3 Posts

Default Why

No one Suggest a Gold Sink?

Sent from my CPH1909 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Many have, just none have been added. I suggested a ton of gold sinks but none added yet.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

The problem is gold loot, some players have op gold loot gear its okay for them but newbies what about them? Yea they can farm for it ... but the truth is rich players made it they are getting more and more and more rich. What about newbies? They have to work hard af (its a lot of time they put in the game) it should be the opposite.

Rich players like holding more than 50m should pay daily tax, like 10k a day and 100m paying daily 100k or a system like this. And the gold they pay tax every newbie like under lvl 30 should get a piece of it like 10k daily login bonus...

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ninjahere; 08-12-2020 at 02:24 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ninjahere View Post
    Rich players like holding more than 50m should pay daily tax, like 10k a day and 100m paying daily 100k or a system like this. And the gold they pay tax every newbie like under lvl 30 should get a piece of it like 10k daily login bonus...

No. This will not fix anything other than open the game to exploits. Rather have them add more spends alot vanity, make 1 event where its only ran with paying a toll of 65k gold per run, making video elixirs cost 150k each for 30 mins, allow us to buy arcane pets with gold in the store, open only for a certain time pet cost 15m, and much more.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

A few years ago 99.999.999 m was very rich, now 1b ... in a few years if everything goes on like this the 1b will be the same like 99m... what will come then?? Its about the rich players they can make a hell of money by merching events

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Well, that's how it goes lol. Why'd do you even care so much for newbies? I mean alright that's cool, but do you know how hard old players farmed, how hard rich players grinded just to be where they are now? I don't think so. Also, to be rich in this game takes months or maybe even years. It's not something you can achieve overnight, it requires time and dedication. There are also events where new players can benefit such as eggzavier. Moreover, your concern for the 'gold loot' well it's not like people with high gold loot gets free gold, they still farm gold which requires time, they just get it faster and easier.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 30K View Post
    Well, that's how it goes lol. Why'd do you even care so much for newbies? I mean alright that's cool, but do you know how hard old players farmed, how hard rich players grinded just to be where they are now? I don't think so. Also, to be rich in this game takes months or maybe even years. It's not something you can achieve overnight, it requires time and dedication. There are also events where new players can benefit such as eggzavier. Moreover, your concern for the 'gold loot' well it's not like people with high gold loot gets free gold, they still farm gold which requires time, they just get it faster and easier.
    It dont take montha of you have money for 100€ you can buy 70m and if you merch with these 70m its alrd 140m all in 6 months

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

With that said, everybody can buy plats right? So, I dont think you should be blaming rich people/gold loot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

If we dont stop goldloot items will keep rising in price

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    No. This will not fix anything other than open the game to exploits. Rather have them add more spends alot vanity, make 1 event where its only ran with paying a toll of 65k gold per run, making video elixirs cost 150k each for 30 mins, allow us to buy arcane pets with gold in the store, open only for a certain time pet cost 15m, and much more.
    Im aggre about your idea, its one of solution to make economy balance.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

+ +