Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: How to protect your account from being hacked.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,066 Posts

Default How to protect your account from being hacked.

I have noticed lately many people have been getting hacked in AL but they haven't shared their acc info with anyone. I know how they are being hacked I won't say how and I will not mess with people's accounts but what I can do is make your Arcane Legends account 100% protected and unhackable.
    1- Most Important- Use a different password for everything. This is more secure than a 2 face identification set up. If you use the same pass words for everything then hackers will try your account and pass on anything they can. Its very easy to obtain.
    2 Use a different email for things. Have an email for gaming, an email for social media, an email for irl stuff.
    3 Do not even give people your email address and password common sense, it is stupid how we use emails to send stuff and receive stuff. Once you have someone's email it is pretty easy to hijack the pass to it if they don't have much protection and use the same login for everything.
    4 Your in game name, that alone can get you hacked as well. If you use the same username on multiple websites and games and your info is leaked then all someone has to do is find your username and your email + password is shown right next to it. This only will get you hacked if you use the same email and pass for everything.
    5 Do not click on links you don't know about. All you have to do is click the wrong link or connect to a "free wifi" internet connection out in public and someone has every inch of information on your phone. Use a vpn when you can while in public or when visiting odd sites. What a vpn does it blocks trackers so you and your data can not be traced.
    I used a vpn on my fake link ip tracer. As you can see the ip address location is in the middle of some lake.
    Name:  lala.JPG
Views: 684
Size:  18.8 KBName:  bbb.JPG
Views: 716
Size:  70.8 KB
    Last edited by Encryptions; 08-11-2020 at 05:06 PM.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post: