Quote Originally Posted by RedeZy View Post
Unethical? Really ok. Let’s talk about sns it was displayed a lb reward so why did they bring it back when players spent 20+ hours a day grinding for it for 3 weeks. What about nightshade when it was a lb reward? They brought it back. Another similar situation is the green arlor vanity that caused a outrage, it was pricey and exclusive now it’s worth nothing. It’s been done in the past and it can happen again.

As for the current ones looking “bad” like I said I’m pretty sure 90% of the community thinks they are meh, I didn’t say bad or imply it. If there was a poll between let’s say a ghost medusa/ice spirit vanity set against a halloween 2019 vanity set I am so certain and positive majority of the players will pick the ice spirit/ghost medusa set, yes it may be subjective but it’s facts, most players wants the older ones for a reason not the newer ones.
Just because it had happened doesn't make it ethical, or justify for everything else exclusive to be back just so these lazy, inconsiderate and self-centered individuals would be satisfied (like youself).

Another thing is just because many want them doesn't justify it to be back.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk