Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nuties View Post
    1st of all: chill yourself.

2nd: who the hell told you that I can't afford what I want?

3rd: I am not complaining or anything, if you read again what I have wrote I am just EXPLAINING how things are happening...

4th: Yes, my spouse is a rogue and she uses Green Arlor for rogue everyday because unlike you, some people doesnt care about being the last coke on the desert. We are not selfish and greedy, we don't care if rare items come back as ALREADY happend, with the example that I've just said. And I have some rare items for myself! If they comeback or not, I dont give a damn.

5th: I didnt said that people are more interested on vanities instead of gold, if you read it well you can see that I said "it WILL be better have vanities instead of gold" in the FUTURE. And that's MY opinion, I dont get why you are so hurted...I didnt said you had to agree.

And the 6th point that I want to write for YOU, it's 2 words that I can't write here in forum cos it will get me banned. Have a nice day!
    Woah so much hatred that you want to use those two words for me bcos i didn't agree with you and countered your nonsense logic with facts ? Well well it shows who is more hurt and also shows your upbringing .. You are not selfish and greedy ? Lol if you weren't selfish or greedy than you would have thought about those players who spent all their gold to buy rare items.. Your spouse is wearing it doesn't mean that it's not trash.. And you yourself said that you couldn't buy a vanity which was 3mil before.. Hypocrisy unlimited.. Your frustration level shows how much "non greedy and selfish" you are.. And who told u I'm hurt ? Countering someone's facts doesn't means that a person is hurt.. You are not a Dev and why will your nonsense opinion hurt me ?.. Also if Sts decides to bring back old or rare vanities, along with many other players, I will also suffer but it will be ok cos its their game and is their wish.. Everyone will have to move on in their life in some point of time so its not a big deal.

The last thing I would like to say is that your frustration and toxic mind is worrisome.. If by bringing back the rare vanities makes your life happier, than I would request the Devs to bring it back so that your frustration and hatred ends and u can be a good person.. Have a nice day friend

At Elite Shuyal, trying to loot a Ker'shal
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pinklips View Post
    Woah so much hatred that you want to use those two words for me bcos i didn't agree with you and countered your nonsense logic with facts ? Well well it shows who is more hurt and also shows your upbringing .. You are not selfish and greedy ? Lol if you weren't selfish or greedy than you would have thought about those players who spent all their gold to buy rare items.. Your spouse is wearing it doesn't mean that it's not trash.. And you yourself said that you couldn't buy a vanity which was 3mil before.. Hypocrisy unlimited.. Your frustration level shows how much "non greedy and selfish" you are.. And who told u I'm hurt ? Countering someone's facts doesn't means that a person is hurt.. You are not a Dev and why will your nonsense opinion hurt me ?.. Also if Sts decides to bring back old or rare vanities, along with many other players, I will also suffer but it will be ok cos its their game and is their wish.. Everyone will have to move on in their life in some point of time so its not a big deal.

The last thing I would like to say is that your frustration and toxic mind is worrisome.. If by bringing back the rare vanities makes your life happier, than I would request the Devs to bring it back so that your frustration and hatred ends and u can be a good person.. Have a nice day friend
    This can't be real hahahahaha, If you can't understand a simple text I won't waste my time with you anymore zzzzzz

Endgame PvE Sorcerer

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pinklips View Post

"Everyone will have to move on in their life in some point of time so its not a big deal" is that a passive "threat" to STS with "WE WILL QUIT!!!"?

Sent from my SM-A105F using Tapatalk