Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How did this go from 3.5m to 7.6m in 2 NIGHTS??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Default How did this go from 3.5m to 7.6m in 2 NIGHTS??

Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    Yes, because you people wont stop making these posts every second of the day.
    It’s annoying and is less helpful than wiping your *** with your hands.
    If you stop whining about it, and simply not buy the item, the price will reduce.
    And if the price doesnt go down, its a simple matter of a higher demand and lower supply.
    Things rise, and gold is easier to make by the day.
    At this point even new players can make their first million in a week from downloading the game.
    Time’s change and so did the economy, i don’t think the economy crashed, it just Changed.
    A single gold piece is worth less now than it was a few years ago, Thats what happens in open economy games, especially AL with the Gold Loot concept; No risk, always reward.
    Learn to live with it, its vanity anyway.
    You DON’T need vanities to play the game, neither do new players.
    Want something unique? Get off your *** and grind leaderboard.
    Cheers,

Edit:
    Looking later replies.
    People having more gold DOES make items quadripple in price.
    I can’t believe i have to explain what a rock is to you.
    Example:
    You wanted a cinder vanity helm for months, but u never had enough, then booty came around and you grinded 20 million.
    Now you have enough for the helm, but so do alot of other people.
    This means: Higher demand.
    Sellers see this and crank the price up, which is totally normal and real life retailers do the exact same.
    This is how the price goes up.
    Let me remind you how many billions flooded into the economy, on average you could say almost everyone has made atleast 1 million.

Another edit:

If prices remained the same like all of you all are preaching for regardless of all the billions of gold added to the game, THEN the economy would be broken and would most likely result in a complete drop in supply of almost every vanity, since everyone would either start hoarding (which is an even worse scenario) or they would just spend all the millions they made since they can afford it without sweating.

Have you seen the prices of cold soda at a beach kiosk? Exactly.
    Supply and Demand baby, ya’ll doing this to yourself.
    Boy shut up. Gold causes inflation but inflation doesn’t double/triple prices in the span of days. People are purposefully raising prices to multiple times what they are and prices are being set way higher than normal as other people post according to the high listings. Now why would you defend this stance unless you are one of the people profiting from this? Take your own advice and stop whining about this post when you could simply not reply, since I’m supposed to simply “not buy the item” when it’s the overall market and not just a few items. The point of the thread was to bring to light abundant, suspicious, price manipulation that has been occurring frequently recently, nothing more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Arcanedragon; 08-12-2020 at 06:40 PM.

Amazing signature made by Bellaelda

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Arcanedragon For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanedragon View Post
    Boy shut up. Gold causes inflation but inflation doesn’t double/triple prices in the span of days. People are purposefully raising prices to multiple times what they are and prices are being set way higher than normal as other people post according to the high listings. Now why would you defend this stance unless you are one of the people profiting from this? Take your own advice and stop whining about this post when you could simply not reply, since I’m supposed to simply “not buy the item” when it’s the overall market and not just a few items. The point of the thread was to bring to light abundant, suspicious, price manipulation that has been occurring frequently recently, nothing more.

I dont see price manipulation here. Its simply someone who listed the item higher than the ones you have seen a few days ago. Chill out.
    Last edited by QuaseT; 08-12-2020 at 08:04 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanedragon View Post

“Boy shut up” is always great to see someone kick their post off with, it gives me an idea of what kind of person i’m talking to.
    Inflation is a big word.
    Inflation can happen when 1000m is added into the game, this will affect prices but on a rather smaller scale.
    If 20000m is added into the game, in merely 2 weeks, plus all the countless millions people loot each hour in DM/VG then yes, prices will skyrocket.
    If i had any vanities i didnt want anymore i would sell them for more than the previous price aswell, this is called -i cant believe i have to explain this to every troglodyte on these forums- Supply vs Demand.
    Say i have the last Dc Marvel comics book, and i bought it for 2 dollars years ago, but people are now willing to buy it for 2000 dollars, according to your logic i should sell it for 2 dollars because prices cant triple in price.
    I haven’t sold anything in weeks since i barely open up the game anymore, and i don’t have any tradable vanities because i have several untradable lb sets.
    I’m defending this because i like the freedom of expression, it’s my opinion on the matter and i don’t need your approval nor do i have to have a motive to “defend” the topic.
    Indeed, whining is annoying, but i’m not whining, im giving contructive feedback.
    Yes, not buying the item causes the seller to lower the price and eventually prices will go down, given noone buys them.
    Its a very simple concept yet seems too complex for your mind to grasp.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Completely normal to see prices like those, they're everywhere.