Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: "Dont Worry, it's just Inflation"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nuties View Post
    This can't be real hahahahaha, If you can't understand a simple text I won't waste my time with you anymore zzzzzz
    So funny Omg I just died laughing.. And yes I'm not worthy of your time so don't waste your time with me.. Take care^^

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pinklips View Post
    Woah so much hatred that you want to use those two words for me bcos i didn't agree with you and countered your nonsense logic with facts ? Well well it shows who is more hurt and also shows your upbringing .. You are not selfish and greedy ? Lol if you weren't selfish or greedy than you would have thought about those players who spent all their gold to buy rare items.. Your spouse is wearing it doesn't mean that it's not trash.. And you yourself said that you couldn't buy a vanity which was 3mil before.. Hypocrisy unlimited.. Your frustration level shows how much "non greedy and selfish" you are.. And who told u I'm hurt ? Countering someone's facts doesn't means that a person is hurt.. You are not a Dev and why will your nonsense opinion hurt me ?.. Also if Sts decides to bring back old or rare vanities, along with many other players, I will also suffer but it will be ok cos its their game and is their wish.. Everyone will have to move on in their life in some point of time so its not a big deal.

The last thing I would like to say is that your frustration and toxic mind is worrisome.. If by bringing back the rare vanities makes your life happier, than I would request the Devs to bring it back so that your frustration and hatred ends and u can be a good person.. Have a nice day friend
    "Everyone will have to move on in their life in some point of time so its not a big deal" is that a passive "threat" to STS with "WE WILL QUIT!!!"?

Sent from my SM-A105F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jausa View Post
    "Everyone will have to move on in their life in some point of time so its not a big deal" is that a passive "threat" to STS with "WE WILL QUIT!!!"?

Moving on doesn't alone mean Quit.. It might also mean less interest in a game.. And not "WE" ..I am talking about myself alone.. And threat Lmao ? Why you think I will "threat" someone over a simple thing like a game ? And why you think the Devs would care if I quit ?? I am not like you, who makes a thousand post whining and complaining about price rise and also want 1mil per run in booty event.. From past few days you are continuously engaging in posts crying about price rise.. Will I take that as a threat to Devs ?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pinklips For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Whenever the economy inflates, I just hold onto my money and let the people who list things for ridiculous prices waste their money putting them on the auction block. Certain items, such as LB vanities, will always yield ridiculous prices and they're usually worth it, but new items, such as the Wrangler belt being listed at 99 mil+, yeah, I just wait until they go down which they always eventually do. If others wouldn't but the items for ridiculous prices, then eventually they would go down in price. If you oil the machine, it keeps turning. Dry up the oil for a while and the machine stops.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Giant bench View Post
    Another genius, Cinco said “half a trillion has been added into the game“... he also said “don’t be surprised if you start to notice an economical impact”.

Inflation Is a real thing... not a myth or a theory, those who give the arguments of saying “why hasn’t DM or EVG have this much impact into the economy”, the answer is simple they did...

Those maps probably added a few billions in the matter of months to years. As why maul 6 months ago was 30-40m and 1 month before these 2 events hit, they were 45-55m.

There’s a difference between adding 500 billion within 6-12 month time span and adding 500 billion within a 3 week period .

There’s a reason maul vanity in 2016 was 5-7m and in 2019 it went up to 30-40m and in 2020(before the 2 gold events) it hit 45-55m. Everyone turns blind eye to goldloot, even though gold loot is the main source of this “price manipulation”. But you “tinfoil” hat people think it’s price manipulation ))
    Not saying “price manipulation” isn’t a real thing, it is. But it’s not the cause it why these items sky rocket in price .
    So what’s ur point? You reiterated every single happening but not even know how it goes. You just “go with the flow” and let “inflation” do it’s part without respecting the true meaning of demand and supply. Inflation is caused by the correlation of demand and supply of an item (from basic economic theory) and a person/group of persons could hoard all these items and sell them for an unreasonable price because they manipulate not only the prices, but the supply as well. It ruins the game for the majority of lower to middle classes with net worths of 1-100m. Is that what you want? Everyone to go with the flow of inflation which is impacted upon by mass hoardings then reselling after a day or two in 2-3 times the price? Then people keep sayin’ “if you really want the item badly, farm for it”.TAKE NOTE a person with 300gl and one death engine wep could farm max 4m a day (12hrs on dm with a non-op pt because who wants to run with a person using dug bow/skr gun only with clean gears right?) then the prices of each items could rise 2x or 3x it’s original price. Is this what you are in favor of? Working your butt 12hrs a day catching the so-called inflated price of an item? I doubt not. That would not be a worthy game of your time plus it’s not healthy in the midst of a pandemic like this. Connect real-world ideologies please, don’t just state the history of prices lol.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sherlocked For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

If its all price manipulation then explain all those genuine buyers who are still all competing, and still willing to pay said "fake prices", ultimately pushing the prices even further.

Narratives such as "unreasonably priced" "too expensive" are all subjective.

Fact still stands that those trillions of gold pumped in circulation for the past years by means of gold farming is the main driver of all these prices.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    521 Posts

I know people may probably disagree with me but I do think there's too much gold looting going on and it's boring.
    The events were good, I enjoyed pirate and houseparty but maybe gears, pets etc. should drop instead of all that gold.
    Is it too late to rectify because the damage has been done?
    It was such an innocent and interesting game but now it's become like a Wall Street Crash game.
    How can anyone enjoy running dm and Vardan all the time and still call it fun? I hate Vardan..I hate people telling me what gears to use..which pet to summon, when to load out my gears to good luck gears. I've news for the people who do that..I don't have good luck gears and I hate hiding behind the wall.
    I play AL because my in-game friends are there and I like to chat, help people and look for ikku but wow, the nastiness and greed is palpable, you can cut the atmosphere on here with a knife.
    I'm not super rich, I have enough and enough is good.
    Anyway, I'm happy enough with what I have and do, seems to me all this gold looting is making a lot of people miserable.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Another genius, Cinco said “half a trillion has been added into the game“... he also said “don’t be surprised if you start to notice an economical impact”.

Inflation Is a real thing... not a myth or a theory, those who give the arguments of saying “why hasn’t DM or EVG have this much impact into the economy”, the answer is simple they did...

Those maps probably added a few billions in the matter of months to years. As why maul 6 months ago was 30-40m and 1 month before these 2 events hit, they were 45-55m.

There’s a difference between adding 500 billion within 6-12 month time span and adding 500 billion within a 3 week period .

There’s a reason maul vanity in 2016 was 5-7m and in 2019 it went up to 30-40m and in 2020(before the 2 gold events) it hit 45-55m. Everyone turns blind eye to goldloot, even though gold loot is the main source of this “price manipulation”. But you “tinfoil” hat people think it’s price manipulation ))
    Not saying “price manipulation” isn’t a real thing, it is. But it’s not the cause it why these items sky rocket in price .
    Just so you know. The past booty events have been much much more profitable than this event. This booty event DIDN'T even give out as much as dm or deepmarsh. This means, past event added much more gold, and still caused only 10% of the inflation. I already explained to you why this event added much less gold to the game but it's like I am talking to a hollow brick.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pinklips View Post
    Moving on doesn't alone mean Quit.. It might also mean less interest in a game.. And not "WE" ..I am talking about myself alone.. And threat Lmao ? Why you think I will "threat" someone over a simple thing like a game ? And why you think the Devs would care if I quit ?? I am not like you, who makes a thousand post whining and complaining about price rise and also want 1mil per run in booty event.. From past few days you are continuously engaging in posts crying about price rise.. Will I take that as a threat to Devs ?
    -Moving on doesn't alone mean Quit.. It might also mean less interest in a game

Nobody cares. Honestly, players like you, that openly talk about "quitting" if some item is added to the game are usually the most obsessed with the game. Your obsession with these items speaks magnitudes.

-And not "WE" ..I am talking about myself alone.. And threat Lmao ? Why you think I will "threat" someone over a simple thing like a game ?

You are a player, STS is a game company. Players quitting = a threat to STS. You said: Also if Sts decides to bring back old or rare vanities, along with many other players, I will also suffer but it will be ok cos its their game and is their wish.. EVERYONE will move on at some point. So no you aren't talking about yourself.

-And why you think the Devs would care if I quit ??

Devs are good people as far as I have seen, maybe they wouldn't care, but maybe they also want players to be happy with the work they put in their games.

-I am not like you, who makes a thousand post whining and complaining about price rise and also want 1mil per run in booty event..

This just just hilarious.
    It's not price rise, it's price manipulation.
    I didn't make a thousand posts. I made one thread where I suggested to players to NOT PAY overpriced. There are items that are worth a few plat listed for millions in auc. And you sure as hell are nothing like me, you got that one thing right.
    What a hypocrite. You call me a whiner for what I said, and not agreeing to price manipulation, sharing an opinion, but you say things like "Also if Sts decides to bring back old or rare vanities, along with many other players, I will also suffer but it will be ok cos its their game and is their wish.. EVERYONE will move on at some point" You are the whiner here obviously, as you showed with your own post.

-From past few days you are continuously engaging in posts crying about price rise.. Will I take that as a threat to Devs

I made a few posts in my thread and here like everyone else. Yes I engaged, shared my opinion like everyone else including you, what's wrong with that?
    Engaging in a threat about an issue that players created is in no way a threat to Devs. I just talked about price manipulation by players. I am not the one saying people will quit and suffer, that's you Pink Lip

Such a hypocrite. Saying "PEOPLE WILL QUIT AND SUFFER!!!!!" Is not a threat to gaming company, but me engaging in a thread, discussing with players will be taken as a threat by you? Come on bruh, you can do better. Won't reply to any of you trolls again. You are a waste of my time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Does medusa set owners counted as price manipulators?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    https://imgur.com/zPM1xG5

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jausa View Post
    Just so you know. The past booty events have been much much more profitable than this event. This booty event DIDN'T even give out as much as dm or deepmarsh. This means, past event added much more gold, and still caused only 10% of the inflation. I already explained to you why this event added much less gold to the game but it's like I am talking to a hollow brick.

I also explained how Cinco’s numbers are not “fake/irrelevant” either. What do you want STS to do? Ban every player in AL who merch? Or just the rich players only? There’s over 10k players in AL. What’s your solution to solve this problem?

Mine is extremely nerfing goldloot. What’s yours genius?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sherlocked View Post
    So what’s ur point? You reiterated every single happening but not even know how it goes. You just “go with the flow” and let “inflation” do it’s part without respecting the true meaning of demand and supply. Inflation is caused by the correlation of demand and supply of an item (from basic economic theory) and a person/group of persons could hoard all these items and sell them for an unreasonable price because they manipulate not only the prices, but the supply as well. It ruins the game for the majority of lower to middle classes with net worths of 1-100m. Is that what you want? Everyone to go with the flow of inflation which is impacted upon by mass hoardings then reselling after a day or two in 2-3 times the price? Then people keep sayin’ “if you really want the item badly, farm for it”.TAKE NOTE a person with 300gl and one death engine wep could farm max 4m a day (12hrs on dm with a non-op pt because who wants to run with a person using dug bow/skr gun only with clean gears right?) then the prices of each items could rise 2x or 3x it’s original price. Is this what you are in favor of? Working your butt 12hrs a day catching the so-called inflated price of an item? I doubt not. That would not be a worthy game of your time plus it’s not healthy in the midst of a pandemic like this. Connect real-world ideologies please, don’t just state the history of prices lol.
    What’s the point of your post? What’s your solution? Instead of making a book for me to read, and telling me the wrong way of how supply and demand works. Come up with a solution?

Mines to extremely nerf goldloot. What’s yours?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    117 Posts

Regret making this post... since you are all *cough* here though *cough* subscribe to my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO0...z6RyxEmULMg13Q

Name:  1.PNG
Views: 353
Size:  128.1 KB
    Name:  2.PNG
Views: 369
Size:  129.5 KB
    Name:  3.PNG
Views: 364
Size:  141.5 KB

Ah yes, the Jack-o-lantern helmets. The most beautiful helmets in the game! How are they only worth 7m? They should be like 100m!!!
    I assume Emc is also"advertising" the straw hat lol
    Last edited by Overbear; 08-10-2020 at 03:33 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Overbear View Post
    Regret making this post... since you are all *cough* here though *cough* subscribe to my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO0...z6RyxEmULMg13Q

Name:  1.PNG
Views: 353
Size:  128.1 KB
    Name:  2.PNG
Views: 369
Size:  129.5 KB
    Name:  3.PNG
Views: 364
Size:  141.5 KB

Ah yes, the Jack-o-lantern helmets. The most beautiful helmets in the game! How are they only worth 7m? They should be like 100m!!!
    I assume Emc is also"advertising" the straw hat lol
    okay when are ppl gonna just stop bsing about everything i list in auction

Just check how many threads been selling Straw hat for 28-30m before calling out my name.

I bet u be checking auction every hour to see if i auctioned something new to bump your thread with

Sent from my TRT-L21A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    117 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by emc_al View Post
    okay when are ppl gonna just stop bsing about everything i list in auction

Just check how many threads been selling Straw hat for 28-30m before calling out my name.

I bet u be checking auction every hour to see if i auctioned something new to bump your thread with

Sent from my TRT-L21A using Tapatalk
    nah I checked auction like twice this entire day
    sorry <3

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Overbear For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

What’s the point of your post? What’s your solution? Instead of making a book for me to read, and telling me the wrong way of how supply and demand works. Come up with a solution?

Mines to extremely nerf goldloot. What’s yours?
    Lol check out this guy here. I provided theories, facts, internationally recognized idealogies anchored with real micro and macroeconomic principles. XD is it too much for you to handle? Plus I love Jausa’s references on the profitability of the past booty to this booty. If you apply ratio and proportion, the percentage of inflation isn’t the same because people monopolize the market. I suggested price ceiling based on real-world knowledge and you haven’t provided any information as to why gold loots should be nerfed xd.

Ps. Don’t read if you can’t understand basic economic principles and simple grade school math. Keep ranting on gold loot without arguments or information lol. 🤣 smh for wasting my time talking to a monkey suggesting/ranting for a banana when I suggested numerous studied food with potassium to feed you (take note of the figurative illustration here). Don’t complain if it’s just for YOUR CONVENIENCE pls, make it general and objective (if you know what I mean &#129315

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Sherlocked For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Lol check out this guy here. I provided theories, facts, internationally recognized idealogies anchored with real micro and macroeconomic principles. XD is it too much for you to handle? Plus I love Jausa’s references on the profitability of the past booty to this booty. If you apply ratio and proportion, the percentage of inflation isn’t the same because people monopolize the market. I suggested price ceiling based on real-world knowledge and you haven’t provided any information as to why gold loots should be nerfed xd.

Ps. Don’t read if you can’t understand basic economic principles and simple grade school math. Keep ranting on gold loot without arguments or information lol. smh for wasting my time talking to a monkey suggesting/ranting for a banana when I suggested numerous studied food with potassium to feed you (take note of the figurative illustration here). Don’t complain if it’s just for YOUR CONVENIENCE pls, make it general and objective (if you know what I mean )
    Besides those groups who monopilize the market .

Inflation also occurs when the gold economy grows faster than supply. In the case of discontinued, limited vanities, they would still naturally escalate (even when monopolization doesn't occur) due to gold farming while expenditures of the community still retain to these vanities.

AL is a player market system, an implementation of a price cieling would restrain this.

Nerfing goldloot is not necessarily good, as it interrupts the whole farming community to lose resale value of their items, with no alternative.. A better approach are more effective and constant flows of goldsinks that is enough to equalize or depreciate items in general.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ilove_Poopoo; 08-15-2020 at 04:26 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Ps. Don’t read if you can’t understand basic economic principles and simple grade school math. Keep ranting on gold loot without arguments or information lol. 🤣 smh for wasting my time talking to a monkey suggesting/ranting for a banana when I suggested numerous studied food with potassium to feed you (take note of the figurative illustration here). Don’t complain if it’s just for YOUR CONVENIENCE pls, make it general and objective (if you know what I mean &#129315
    It took you 5 days to come up with 2 paragraphs??? Lmao.

Anyways, if you get rid of gold loot, people will stop making 1-10m a day, meaning since there is no new generated gold being Implement, give it a few weeks even months for deflation to hit, the only reason why item prices are high is because of goldloot. My proof, 2016-present day you can see inflation seeping through, making item prices rise as STS added more awakenings gold loot slots available, so gradually item prices raised with it.

So what happens if people stop making 1-10m a day??? That’s right deflation’s hits, why? Because people don’t have as much gold anymore.

Ps. You dropped your tinfoil hat.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    117 Posts

It took you 5 days to come up with 2 paragraphs??? Lmao.

Anyways, if you get rid of gold loot, people will stop making 1-10m a day, meaning since there is no new generated gold being Implement, give it a few weeks even months for deflation to hit, the only reason why item prices are high is because of goldloot. My proof, 2016-present day you can see inflation seeping through, making item prices rise as STS added more awakenings gold loot slots available, so gradually item prices raised with it.

So what happens if people stop making 1-10m a day??? That’s right deflation’s hits, why? Because people don’t have as much gold anymore.

Ps. You dropped your tinfoil hat.
    *snatches the tinfoil hat*
    MWAHAHAH NOW I CAN SPEAK TO ALIENS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Some true shlt thread!!!
    I started to ignore vanity for looks n started to get better in gear n Makin character op..
    Well if u die in evg with medusa set is a big disgrace!!!