Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Market Manipulation

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Redjellydonut View Post
    Maybe not all vanities but 4-6 vanities of each class. As far as LB vanities i disagree. Crates are to easy to obtain. IF! anything they would have to be on shop limited 5 quantity and 10k plat. Just to keep the value of them reasonable and rarity reasonable. But we definitely need vanities...thats not a question. Most of the vanity in auction are the same and 2016+

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Its not the only the LB vanities which are expensive and rare.. The old rare non-lb vanities are also expensive and is it fair to rerelease them again where anyone and everyone can easily have them without much efforts ? Is it fair to those who bought them with all their gold thinking that it's rare and exclusive ? And yes we do need vanities but why only the old ones ? Why not focus on new vanities ? Isn't Sts making new vanities each and every event ? If old rare vanities come back, than won't they lose their rarity and exclusivity ? What people will gain from bringing back old vanities ? They won't even wear it once it becomes common just like green arlor sets Rogue.. So ultimately that particular vanity will be a trash after sometime. Why not focus on upcoming new vanities instead ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

You guys just dont understand it people are paying because of its rareness. As i reiterate if original jester is color red no one will care about the pink jester -.-. in fact when it was cheap before less care about it lookin cool some even prefer that 10m vanity from spend instead of frank set. And see for example too the commando set it was look as exqusite before and when released again whos wearing it now? Now who is greedy those who farmed hard to these vanities and paid high or those new players who want everything at their hand for just 10m. Its just vanities no stats :3

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gilsooon For This Useful Post:

Senior Member firebelt & crystalkiller's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gilsooon View Post
    You guys just dont understand it people are paying because of its rareness. As i reiterate if original jester is color red no one will care about the pink jester -.-. in fact when it was cheap before less care about it lookin cool some even prefer that 10m vanity from spend instead of frank set. And see for example too the commando set it was look as exqusite before and when released again whos wearing it now? Now who is greedy those who farmed hard to these vanities and paid high or those new players who want everything at their hand for just 10m. Its just vanities no stats :3
    +1 quadrillion
    Bugface is an example.. Imagine it was as common as red basket or other 5k vanities...
    No one Wil even bother keeping it in inv.
    But just its rarity makes it equippable..
    Imo lepre banner /shadowpire enhanced wings/bugface/Medusa armor (helms decent) all looks trash if u consider just the looks.. But it's rarity makes it a dream.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

I doubt they would do that. But who knows, the devs might surprise us by bringing back old lb vanities. As for all other non-lb sets forum contests like this can keep them circulating every year:
    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...hlight=Patrick

Well, if you think about it, there could be some recolours of a couple lb vanities. Lucky jack, lucky golem have co-existed with Ice spirit, Ice golem so I don't see why something similar can't be done.

-1 to redesigns (take a look at the Red Arlor redesign, ugh), -1 to putting any lb/non-lb set for sale on store for plat. And I agree with the person who said that older vanity designs (both lb and non-lb) beat the new ones. I love to collect and I have almost every new vanity, but I would rather wear any of the old ones because the current releases make my rogue look like a skinny warrior. It's been like this for more than a year now that rogue vanities don't get contoured properly anymore. Taken three gender neutral vanity images to demonstrate:
    Name:  IMG_20200816_121657.jpg
Views: 177
Size:  780.9 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bundlos View Post
    I doubt they would do that. But who knows, the devs might surprise us by bringing back old lb vanities. As for all other non-lb sets forum contests like this can keep them circulating every year:
    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...hlight=Patrick

Well, if you think about it, there could be some recolours of a couple lb vanities. Lucky jack, lucky golem have co-existed with Ice spirit, Ice golem so I don't see why something similar can't be done.

-1 to redesigns (take a look at the Red Arlor redesign, ugh), -1 to putting any lb/non-lb set for sale on store for plat. And I agree with the person who said that older vanity designs (both lb and non-lb) beat the new ones. I love to collect and I have almost every new vanity, but I would rather wear any of the old ones because the current releases make my rogue look like a skinny warrior. It's been like this for more than a year now that rogue vanities don't get contoured properly anymore. Taken three gender neutral vanity images to demonstrate:
    Name:  IMG_20200816_121657.jpg
Views: 177
Size:  780.9 KB
    Just +1 to new op tradable lb vanities

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gilsooon View Post
    Just +1 to new op tradable lb vanities
    I didn't say anything about new tradeable lb vanities though