Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 66

Thread: Market Manipulation

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    To your right
    Posts
    1,332
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    766
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    371
    Thanked in
    207 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluez88 View Post
    Yes I understood, I just used the original lb vanities as an example. If you were referring to recoloured lb vanities for plat I do agree with that.

    I was referring to redesigns of previous lb vanities for lb rewards only. An example is medusa and the redesigned version being ghost medusa. Vanities like these should be lb only. And recoloured can be purchasable via plat therefore everyone benefits.
    Ah, so we both agree on redesigned/Recolored version of lb vanities/rare vanities for platinum. XC alright noice.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,668
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    58
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    119
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

    Default Market Manipulation

    +111 Wow can believe I never thought about this idea lol. I won a fair share of expensive rare vanities and I would not mind this! we need a restock and bad! All those banned account took alot of amazing this with them


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #23
    Senior Member xsilentninjax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Guildhall
    Posts
    721
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    77
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    73
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluez88 View Post
    Yes I understood, I just used the original lb vanities as an example. If you were referring to recoloured lb vanities for plat I do agree with that.

    I was referring to redesigns of previous lb vanities for lb rewards only. An example is medusa and the redesigned version being ghost medusa. Vanities like these should be lb only. And recoloured can be purchasable via plat therefore everyone benefits.
    "and recoloured can be purchasable via plat therefore everyone benefits"

    do realize that king stated that the vanity set would be untradeable, which contradicts "everyone" here. All i see the ones benefiting are sts and the plat buyers. Sure plat buyers keep the game running but what about the players that grind? Aren't the purpose of lb vanities is for people to grind for it?

  4. #24
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    444
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    17
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    114
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

    Default

    Inflation is Inflation as long as these gold mines exist, without an effective goldsink to equalize.

    Manipulation Is manipulation as long as STS doesn't do anything despite proof, and for those players who defend such. How about stop beating around the bush, making excuses and contemplate on the real problems, Inflation and Manipulation.

    Just because there are individuals who aren't fond with these driving forces affecting the prices doesn't justify it to be re-introduced.

    Are ya'll gonna turn a blind eye for those individuals who bought these vanities for its advertised exclusivity, and the fact that only so little have possession?







    Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ilove_Poopoo; 08-13-2020 at 12:02 PM.

  5. #25
    Senior Member PatD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Quťbec
    Posts
    993
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    485
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    394
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

    Default

    -1111
    I don't own any of those rare vanity and i am strongly against any recolor or reintroduction
    of those old vanity, there is a constant flux of new vanity, get those one and wait til they are rare!!
    Why people absolutely want to destroy this rarity??

    I prefer 1000 times to get new vanity instead, just think of what happen with green arlor....

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PatD For This Useful Post:


  7. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    57
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    12
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xsilentninjax View Post
    "and recoloured can be purchasable via plat therefore everyone benefits"

    do realize that king stated that the vanity set would be untradeable, which contradicts "everyone" here. All i see the ones benefiting are sts and the plat buyers. Sure plat buyers keep the game running but what about the players that grind? Aren't the purpose of lb vanities is for people to grind for it?
    Yes I did mean to say they would be untradeable. And who says only plat buyers can benefit. There can always be another way or method for grinders to benefit also. This is just an idea, that is not fully developed. So yes pieces might be missing here and there. But who said we are forgetting about grinders and only care for plat users. Like I said just an idea, and anyone else on these forums can contribute on their ideas and what they would like to see.

  8. #27
    Senior Member xsilentninjax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Guildhall
    Posts
    721
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    77
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    73
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PatD View Post
    -1111
    I don't own any of those rare vanity and i am strongly against any recolor or reintroduction
    of those old vanity, there is a constant flux of new vanity, get those one and wait til they are rare!!
    Why people absolutely want to destroy this rarity??

    I prefer 1000 times to get new vanity instead, just think of what happen with green arlor....
    green arlor isn't an lb vanity. Also i was wondering if they were going to release a blue version next, would definitely liked it personally

  9. #28
    Forum Adept RedeZy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    268
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    23
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    70
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PatD View Post
    -1111
    I don't own any of those rare vanity and i am strongly against any recolor or reintroduction
    of those old vanity, there is a constant flux of new vanity, get those one and wait til they are rare!!
    Why people absolutely want to destroy this rarity??

    I prefer 1000 times to get new vanity instead, just think of what happen with green arlor....
    What are you talking about? The ONLY REASON why players want the old lb vanities is bevause they look GOOD unlike the current lb ones. You donít get it. If sts actually made vanities as good as the older ones for lb half of the players wanting the old lb vanities would not complain, there has to be a variety of lb vanities and there is but the past 2 years they have just been meh. Iím certain that 90% of the community agrees that the current lb vanities arenít all that amazing.

  10. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    To your right
    Posts
    1,332
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    766
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    371
    Thanked in
    207 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xsilentninjax View Post
    "and recoloured can be purchasable via plat therefore everyone benefits"

    do realize that king stated that the vanity set would be untradeable, which contradicts "everyone" here. All i see the ones benefiting are sts and the plat buyers. Sure plat buyers keep the game running but what about the players that grind? Aren't the purpose of lb vanities is for people to grind for it?
    Thatís why it comes a few times a year, say every 4-3 months? Or 3-4 times a year..

    This gives you time to do FREE plat offers and buy a little bit of plat once a month or so. So it gives you time to save up to buy one of these unique vanities, so like I said...

    Benefits everyone!!

    On a side note, you or what player can make it top 10 on an energy based event solely on farmable energies?... not questioning your ability to do so... but itís a little to almost impossible...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    544
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    178
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    77
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    I think you misunderstood what I meant from ďRecoloring/RedesignĒ them...


    Iím speaking about making this for platinum...



    And NOT releasing this for platinum...



    Like Iíve stated earlier... benefits everyone...

    -STS makes their cash profit...

    -Players have their own Unique nontradable version of the old lb vanity...

    -The originals will keep their rarity and value since theyíre original and theyíre tradable...

    This is what I was trying to get at... hopefully you understood.

    Another example would be:

    ďJuiced Up FrankĒ


    -Price: 8,400 platinum
    -Nontradable vanity *Set*


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I thought here was really your LAST suggestion about vanities:
    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...anity-Related)

    why do u still posting your bs in every thread related to vanities?

  12. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    To your right
    Posts
    1,332
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    766
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    371
    Thanked in
    207 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reyals View Post
    I thought here was really your LAST suggestion about vanities:
    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...anity-Related)

    why do u still posting your bs in every thread related to vanities?
    I didnít make another thread about it... if thatís what youíre asking... just an example I tried to explain.

    On a side note, shouldnít you make another thread about how rogues are the weakest class and another thread crying about pvp balance or something?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #32
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    444
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    17
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    114
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RedeZy View Post
    What are you talking about? The ONLY REASON why players want the old lb vanities is bevause they look GOOD unlike the current lb ones. You donít get it. If sts actually made vanities as good as the older ones for lb half of the players wanting the old lb vanities would not complain, there has to be a variety of lb vanities and there is but the past 2 years they have just been meh. Iím certain that 90% of the community agrees that the current lb vanities arenít all that amazing.
    Recent vanities looking "bad" is your own subjective preference.

    Reintroducing vanities, specifically those advertised as "exclusive" is unethical. Thats decieving, false advertising, basically fraud.

    Its all competition, want that vanity? Then get around the other hundreds who also want it.

    Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

  14. #33
    Forum Adept RedeZy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    268
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    23
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    70
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

    Default

    A typical and prime example would be the ice spirit 2014 lb vanity, now compare the ice spirit vanity that came from winter 2014 to 2020 ursoths vanity, the ice spirit vanity makes the ursoth lb one look like itís 10k gold. They are both lb so why does one look so much better than the other, point is every lb vanity tradeable or not should look as good as each other, then that creates variety in AL meaning that players have other lb vanities to chase besides the old ones

  15. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,668
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    58
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    119
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

    Default

    I love this idea so much i just saved some cash in case it becomes reality u never know tbh. Devs been listening to players lately soo

    Vanities have been so boring since I came back to the game a couple months ago. Back then mummy vanities flooded the market and were attainable for 300k. The mummy wings were literally trash lol Nobody wanted those things. Now people dropping 15m for these sets This is the sad case for alot of the vanities. The restock is needed to quench the thirst of these ďinflationĒ rioters and the economy as a whole tbh. Would be nice to bring some more life into the game.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  16. #35
    Senior Member PatD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Quťbec
    Posts
    993
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    485
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    394
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RedeZy View Post
    What are you talking about? The ONLY REASON why players want the old lb vanities is bevause they look GOOD unlike the current lb ones. You don’t get it. If sts actually made vanities as good as the older ones for lb half of the players wanting the old lb vanities would not complain, there has to be a variety of lb vanities and there is but the past 2 years they have just been meh. I’m certain that 90% of the community agrees that the current lb vanities aren’t all that amazing.
    This is not true, the ONLY REASON they want it is because they can't have it, if they become common no one will use them anymore,
    and when you say it is because they are more good, i don't agree either as i find celtic armor or magmatus vanity way nicer than frank set, so please be honest and don't say people want them cause they are "more good"


  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PatD For This Useful Post:


  18. #36
    Forum Adept RedeZy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    268
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    23
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    70
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    Recent vanities looking "bad" is your own subjective preference.

    Reintroducing vanities, specifically those advertised as "exclusive" is unethical. Thats decieving, false advertising, basically fraud.

    Its all competition, want that vanity? Then get around the other hundreds who also want it.

    Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    Unethical? Really ok. Letís talk about sns it was displayed a lb reward so why did they bring it back when players spent 20+ hours a day grinding for it for 3 weeks. What about nightshade when it was a lb reward? They brought it back. Another similar situation is the green arlor vanity that caused a outrage, it was pricey and exclusive now itís worth nothing. Itís been done in the past and it can happen again.

    As for the current ones looking ďbadĒ like I said Iím pretty sure 90% of the community thinks they are meh, I didnít say bad or imply it. If there was a poll between letís say a ghost medusa/ice spirit vanity set against a halloween 2019 vanity set I am so certain and positive majority of the players will pick the ice spirit/ghost medusa set, yes it may be subjective but itís facts, most players wants the older ones for a reason not the newer ones.

  19. #37
    Forum Adept RedeZy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    268
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    23
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    70
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PatD View Post
    This is not true, the ONLY REASON they want it is because they can't have it, if they become common no one will use them anymore,
    and when you say it is because they are more good, i don't agree either as i find celtic armor or magmatus vanity way nicer than frank set, so please be honest and don't say people want them cause they are "more good"

    Iím not talking about tank vanities. Iím specifically talking about the rogue versions. The reason isnít because they canít have it, itís simple. If sts put out a ice spirit in front of everyone and a Halloween 2019 doll vanity (gold) regardless if itís a lb vanity or not people will choose the ice spirit, forget it being a lb vanity, forget it being exclusive.

  20. #38
    Senior Member |Ares|'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    866
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    218
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    344
    Thanked in
    156 Posts

    Default

    I think majority of you are missing out the point.

    I said bring back CURRENTLY EXISTING tradeable sets and essentials like backpacks and weapons to the game.

    No recolors (stop with that wannabe hellboy set seriously), put back into the game stuff that's been here in the past leaderboard events and was tradeable.
    Make people stop complaining about how expensive those items are.

    Don't forget - it's just a game.

    That's all.

    Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]

  21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to |Ares| For This Useful Post:


  22. #39
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    57
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    12
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PatD View Post
    This is not true, the ONLY REASON they want it is because they can't have it, if they become common no one will use them anymore,
    and when you say it is because they are more good, i don't agree either as i find celtic armor or magmatus vanity way nicer than frank set, so please be honest and don't say people want them cause they are "more good"

    ďOnly reason they want it is because they canít have itĒ so if someone manages to get their hands on a lb vanity they donít want it anymore simply because they have it in their possession.

    Your comment makes no sense. People want them for their exclusivity and looks. Yes I agree frank set isnít that nice imo. But for rogues, many players like the ice spirit set since it is unique looking and extremely rare. That is why people want it, atleast for that certain set. People have their subjective preferences. There is obviously going to be individuals that donít like the lb vanities, thatís just part of life not everyone will like the same thing. But I think I can say for most rogues that ice spirit is a nice looking set.

  23. #40
    Member Hel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    157
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    119
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    40
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

    Default

    +1 for that, and don't forget, the forum is free for everyone to give their opinions

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The trend of market value manipulation
    By Bundlos in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 02-18-2020, 02:56 AM
  2. Beware of market manipulation!
    By quileos in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-13-2017, 06:32 PM
  3. IGN market
    By Dragoonclaws in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-19-2015, 09:10 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •