It's a decent guide and all, but I really think you didn't completely think through some areas of your guide. In the description of the Operative, you said that the Operative helps in taking hits to help the group survive. Considering Ops have the worst armour and health in the game, I'd say this statement is fairly incorrect and may confuse new players. A statement such as:

The Operative can reduce mobs and bosses to mincemeat in seconds, but really fail at taking hits. Expect to expend a lot of health stims.
Would be more correct and informative than what you are stating in your guide right now. I also think you should go more in- depth with rarities, as your points at the moment don't really tell a lot about how valuable they are. Maybe something like:

Legendary: Considering there's only 10 or so items with legendary rarity in the entire game, I'd say these items are fairly valuable. They can fetch hundreds of thousands of credits in the Auction Booth, which will discuss later. Of course, they have excellent stats as well.
A more in- depth overview of the Auction Booth would be nice, as well as expanding on your equipment section, as other posters have stated. But overall, it's a pretty nice guide atm. Can't wait until it's finished!