Thread: "Dont Worry, it's just Inflation"

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Thanks for making this post Overbear. I tried telling people the same but you already know how it went. This is just overpricing and manipulating the market, hopefully nobody falls for it, hope Devs do something about it too since auction is barely usable, something worth 100k is listed for millions. People screaming "INFLATION" while some vanities that aren't in the overpricers radar are still the same price, same about gear.

Sent from my SM-A105F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jausa View Post
    Thanks for making this post Overbear. I tried telling people the same but you already know how it went. This is just overpricing and manipulating the market, hopefully nobody falls for it, hope Devs do something about it too since auction is barely usable, something worth 100k is listed for millions. People screaming "INFLATION" while some vanities that aren't in the overpricers radar are still the same price, same about gear.

Sent from my SM-A105F using Tapatalk
    I get it completely trust me. Buts just gonna be hard to control tbh. You cant just force people to list at a certain price or tell them to not merch.

For example...1) they x10 the gold cap, 2) Booty event made me millions, 3) House event made me even more millions!!, 4) Plat sale (i dont have to explain that one). Not to mention the players that farm like crazy 24/7, because i dont even farm like that tbh.

Everyone has gold at this point and everyone wants to invest it or flip things. Now THAT is very hard to control unless devs make up some rule where people are now allowed to buy more than 5 items a day or something very oppressive... what they need to do is make gold sink and drain that gold. Such as event that requires gold instead of energy/plat. Or More vanites like Solid gold vanities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk