaks magnitudes.

-And not "WE" ..I am talking about myself alone.. And threat Lmao ? Why you think I will "threat" someone over a simple thing like a game ?

You are a player, STS is a game company. Players quitting = a threat to STS. You said: Also if Sts decides to bring back old or rare vanities, along with many other players, I will also suffer but it will be ok cos its their game and is their wish.. EVERYONE will move on at some point. So no you aren't talking about yourself.

-And why you think the Devs would care if I quit ??

Devs are good people as far as I have seen, maybe they wouldn't care, but maybe they also want players to be happy with the work they put in their games.

-I am not like you, who makes a thousand post whining and complaining about price rise and also want 1mil per run in booty event..

This just just hilarious.
It's not price rise, it's price manipulation.
I didn't make a thousand posts. I made one thread where I suggested to players to NOT PAY overpriced. There are items that are worth a few plat listed for millions in auc. And you sure as hell are nothing like me, you got that one thing right.
What a hypocrite. You call me a whiner for what I said, and not agreeing to price manipulation, sharing an opinion, but you say things like "Also if Sts decides to bring back old or rare vanities, along with many other players, I will also suffer but it will be ok cos its their game and is their wish.. EVERYONE will move on at some point" You are the whiner here obviously, as you showed with your own post.

-From past few days you are continuously engaging in posts crying about price rise.. Will I take that as a threat to Devs

I made a few posts in my thread and here like everyone else. Yes I engaged, shared my opinion like everyone else including you, what's wrong with that?
Engaging in a threat about an issue that players created is in no way a threat to Devs. I just talked about price manipulation by players. I am not the one saying people will quit and suffer, that's you Pink Lip

Such a hypocrite. Saying "PEOPLE WILL QUIT AND SUFFER!!!!!" Is not a threat to gaming company, but me engaging in a thread, discussing with players will be taken as a threat by you? Come on bruh, you can do better. Won't reply to any of you trolls again. You are a waste of my time.

Sent from my SM-A105F using Tapatalk